SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harsh Words for Kerry.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Harsh Words for Kerry..... Reply with quote

Another person with brains has harsh words for Kerry.
Make it a wonderful day.
Mary Ann Parker

This is a WorldNetDaily printer-friendly version of the article which follows. To view this item online,

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41193

Saturday, October 30, 2004
Kerry dubbed 'opportunist fool'
Geopolitical expert explains how CIA October Surprise backfired Posted:
October 30, 20041:00 a.m.
© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

Dr. Jack Wheeler, whose death-defying adventures span the globe and whose achievements have inspired wide-ranging acclaim, is one geopolitical expert who doesn't mince words.

Wheeler's latest arrows are aimed at those he calls the "anti-Bush lefties" who populate the CIA. Referring to the people known as "Rogue Weasels" at Langley, CIA headquarters, Wheeler writes about the recent story of missing high-explosives in Iraq:

"They cooked up this entire phony 'tons of missing explosives' scandal, sweet-talked the head of the U.N.'s nuclear inspection agency, Mohammed ElBaradei, to carry their water and leak it to CBS – which drooled at the opportunity to spring the story on election eve," Wheeler writes on his unique intelligence website, To the Point. "They then briefed Kerry and prepared his instant assault on Bush once the surprise broke."

Available to subscribers of To the Point, Wheeler's piece,
entitled "CIA in deep Qaqaa," goes on to discuss how "some clever pro-Bush Langley folks" got the New York Times to jump on the story,
spoiling the initial plan.

Wheeler says Kerry "ends up looking like the opportunist fool he is, so clueless he doesn't realize he's accusing American soldiers in Iraq of 'incredible incompetence' rather than Bush.

" To read this kind of concise, hard-hitting analysis each week, subscribe to Wheeler's To the Point. Prime-time intelligence analysis Besides writing for To the Point, Wheeler heads the Freedom Research Foundation, which currently is working on what he calls the Free Iran Project.

The project applies "Reagan Doctrine strategies toward the liberation of Iran," he explained. The website is global, Wheeler says, "but we really focus on issues people are really interested in … key areas of geo-strategic and national security import for the United States." 'Religion without a future' Wheeler said Islam is also a focus of To the Point, including "the nature of Islam and the problems Islam faces – with regard to us and with regard to its own future."

"Quite frankly," he said, "there are a lot of extinct religions in the history pages, and Islam is going to become extinct unless it's reformed. "When you start blowing yourself up, when you get that kind of insane desperation, you're history," he said. "This is a religion without a future unless it reforms."

On his site, Wheeler includes a subscription article comparing the Aztecs with Arabs: "Both the Arabs and the Aztecs invented a religion of jihad as a rationale to justify their imperialist empires. …" "War – Holy War – became the purpose of the Aztec state.

All soldiers in the Aztec army were holy warriors, warriors of the gods. Peace was dangerous. No war meant no prisoners to sacrifice, no food for the gods, which risked the destruction of mankind and the universe itself. The only way to avoid cosmic disaster was for the Aztecs to accept the burden fate had given them and wage perpetual war for the salvation of humanity. "All in all, a pretty clever rationalization for a monstrous imperialist tyranny, wouldn't you say?

Sounds like they were taking religion-inventing lessons from the Arabs." Adventure in his blood Wheeler has always been drawn by the thrill and accomplishment of adventure. He became the youngest Eagle Scout in history at age 12 before becoming the youngest person to climb the Matterhorn in Switzerland at age 14. "People collect things," Wheeler explains. "They collect stamps, or coins, or porcelain. At 14, I decided what I wanted was to collect extraordinary experiences.

You could lose your stamps or coins, but you can never lose what you have done with your life." Wheeler swam the Hellespont like Leander in Greek mythology, was adopted into a tribe of Amazon headhunters and successfully hunted a man-eating tiger in South Vietnam while still in high school. "My intellectual adventures began when I read Ayn Rand, Ludwig von Mises and Aristotle, inspiring me to get a Ph.D. in Philosophy," he said.

"I explored Africa, the Gobi, Mongolia, Central Asia, Tibet, the Himalayas, the Andes, Borneo and the South Pacific, discovered lost tribes in New Guinea and the Kalahari, took elephants over the Alps in Hannibal's footsteps, skydived onto the North Pole, roused anti-Marxist guerrillas from Angola to Afghanistan and helped get rid of the Soviet Union." Forty years after Wheeler's historic climb of the Matterhorn, he ascended the mountain again, this time with his 14-year-old eldest son, Brandon.

Wheeler completes his column entitled "What life is all about" this way: "No lion, sitting underneath an acacia tree in the Serengeti, asks himself, 'What does it mean to be a lion? What is the purpose of my existence?' A lion has no choice but to unselfconsciously follow his genetic program. But human beings have to figure out how and why to survive, they have to choose a rationale that gives purpose and meaning for their lives. My choice has been to try and make my life, and now the life of my son, a thrilling adventure."

Wheeler has worn many labels throughout his decades as an adventurer and geopolitical expert. The Wall Street Journal called him "the originator of the Reagan Doctrine." The Washington Post called him "The Indiana Jones of the Right," and Izvestiya, the organ of the Soviet Communist Party, called him an "ideological gangster."

Wheeler says his site offers readers "mind-stretching pro-America insights on our lives, our politics and our world."

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif., sums up Wheeler's extraordinary life: "Jack Wheeler is just about the most interesting man I know. As a professional adventurer, he has discovered lost tribes and led expeditions to every corner of the globe.

As a geopolitical strategist, he created the Reagan Doctrine, which led to the demise of the Soviet Union. He is a brilliantly original thinker and deeply perceptive analyst of world events. I value his counsel and friendship."

Here's how Wheeler describes his online resource: "To The Point intends to be both the world's most accurate and insightful geopolitical intelligence service, and a pro-America, pro-capitalist, pro-Western Civilization intellectual ammunition service for defenders of liberty. "Our goal is for our subscribers to look upon To The Point as an oasis of reason and insight.

Our subscribers are becoming the most highly informed people in America." Subscribe to Dr. Jack Wheeler's To the Point.
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary Ann: great read! Thanks for posting this. "Rogue weasels" I love it.

The left has been tirelessly infiltrating our government for many years. How it works: the weasels in training come in at a low level. GS 6 clerks, for example. Then they patiently work their way up to up to GS 14 Office and Division Directors. So no matter who is elected president, these rogue weasels are really running things, and can work to undermine the Reagan or Bush doctrines.

So while the political guys like the Dept Asst Secretary is up at Capitol Hill begging for money, the rogue weasels are safe and dry, spinning their webs as protected, invincible civil servants.
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this is true or not, but it surely makes sense to me.
Many of the career people at the CIA are not as pro-American as
they are anti-Bush. It seems entirely plausible that they would
try to embarass him prior to the election since they are angry at
being shown to be incompetent over the past few years. Since
we know the original plan was to have CBS air the story at the
eleventh hour, this article explains how the NYT was able to "jump
the gun" and get the story out earlier. This was of great benefit
to the Bush campaign since it gave them a week to expose just
how bogus the story was. This account also explains how the Kerry
campaign appeared to know about the story before it came out and
how they had specific ads ready to air as soon as the story broke.
People like this (Kerry and these disloyal CIA people) who put their
own interests or hatreds before what is best for America both scare
me and disgust me. These people can not be allowed to take control
for four days, much less for four years!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: