SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

God Bless the Swiftees and POW's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chieu Hoi
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: God Bless the Swiftees and POW's Reply with quote

My heartfelt thanks for everything you all have endured to spread the
truth about our President, GW and about that traitor who would rob our America. I have faith in our people and that they will vote not only with their minds, but with their hearts as well.
May Sunday be an outpouring of these feelings that will by necessity, demand to be reported by the main street press. May the voters allow their ears, hearts, and eyes to be opened.

God Bless.

Larry Upton, CWO, USA, Saigon, "68-69
Largo, FL
jrwhite85
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: Last 100 yards! Reply with quote

I was just thinking of making a mand-made bumper sticker with the Swiftees logo on it, with God Bless the Swift Vets and POWs for Truth!

America owes a huge debt of gratitude to these men.

Remember, it ain't over! Undecided voters respond to emotional appeals, face-to-face and personal touches. Get out there and get to the supermarkets tomorrow.

Ask first: Have you decided who you'll vote for - move on if the answer is clear. Get literature or tell the story if there is any opening, hesitation, doubt. Make DAMNED sure they are going to vote if they express support for the President!

Here's a nice approach fro young people, who have been very effectively targeted by the likes of Soros and Michael Moore -- ask them if anyone they know, or if any family of theirs has ever been accused of murder. Then ask if they have any family who were in Vietnam. Then connect those dots. Explain how it feels to you to be falsely accused, or to have (like me) your dead and honoable Dad accused by some guy like this Silver Spoon Kerry, richest man in US government... it's very effective!

God bless the Swiftees!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: