SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Letter to the Terrorists in Iraq
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Letter to the Terrorists in Iraq Reply with quote

A letter from an email from www.Vets4Bush.com , and damn good!

Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:37:43 EDT
Subject: Letter to the Terrorists in Iraq
To: AABufalo@aol.com

Quote:
This letter is for Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, ''Islamic Response,'' and the rest of the so-called "insurgents" in Iraq. I obviously do not have an e-mail address for these vermin, so I am forwarding this letter to my entire address book in the hope you good people will forward it to as many people as possible, and that eventually through the miracle of the internet it somehow ends up in the hands of the intended recipients. Thank you all for your assistance.

To the terrorists currently operating in Iraq,

I see that you have captured a U. S. Marine, and that you plan to cut off his head if your demands are not met. Big mistake. Before you carry out your threat I suggest you read up on Marine Corps history. The Japanese tried the same thing on Makin Island and in a few other places during World War Two, and came to regret it. Go ahead and read about what then happened to the mighty Imperial Army on Tarawa, Iwo Jima and Okinawa. They paid full price for what they did, and you will too.

You look at America and you see a soft target, and to a large extent you are right. Our country is filled with a lot of spoiled people who drive BMWs, sip decaf lattes and watch ridiculous reality TV shows. They are for the most part decent, hard working citizens, but they are soft. When you cut off Nick Berg's head those people gasped, and you got the media coverage you sought, and then those people went back to their lives. This time it is different. We also have a warrior culture in this country, and they are called Marines. It is a brotherhood forged in the fire of many wars, and the bond between us is stronger than blood. While it is true that this country has produced nitwits like Michael Moore, Howard Dean and Jane Fonda who can be easily manipulated by your gruesome tactics, we have also produced men like Jason Dunham, Brian Chontosh and Joseph Perez. If you don't recognize those names you should. They are all Marines who distinguished themselves fightin! g to liberate Iraq, and there will be many more just like them coming for you.

Before the current politically correct climate enveloped our culture one of the recruiting slogans of our band of brothers was "The Marine Corps Builds Men." You will soon find out just how true that is. You, on the other hand, are nothing but a bunch of women. If you were men you would show your faces, and take us on in a fair fight. Instead, you are cowards who hide behind masks and decapitate helpless victims. If you truly represented the interest of the Iraqi people you would not be ambushing those who come to your country to repair your power plants, or sabotage the oil pipelines which fuel the Iraqi economy. Your agenda is hate, plain and simple.

When you raise that sword over your head I want you to remember one thing. Corporal Wassef Ali Hassoun is not alone as he kneels before you. Every Marine who has ever worn the uniform is there with him, and when you strike him you are striking all of us. If you think the Marines were tough on you when they were cleaning out Fallujah a few weeks ago you haven't seen anything yet. If you want to know what it feels like to have the Wrath of God called down upon you then go ahead and do it. We are not Turkish truck drivers, or Pakistani laborers, or independent contractors hoping to find work in your country. We are the United States Marines, and we will be coming for you.

Andy Bufalo
MSgt USMC (Ret)
USMCstories

Send Andy an email if you like and agree with him. I damn sure do!

Re: Terrorists - It's Way Past Time For The Gloves To Come Off!

FRIGGIN WAR WOOF!

When the civilian community are in trouble, they call the Police!

When the Police are in trouble, they call for K9!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Letter to the Terrorists in Iraq Reply with quote

War Dog wrote:
A letter from an email from www.Vets4Bush.com , and damn good!

... We are the United States Marines, and we will be coming for you.

That may be the epitaph for Islamofascism. Those terrorists are reckless, suicidal fanatics who really have little conception of the power of determined men of a conservative western culture. The Marines will grant them their suicidal wishes.

FDL
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may disgust most of you but I thnk its time we started playing the game by their rules.

Since we are now a security force at the bequest of the government of Iraq, I believe we should begin operating by their own laws. With this in mind, I call on all of the pig farms in the U.S. to give our troops the green skins left after butchering.

When a terrorist, insurgent, idiot is caught, I propose the death of the green hides with a wonderful twist: Wrap them in the green pigskins, set them up in each village square and then let the sun and air do their job.

Yes War Dog, we take the gloves off - we put them on these vermin and see just how far they'll make it into paradise when they are coated with the skins of the "unclean".

If their faith is so great, lets just see how their own Allah comes to save them. Personally, I think it will be Shaitan.
NoDonkey
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoophyDog wrote:
This may disgust most of you but I thnk its time we started playing the game by their rules.

Since we are now a security force at the bequest of the government of Iraq, I believe we should begin operating by their own laws. With this in mind, I call on all of the pig farms in the U.S. to give our troops the green skins left after butchering.

When a terrorist, insurgent, idiot is caught, I propose the death of the green hides with a wonderful twist: Wrap them in the green pigskins, set them up in each village square and then let the sun and air do their job.

Yes War Dog, we take the gloves off - we put them on these vermin and see just how far they'll make it into paradise when they are coated with the skins of the "unclean".

If their faith is so great, lets just see how their own Allah comes to save them. Personally, I think it will be Shaitan.

Agree - although couldn't we just feed their bodies to pigs and film that?

Use their death cult beliefs against them.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed Top Andy Bufalo and already got a reply. I thanked him for the letter. Our force is growing at a rapid pace against Kerry. Semper Fi
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

GD, I think you are preaching to the choir here on that issue.

I say after we capture them, inject them with pig blood before we kill em! I'm for killing every terrorists down to the last one so that they cannot kill any of us.

It's Way Past Time To Take The Gloves Off!

FRIGGIN WAR WOOF!

Last edited by War Dog on Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
MikeWinn
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

War Dog, what's wrong with your, man? What do you want to do, clean up the gene pool and get rid of the idiots of the world, or what??

Cool Cool Cool Cool

GunnerMike
Spectre Gunner and 141 FE
Dedicated to Rico. KIA March 14, 1971.
Love ya man.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Mike, actually I do. But for the squemish, 'PC' crowd and bleeding hearts, I did go back and edit my posts, and tone it down.

I firmly believe that we as a nation have to hunt down each and every terrorist, no matter where they are in the world, and take them out so that they never, ever have a chance to kill another American again. That is what 'WAR' is about! You do not win a war by just killing some of your enemy, you have to take them all out, until the point where they surrender and give up. But if they do not surrender, or give up, then you do have to take every one of them out!

I know that there are those who disagree with me, but that is my feelings, and I'll not change them. When it comes to others wanting to kill Americans, who had nothing to do whatsoever with these terrorist's lives, backgrounds, past history, or their wants, gripes and demands, I am one cold hearted SOB, and I give no quarter! If you are my enemy, and I have to face you on the field of battle, I am going to take you out, plain and simple. I am not there to injure you, maim you, hurt you, or wound you. I am there to end your life before you can end mine, or that of another American.

I am a "War Dog", and my bite is far worse than my bark!

FRIGGIN WAR WOOF!

fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

War Dog wrote:
When it comes to others wanting to kill Americans, who had nothing to do whatsoever with these terrorist's lives, backgrounds, past history, or their wants, gripes and demands, I am one cold hearted SOB, and I give no quarter! If you are my enemy, and I have to face you on the field of battle, I am going to take you out, plain and simple. I am not there to injure you, maim you, hurt you, or wound you. I am there to end your life before you can end mine, or that of another American.

This is how you differ from the Left, who would rather appease while those enemies laugh, lock, and load.

FDL
ROTC DAD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edited by Moderator - No Proof provided, - No Post!
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that I am going to take some heat because of the way I feel, but I will try and explain why I feel the way that I do.

I am against war and violence of any type. I hate it when anyone gets killed, murdered, raped, beaten, abused, injured, maimed, wounded, etc. It hurts me that people all over the world and in our own nation have to worry about war, crime and violence. I do value life, and the right of everybody on this planet to live their lives free from worry of harm, violence, crime and war. I am for peace in the world, and if I could magically make it happen, I would.

But, man as a whole is a violent people. As long as we have been walking on this planet, we have been warring against each other. As long as we have evil in this world, we will always have others that want to kill, murder, rape, abuse, beat, injure, maim, etc., others for evil and selfish reasons.

When people take it on themselves to declare war on others, they just do not stop with those who are their enemies. Gone are the days when just armies would meet on the battlefield, and just conduct war among themselves. Now, those who have declared war on not only America, but many other nations and peoples around the world practice wholesale war on not just their enemies, but their families, friends, coworkers, etc... They do not care how many innocent civilians they kill, and in fact, that's exactly what they want to do. Look at what has been happening over in the Mideast for over 40 years. Look at Africa, Asia and many other nations around the world. There is wholesale slaughter of not just armies, but women, men and children.

When those that have declared war on others decide to not just confine their hate to themselves, and those within their terrorists groups. They teach their families, friends, and children to hate like they do. They teach their children to grow up to be terrorists just like them. Look at all the stories about parents, mothers and fathers who are proud and praise their sons and daughters for being sucide bombers, and mayrters for their cause over in the Mideast. Children over there grow up playing being sucide bombers, and killing as many Israeli's as they can.

The same thing is happening with the terrorist groups like al Qadea that have declared war on the United States of America. They teach their families to believe like they do. They teach their children that it is honorable to kill as many of their enemies as they can. They teach their children that the more of their enemies they can kill, the greater their reward in heaven will be. How many generations of al Qaeda are we going to have to fight in the future?

These people do not care how many innocent Americans they kill or injure. In fact, they want to kill and injure as many of us as they can. One of the head people below Osama bin Laden has made the statement that they will consider their war a success when they have killed at least four million Americans. That's 4,000,000 Americans. And if they manage to kill that many, you'd better bet that there will be at least 10 to 50 times that amount that will be injured, maimed, wounded or damaged for the rest of their lives. Can we afford to have 4 million Americans killed, and at least 40 to 200 million Americans injured in this war on terror?

If we give in to these terrorists, and practice making deals, appeasement, giving in, or feeling sorry for them, etc, as many in our nation have proposed, then the figures above could well be a reality in our nation's future. I for one will not allow that to happen, if there is anything that I can do to stop it.

I'm sorry that there are those of you out there that disagree with me on this, and that is your right. But, I honestly feel that we have to fight these terrorists the same way that they fight us. We have to take out as many of them as we can, to prevent them or their future generations taking us out. It's a very fine line that we as Americans have to toe when it comes to this war. We want our military and ourselves to obey the rules, have morals and values, and be in effect 'decent' people, and only to fight those why fight them. But our enemies do not obey the same rules we do, they do not have the same values we have, they do not practice the same morals we do.

So, I do apologize in advance for offending any of you with my viewpoints and opinions on this issue and matter. But, I am entitled to my opinion, and to state that opinion just like you are. I may disagree with you, I may not like what you say, but I'll cover your back, and defend to the death your right to say your opinions.

FRIGGIN WAR WOOF!

War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have no qualms about hunting down and killing terrorists, anywhere and anytime and by any means. That's not the issue; never was, never has been. The issue is and will remain, why the hell are we in Iraq when Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with 9-11? Why are our young men and women dying in Iraq, when we didn't even go and hunt down the terrorists who attacked us? Why was al-Zarqawi allowed to escape from US repirisals three times from the Bush Administration?

You want to hunt down terrorists; I want to hunt down terrorists. I just want to know why our Administration doesn't seem to want to hunt down terrorists.

That is exactly the issue. The issue is that terrorists have declared war on America. They did this over twenty years ago. And America must go to where the terrorists are, and battle them all over the globe. Iraq and Saddam Hussen did have connections with al Qaeda, and many other terrorists groups in the Mideast and in the world. After 9/11 we declared war on 'terrorists' all over the world. The President made the statement that we would go after all terrorists that had declared war on America, and that any nation that harbored, helped, financed, or collaberated with these terrorists. That is why we went into Iraq. Saddam Hussen and his equally evil repressive government were helping, funding, sheltering and sponsoring terrorists groups in the Mideast, including al Qaeda, HAMAS, PLO, PLA, and others. Plus the damage he was doing to the Iraqi people, the killings, the murders, the rapes, the maimings, etc that he was doing to his own people.

You will never understand the reasons why we went into Iraq because you do not want to understand. Your hate for the President, and the current Administration has so clouded your thoughts and common sense on this matter. You have decided in your heart and mind that these people are not the only enemy in the world. You have made those that you hate and disagree with in this nation your enemy, and you'll do and say anything to destroy them, including repeat lies, false accusations, rumors and made up propaganda.

Liberals like you constantly make accusations without providing any proof whatsoever to back up what you say, or to prove that what you say isn't lies. You are so filled with hate that you do not see the hate that you project in your posts and in your opinions. You do not deal with the issues and topics here on these boards, you do not answer questions posed to you, and only resort in attacks against the President and his Administration, their actions, the war in Iraq, our military, and those that disagree with you.

I've said it many times before, and it still rings true!

Those that understand, understand!

Those that do not understand, will never understand!

FRIGGIN WAR WOOF!

ROTC DAD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROTC you are wrong, soooo wrong. Read the 9-11 report again. Not the ABC,NBC version but the real thing. Their are absolute ties between Al Quetta and Iraq, it is in their report. Just no connection yet about 9-11 and Sadaam's help. So before you jump up on your pedistal and blather liberal slams on Vets I suggest you tell the truth, the whole truth. And by the way take those blinders off, you will see more clearly. Their are terrorists in Iraq before, now and in the future and for you to deny that is just false DNC propaganda.
ROTC DAD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: