SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STATUS OF KERRY DISCHARGE STORY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ohiomom
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been a lurker here for a while and just registered yesterday, but I'll tell you one thing. I have been sooooo impressed with Navy Chief and the others on this board. It's amazing to see whats going on here. We all need to be patient he knows what he's doing. I have done what I can do with Kerry supporters that I know and have actually changed the minds of a few people that were going to vote for him. Most of them were actually basing thier decision on the MM movie. I printed out for them a list of the lies from that movie from Rush's website and now they are voting for
Bush. Keep the faith and pray! It will work out.
Becky
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammer2 wrote:
Chief,
This behind the scenes powerply means only one thing - you scored a direct hit!

Bear in mind the old Chinese saying:

When Elephants fight, the grass gets trampled!

Watch your back Chief, if you need help let us know.

I'm still trying to play catch up on what's going on...
but I agree - you made a hit...if you need a friend or
help anytime...don't hesitate to ask...I'll do anything
I'm physically able to. You have my deepest respect
and gratitude. You have my private email, use it
when you need me...
Becky
join him, for then it costs nothing to be a
patriot.”
- Mark Twain
Leslie
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief, I think you're the bees knees! And the higher powers are probably trying to find a way around any legal consequences of exposing Freaky John. I would imagine that it's difficult to reveal someone's military history when that someone won't sign the damn 180!
redwood
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chief,

In my humble opinion, the discharge issue takes a back seat to the story that you already broke- the VVAW/VC connection. Proof of treason trumps a L-T-H discharge.

That story is getting big play on Lucianne.com:

http://lucianne.com/threads2.asp?artnum=179758

She gets over 200k hits/ news cycle. This is her #1 listing today and they've had to open a 2nd thread due to all of the posted comments.

WORD IS GETTING OUT! THE TRUTH CANNOT BE SILENCED!
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We also got a nice profile in Little Green Footballs, which has a huge following.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=13351_Kerrys_October_Surprise#comments

I think we should try to get better coverage at Instapundit. Its the number 1 website not supporting Kerry and has more than 200,000 readings a day.

Can we all write to him at pundit@instpundit.com and ask him to look into the Kerry Commie story?

Also, Powerline is a top ten weblog. I don't think they have covered the story...as far as I can recall. They are at powerlinefeedback@gmail.com

Get the facts and please write them!! Let's make some noise!

Thanks

Do Gooder
MyAslan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redwood wrote:
Chief,

In my humble opinion, the discharge issue takes a back seat to the story that you already broke- the VVAW/VC connection. Proof of treason trumps a L-T-H discharge.

That story is getting big play on Lucianne.com:

http://lucianne.com/threads2.asp?artnum=179758

She gets over 200k hits/ news cycle. This is her #1 listing today and they've had to open a 2nd thread due to all of the posted comments.

WORD IS GETTING OUT! THE TRUTH CANNOT BE SILENCED!

And I found out about this at the Protest Warrior forum. The word is getting out, and I fully support you guys.

http://forum.protestwarrior.com/viewtopic.php?t=45932
http://www.protestwarrior.com/
SWVTsupporter
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Troy,

I've been known to step on a few toes myself. As a father of 4 boys under the age of 9, I know where you are coming from.

I know there are many millions of Americans that appreciate your service to our country and your tenacity in exposing Kerry for the poser he is.

It is out of your hands now.

You are truly a great American.

I look forward to meeting you someday.

All my best to you and your family.

Sincerely,
swctexas
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most important lesson I ever learned is so simple. It is applicable any time I face difficult, when I feel let down or when I question why or why not God lets things happen.

I simply adjust my desire to meet my reality.

Think about that for a minute. Not a member of this board would not love for our friend Chief to march to the steps of our Capital and announce to the world what we all know. That's our desire.

Our reality is, that through the hard work of Chief, John O'Neil and the hundreds of honorable men who have stood to be counted; who have overcome personal, financial, political obstacles; who have quietly and calmly stated the truth in spite of ridicule and senseless anger, thousands of people in this country know what John Kerry is made of. And it's not much.

Our reality is that come election day, men and women across this country will vote for a President with whom we might not always agree on every issue, has the character that John Kerry cannot fathom.

Our reality is that due to the work of the SwiftVets and others, John Kerry is exposed as a fraud, a liar, an empty hull and a traitor.

Is our reality our desire? Not necessarily.

Is our reality enough? Damn straight.

God Bless Us All

SWC
tiptie
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, my wife of 32 years will be glad when this election is over.

She has been correct in her predictions for all these years. Never missed a one.

She says Bush.

However, we need to continue our efforts to bring Kerry down regardless of the outcome next Tuesday.

He does not deserve to hold any government office. The work must go on until that happens. We must never relent.

His defeat next Tuesday is not enough for me and others that I know. He stirred up the sleeping giant as Japan did on December 7th.

We should not rest until his true destiny is achieved.

USCG
61-69
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiptie wrote:

However, we need to continue our efforts to bring Kerry down regardless of the outcome next Tuesday.

He does not deserve to hold any government office. The work must go on until that happens. We must never relent.

His defeat next Tuesday is not enough for me and others that I know. He stirred up the sleeping giant as Japan did on December 7th.

We should not rest until his true destiny is achieved.

Well said! I'm in for the long haul. We must expose the Traitor for what he is!
Ombre Rose
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have to say I am sorry I missed the original post behind this, I know just barely enough about the military to know the likelihood is way too strong that Hanoi John was righteously Dishonorably Discharged, and that Carter DID re-instate him to an Honorable Discharge status with medals, etc. fully restored.

I am shamed by the side of our nation that would TOLERATE letting a man run for ANY OFFICE with so many of his records SEALED from public view, any way at all, though I do understand why the military do NOT want to be found to be IN THE MIDDLE of an Election scandal.

But I am greatly encouraged by the side that treasures our Founding Fathers and their legacy, and who pray with all our hearts for God to move in our behalf, to restore this nation to something He is proud of.

Whatever Navy Chief has had to stand down for, I know he is doing so for HONORABLE reasons, NOTHING ELSE would make him do so.

But if I had my hands on that material, I could start SUCH an E-Mail on it!
;~)

Love and Blessings to you all,
In the Name of Jesus,
2 Chronicles 7:14

Rose
Mustang0302
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you, Chief. The Senator can't keep the truth from the light of day forever. I am much obliged to you and to your lovely wife for your efforts. Remember, folks, this doesn't matter to a lot of our fellow Americans, and that's OK. They have been deceived before. It's only important that it matters to those of us who have served...to those of us who continue to serve the entire Nation, whether the beneficiaries of our service and sacrifice agree with us or not, whether they understand (or admit) the treachery that has been committed or not. That is why we are here, to serve this great Nation. We can and will make the difference.
rosierita
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm in this for the long haul too! please dont get discouraged!
hleone
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief,

The bitterness and disappointment of the moment may feel much better in a few hours. We don't want to make a move that the Kerry campaign operatives could turn to their advantage.

They might be able to spin the discharge story as a planned last-minute dirty trick by the President to smear Kerry in the 11th hour and "steal another election."

The powers that be know the ins and outs of every poll in every state, and they have to make the tactical decisions in the home stretch of this election. They may feel they have the upper hand now, and there is no need to rock the boat.

Your efforts have been nothing short of heroic, and I am sure we will all have the pleasure of sharing all the fruits of your labors in due time.

But for right now, we must rely on the judgment of those with their fingers on the pulse of this election. The outcome is too important for us to take any unnecessary risk at this point.

Thank you for all you have done for your country. Thanks also to everyone who has helped you, to all the Swifties and to all the other wonderful people here.

Let's push the truth we can prove as hard as we can these last few days and win this thing for the Gipper. Our mission is honorable and I have faith that God is on our side.

And don't ever forget this NavyChief - we love you, man!!

I too, hope to have the chance to meet all the people here fighting for this noble cause real soon, in a great big celebration of mission accomplished.

And I especially look forward to shaking your hand, NavyChief!!

Harold (Louisiana)
grumpyBB
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
I put my trust in the "higher authorities". I ask you to please put your trust as well. Otherwise, I would have told them to stick it and carried on with our great plan.

More patience please (yeah, I know)

- Chief
I guess we have no other choice than to trust their judgement right now. I just pray they do something with this info. To sit on it and do nothing would be a terrible waste.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 6 of 15

Jump to: