SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Only Bill O`Reilly.....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Only Bill O`Reilly..... Reply with quote

would give M&M a platform to deliver anti-Bush propaganda 4 days before the election.
USMCWayne
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's M&M?

Not necessarily everywhere, but I've sort of noticed a bit of bad blood being directed towards Bill O'Reilly. For all his faults, and they're many, I really believe the guy is presenting both sides of the candidates, as much as he can. Or is he the Devil reincarnated because he's not calling for four more years for Bush and a prison term for Kerry?

O'Reilly's Bush interview was exceptional and helped overcome Bush's poor performance in the first debate. I think every day O'Reilly pokes a stick in Kerry's ribs for not appearing on the Factor.

I see another of his guests tonight is Dan Bartlet, the White House Communications Director, and one of the best spokesmen Bush could have. The guy is an exceptional representative for the GOP, and his calm and level-headed response to the oftentimes overheated comments of the Democrats just helps to reinforce the difference between the candidates.

As a Democrat, I think the Democrats have shot themselves in the foot this year (multiple times), by showing up on air and being mean-spirited, argumentative, manipulative, and basically jerks.

I've already cast my absentee vote for Bush et al. I would not have voted for Kerry, under any circumstance, but had the Democrats presented a different candidate AND there had been no Sept 11, my vote may have been different.

But Sept 11 changed everything. I want someone like Bush, as Dennis Miller said on the Tonight Show, who wakes up in the morning, puts both feet on the floor, scratches his balls, and says "let's go kill some terrorists".

Anyway, back to the orignial topic. There's no Oct/Nov surprise coming. Everyone in both parties will have their say over the next few days, on O'Reilly, Hannity & Combs, and elsewhere, and Bush will win re-election 52% to 47%.

Bank on it.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Who's M&M?

He is a white rap artist that BOR has railed against on his show. I guess now BOR thinks eminem's political views are important.

BOR sucks. Sorry, but he does. His invective against the swiftvets was very telling of his true nature.

Zell Miller
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I think the hoodlum spells it Eminem or something like that Very Happy
USMCWayne
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, Eminem. I even logged onto the Factor web site, read the Eminem story, and failed to make the connection between that and M&M. My kids also call me clueless. A Kerry endorsement from that guy BTW, will not decide the election. Not enough rappers voting to make much of a difference.

RE" O'Reilly, "His invective against the swiftvets was very telling of his true nature". I must of missed that. Can you fill me in one what BOR said?

Everytime I've listened, and it's most nights, he really does seem to try to take a balanced view. My feeling is that Kerry jobbed the system, by getting out with three "wounds, that at least two of the Purple Hearts weren't earned or deserved, that he did his time strictly for political motive, and that part of the reason for such a difference of opinon on Kerry may be attributed to the "fog of war". I won't swear to it, but I thought BOR had expressed many of the same opinions?

Regardless of our feelings and expressions of disgust and revulsion, nothing will ever be done about Kerry's "illustrious" Vietnam service.

...but his time in the VVAW, his testimony before Congress, his trips to Paris, his 20 years in the Senate voting against defense spending, and whatever else has been delved up, post Vietnam, will be his downfall.

I hate to bring up the Communist plot thing, ala The Manchurian Candidate, but Kerry is as close to a Red in the White House as we've ever seen as a nation.

If, horror of horrors, Kerry is elected, I figure the Swift Vets and POWs can make a small fortune by printing and selling "Impeach Kerry" bumper stickers.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

USMCWayne wrote:

RE" O'Reilly, "His invective against the swiftvets was very telling of his true nature". I must of missed that. Can you fill me in one what BOR said? .

BOR essentially dismissed the swiftees out of hand as liars and not credible before he ever read the book unfit for command. This was in August. I am too tired right now to go into detail so maybe others can, or better yet, do a search on Oreilly and dig into the threads. You will be amazed at how he gave the swiftees the shaft.

Believe me, there was no bigger fan of Oreilly than me before he ran into the swiftees. As far as I am concerned the swiftees are rock solid in integrity, honor, courage, and truth and they have shown that over and over again. Oreilly disrespected these fine men without any evidence, and he thus lost all respect from me for it.

I will never watch him again.

Zell Miller
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Believe me, there was no bigger fan of Oreilly than me before he ran into the swiftees. As far as I am concerned the swiftees are rock solid in integrity, honor, courage, and truth and they have shown that over and over again. Oreilly disrespected these fine men without any evidence, and he thus lost all respect from me for it.

I will never watch him again.

Well said my friend, and that is why we here, well most of us anyway..are disheartened by BOR..he no longer is our fav as far as I am concerned..he and Chrissy are in the same trash heap!

Four days before a huge election and BOR had on M&M?? This guy has lost his zipppppp..too bad, it was fun for awhile..

and in case BOR does not know..the spin does stop here!!

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
Jefe
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see the show, but if he can give Eminem a polical looksee, and ignor Swiftvets, he isn't lookin out for me.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok my friends!
Slam the old Irish messenger?
You dont like everything he says or the way he does it! fair game!
Would some kind soul please remind me of someone who gave more attention to SBVT and POW'S ?

I'm going out right now to buy more pencils and paper.
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR also claims both men are "patriots".

It's gonna take a long time for my organic computer (brain) to square that statement.

Still, Bill has been giving Kerry a good lashing lately, but it is not because he thinks Kerry is wrong, it is because Kerry won't do his show.

So it is BOR's ego that is harmed here, not the national interest.

I've quit listening to BOR and I don't tune in on the TV, either.

reconflyer
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because Boreilly was having phone sex with his producer is no excuse for not reading Unfit For Command. He has been nothing but rude to the vets and the current military. I wouldn't watch him if someone paid me.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the only game in town! and he paid through the nose--I guess.
If you know better let us know?
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He called them "patriots" to lure the weasel into showing up. Which by the way he didnt, he didnt show up on other shows with "PRE" approved answeres. Grab your board and go surfin! see if you can find a show that has guests saying "kerry met with the enemy during Viet Nam". Good Luck!
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill O'Riely has not been fair to the SWwiftboat Vets. He has refered many times on his show to lies of the Swiftboat vets. I have e mailed him many tim,es to identify them and have John O/Neil back on and identify them. He claims his researchers have exposed them and they have not. He has also spun his scandal with the producer. Had another network done that he would have been all over them like white on bread.
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truely god awful video from eminem (street cred from the suburbs...right) and Spin Zone showed it for that. What was with the dark hoods?

BOR? He's been every where, done everything and interupts every guest to tell them so. Saw war from a press bus in Panama and hid under a school desk during 'Nam.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: