SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If Kerry becomes president, the nation will be the loser!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: If Kerry becomes president, the nation will be the loser! Reply with quote

The following was in our local paper today, and was written by Darrell Graf, who lives in Hueytown, Alabama. If you like it, send him an email at: dgraf919@charter.net and tell him that. I think it’s an excellent editorial letter, and brings up good points for discussion and debate.

If Kerry becomes president, the nation will be the loser!

Quote:
What will become of our country if John Kerry is sworn in as president? I am an American first and a Republican second. Constantly throughout the media, we hear the Democrats preach and whine about our role in the Iraq war, as well as President Bush’s policies. I do not agree with every policy proposed by the current administration, but I believe we are going in the right direction.

Did President George W. Bush start this war? No, the 9/11 terrorist attacks, initiated by Osama bin Laden, started our fight against terrorism. On that devastating day, we as a country stood united and declared war on terrorism. Wars are not cheap in terms of life or money. Hardships occur far beyond the expected, and the timeframe for victory cannot be accurately pinpointed. But today, we are being led to believe that our cause in war has been a lie and that our country’s leadership is incompetent. As an American, I have the right to stand up and voice my opinion against those who try to tear our country apart, and I will defend my country until my death.

With every name and picture shown of a soldier who has been killed in action, I shed tears. I am a veteran, and I am still serving my country and our troops by offering my support and my prayers. For every soldier who does not return safely home, a part of me dies as well. Yet we cannot back down from our enemies; the foundation of our government was not established because the Founding Fathers choose to back down. These fallen soldiers are still standing up for a cause, and we cannot let their memories fade away by backing down. In fact, I believe we should be taking even more of the role of aggressor, rather than what looks like one step forward and two steps back.

Back to my original question: What will become of our country if Kerry is sworn in?

I sit back and laugh, wondering what goes through a Democrat’s head. The last Democratic administration was embarrassed and ridiculed by scandal and not fully understanding the meaning of the phrase “Sexual relations.” Now we have another candidate, Kerry, who has a problem telling the truth. Not really sure if he should repeat his previous answer because if public opinion, he asks himself: “What should I say?” Could it be because of his terrifying experience and his serious injuries sustained in Vietnam? I don’t think so. Kerry’s experience in Vietnam was very limited, four months to be exact, and the injuries he claimed to receive were elevated so he could be honored with the Purple Heart. Strategically planned beforehand, Kerry used his so-called heroic service to return home and openly bash his fellow servicemen who were still fighting for their lives in Vietnam.

Although the Vietnam War was probably a war we should not have been involved in, we were. Kerry’s bashing, led solely by his lust for political gain, not only helped fuel hatred for the war, but also for our soldiers who fought and died in that war. The Vietnam War has been over for many years now, and the soldiers who so bravely fought still have not received their due. I proudly stand and salute them, my arms outstretched in gratitude, and say to them: “Thank you.” I will not allow Kerry or the Democrats to repeat history without standing up for what is right. Our fight against terrorism, whether in Iraq, Afghanistan or wherever it might be tomorrow, should not be treated with disrespect like the war in Vietnam. Our soldiers did not deserve the hatred and disrespect back then, and I will not allow our soldiers who are so bravely and proudly protecting our freedom at this moment to be treated that way either.

Do not base your decision solely on me. Some of Kerry’s fellow soldiers in Vietnam have come forward and spoken about his disloyalty, but with greater detail. I did not fight in Vietnam, but I stand firm against what I think is wrong.

If Kerry is elected, our fight against terrorism, our soldiers who are fighting, and those who have fallen, and we as a nation, in the eyes of every world community, will become pansies, lost of all heart, fortitude and dignity that we, as Americans, have so feverishly fought and died to defend.

FRIGGIN WAR WOOF!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I sit back and laugh, wondering what goes through a Democrat’s head. The last Democratic administration was embarrassed and ridiculed by scandal and not fully understanding the meaning of the phrase “Sexual relations.”

I think I would rather debate what the meaning of "is" is, than what "torture" is.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think I would rather debate what the meaning of "is" is, than what "torture" is.

Okay, let's debate the difference between prisoner abuse which was what our people did over in that prison, and 'torture' which was what Saddam Hussen, his sons, and the evil men in the Iraqi Military did. Yeah, let's debate it! Let's see if you have any original thoughts and facts on this, other than what you usually do, which is parrot the DNC and DU party line on this.

FRIGGIN WAR WOOF!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panties on head=Abuse
Lightsticks up butt=torture.
Loud music=abuse
Beatings, some to death=torture
sleep deprivation-=abuse
handcuffed with arms stretched backward for 8 hours=torture.
For me, having my face pressed up in a mans naked crotch=torture
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

retracted

Last edited by hist/student on Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thanks for opening my eyes to the horrors of American Soldiers.

The right is saying this is strictly the soldiers fault, the rest of us know it goes farther up than that. Funny how people who claim to back the soldiers are willing to let them be hung out to dry.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikest wrote:
Quote:

The right is saying this is strictly the soldiers fault, the rest of us know it goes farther up than that. Funny how people who claim to back the soldiers are willing to let them be hung out to dry.

Please provide evidence, not spin, to support your knowledge. Or is just your myopic faith in those that don't know what "is" is.? You have 24 hours to provide credible evidence or your post will be deleted!

As Moderator

fortdixlover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikest wrote:
Quote:
I sit back and laugh, wondering what goes through a Democrat’s head. The last Democratic administration was embarrassed and ridiculed by scandal and not fully understanding the meaning of the phrase “Sexual relations.”

Yes, while Clinton was having Cigar Sex with Monica because "he could", Osama Bin Laden was planning to kill Americans because of their decadence, immorality and sexual perversion.

FDL

Last edited by fortdixlover on Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
mikest wrote:
Quote:

Please provide evidence, not spin, to support your knowledge. Or is just your myopic faith in those that don't know what "is" is.? You have 24 hours to provide credible evidence or your post will be deleted!

As Moderator

Mikest, please post your evidence. We all know it is Space Aliens in control of the Republicans who put them up to the horrid tortures in Abu Ghraib. If you look carefully at the pictures, you will see that the underwear used to inflict these tortures had holes for three legs!

Mikest, you could do the Universe a big favor if only you'd reveal what you know about the Aliens.

FDL
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited by War Dog - mikest, you were asked to provide proof for your claims in your previous post. Until you do, the moderators here will not tolerate any attacks on either this site, or the moderators. You've been warned many times before. Do not push your luck this time.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DNC proaganda machine at it's finest. You see when ever the truth comes out, such as this article the spin machine goes into action. I don't understand why all trolls are not out of here now but that is not my choice. Everything has to be spun towards BUSH and this is not a Bush site. DNC.com, moveon.org, etc are the place for such trolling. I really do want to see the hard evidence against high ranking officials that forced these troops to go astray. The beheadings are the DNC's fault for all the lies, hatriotism that they are blathering, not the troops at abu. And now the insurgents say that they have a US Marine who they will behead. Be proud of yourself John Kerry and the liberal media, and the DNC for your goals are being met, honest people are not just being tortured but totally losing their head over your blather. You are the true infidels that the muslim world speaks so highly of. So now lets just look at what this DNC machine has accomplished, it took a very good article from a newspaper which commended our troops and CIC and turned that article into Abu/Bush slamm fest. This is the agenda, take anything positive and spin it back to the old broken record. Take every post off subject. Until all are censored from doing this we will not get the real message out, Kerry is not fit for CIC or even citizenship. I am sure that this post will be followed by some sort of degredation or I am stupid remarks but if being a patriot behind Bush makes me stupid, well I guess that I am proud to be stupid. Semper Fi.
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited by War Dog - mikest, you were asked to provide proof for your claims in your previous post. Until you do, the moderators here will not tolerate any attacks on either this site, or the moderators. You've been warned many times before. Do not push your luck this time.
Marine4life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excluding Zeller, Lieberman you have eloquently described the DNC. So now I feel that there is hope after all, you now understand what we have been saying, the blather that you describe is hatred for America and to call it debate in this crucial time in our country is treason with blinders on. In a time of WAR, whether you agree with it or not is not the time to bash this country, CIC or our troops. Unless of course it's an election year and the left wants to win so badly that they will sacrifice our very existence for it. If Kerry thought that he could win this election on his merrit he would not have to send the trolls to spin, I take it as a promising sign myself. Fellow Vets my son is able to have internet access (thanks to Gore) over sea's now so he and his whole active duty unit should start to show up and tell the truth about what the troll's are doing to thier mission. They are eager to learn about Kerry and what he has done to us all. Semper Fi.
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited by War Dog - mikest, you were asked to provide proof for your claims in a previous post on this thread. Until you do, every one of your posts will be deleted.
Marine4life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will not address a half quote, which I might add is not a quote at all. And I will not respond further to you until the moderators are satisifed that you have fulfilled their demand.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: