SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STATUS OF KERRY DISCHARGE STORY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cazador
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Chief,

Someone once said: "Beware the fury of the patient man." Wink

Don't worry Chief. We are in your corner.

Best,

Cazador
breezy
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also beware of the most dangerous one ... its always the most quiet

well that rules out ben and the entire kerry lot ...

now mr rowe has been the most quiet one of all hasnt he ...

powerful things happen behind closed doors .. look none of your hard and most passionate work is in vain ..

just have faith ( i know sounds like just words but.. ) this is a dynamic campaign team at hand and they arent going to just lay down and wait
each email each post and each phone matters but the most important thing that matters of all is that we make sure Bush gets his well deserved 4 more ... off to do phone banks here .. Razz
and i will tell you not a day goes i dont speak of these issues to kerry supporters trust me i am mass .. and they are blown away with the honey moon story little things .. you build on small you sweat the little stuff and the big stuff falls into place ..
bless your most generous hearts and yours
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
The information I posted about a former SECNAV and Kerry's Discharge was pulled at my request because I jumped the gun....

Thanks Chief, you've earned the highest marks in my book. Most of us here trust few in top positions, and even fewer in top political positions. For me, my extreme distrust began with Carter but at the time, I did not know the depth of why. Now all of us also harbor extreme distrust of the media, particularly the big media.

However, we trust you Chief because you're closer to us in culture, character, trustworthiness, honor and all that other altruistic crap. Additionally, we trust those who asked you to stand down, but it's because you first agreed to stand down. But if our trust is violated again, woe be to the powers who abused us again. The country already has suffered enough by being forced to face the potential devastation. Forewarned is forearmed.
.::geo::.
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

There are those old sayings.. 'Good things come to those who wait.' 'Patience is a virtue.' 'God doesn't give us any more than we can handle.' All the things that no one really likes to hear.. y'know? For me, those sayings remind me of yet another, 'Easier said than done.'

We need to be patient. Have faith! Everything happens for a reason, and all of this will come out when it's supposed to. Chief and the Vets/POW's have done an amazing job so far... so there's a little bump in the road now. We'll get over that bump just fine =)

So I thank you Mr. Jenkins, for all of your hard work and sacrifices! With every good man, stands a great woman, so thank you Mrs. Jenkins for sharing your husband with all of us, and showing your support as well!

This forum is like one giant online family, and I'm so glad I found it when I did!

<3

Georgi
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
RobD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Chief,

You and your wife have performed above and beyond and I solute you. I wish I could have served under you, it would have been a pleasure.
hmminCanada
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Status of Kerry Discharge Story Reply with quote

Dear Chief,

You have become my husband's and my real life hero!I've been watching your amazing exploits everyday for weeeks and weeks. i hardly watch TV any more because this reality programing is way more exciting!
I was disapponted about the news this morning but I just drank a cup of coffee, wiggled my fingers a bit to get them warmed up and started spreading the Hanoi story again far and wide.
As for the discharge, it's difficult but we can wait! I believe the President is going to win but we can still help the other guy to an early retirement from all public office.

One idea I have is to put the information into some of the thousands of interest group forums where people talk about everything under the sun. for instance I did this with a forum for Moms and one that focuses on Christian living. Some of these forums get hundreds, if not thousands of hits everyday. I just say I know it's off topic but you aren't going to hear it in the mainstream media and it's important information everyone should know. and then I take off to find another one. I'm not pre-judging who's going to look at it because I know everyone who should will. This is just an idea for any of you who are looking for a new one.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooncusser wrote:
The nature of our enemy demands that we are credible.

Our enemies and the fencesitters will use every opportunity(fairly or unfairly) to discredit us.

We must carry on!

The truth is on our side.

We must march on!

Yeah!
"its not the validity of the evidence, its the seriousness of the charge."
coatandthai
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to break up the unanimity here, but if someone is suppressing a story of Kerry's treason that would permit some voters to unwittingly vote for a treasonous candidate when, if they knew the story, would vote for Bush, then the person who is suppressing the story is aiding and abetting the offense, in my personal opinion.

This is more important than confidential sources, personal allegiances, friendships, ever personal safety -- this is our COUNTRY. Nothing (NOTHING!) justifies keeping the truth from your fellow Americans.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coatandthai wrote:
...this is our COUNTRY. Nothing (NOTHING!) justifies keeping the truth from your fellow Americans.

I agree for a while and will chance a second posting to this topic.

Patience is finite.
JimRobson
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chief, "Let not your hearts be troubled..." John 14:1

Let every person be subordinate to the higher authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been established by God. Therefore, whoever resists authority opposes what God has appointed, and those who oppose it will bring judgment upon themselves.
For rulers are not a cause of fear to good conduct, but to evil. Do you wish to have no fear of authority? Then do what is good and you will receive approval from it, for it is a servant of God for your good. But if you do evil, be afraid, for it does not bear the sword without purpose; it is the servant of God to inflict wrath on the evildoer.
Romans 13: 1-4

God will honor your humility, we honor it also.

Carry on brother, carry on!!!

http://www.thewebplace.com/
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chief,

Have faith in God. You're doing God's work.

Nomorelies wrote:
Dear Friends,

The most tragic part of this entire episode is that the American voter does not know who John Kerry is. He has repeatedly refused to answer questions. He has repeatedly refused to be interviewed on television (other than soft ball type comedy shows). He has refused to disclose his complete military record.

The real villian in this matter is the mainstream media which has conducted a total TRUTH BLACKOUT for the past year. They have abdicated their journalistic responsiblity to be purveyors of truth to the public. They have dishonored their profession. They have failed miserably to inform the public. They, my friends, are guilty of treason in the highest degree. They are a shame and a disgrace to the nation which has depended upon them for the truth.

Last but not least...Where is Bob Woodward in all of this? Where is Carl Bernstein? Nowhere to be seen. They are failures. They are cowards. They have shown their true partisan colors. They exposed the watergate scandal. If they are true journalists then why would they not want to expose the truth about John Kerry? Partisan hacks.

Freedom is not free. And we do not live in a democratic society because media has as much control and power over our voice as Joseph Stalin did in Russia. They have refused to allow our voices to be heard. They are the perpetrators of communism in this nation. The media is in bed with the forces of evil and they have shirked their duty to an ignoble partisan cause. Damn them all.

Yes, but as the media has discovered to its collective chagrin, the playing field has changed due to alternate media. After the election I will be turning my attention to MSM reform. We didn't elect them; we can remove and replace them.

-- FDL

Last edited by fortdixlover on Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
JN173
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
I put my trust in the "higher authorities". I ask you to please put your trust as well. Otherwise, I would have told them to stick it and carried on with our great plan.

More patience please (yeah, I know)

- Chief

Chief
I've been following your work starting with your initial questions regarding the March 13th 'no man left behind' episode.

Your word is good enough for me! Cool

I'll stand down for now, but I'll be standing by for your "Head 'em up, Move 'em out".
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTW wrote:
the Iraq people have a chance but if we cut and run they will be slaughtered. No one who votes for Kerry has any concern for that.

If (god forbid) Kerry won, now there are millions of people in the U.S. who have been educated as to the tactics of the Left, and who will be publicizing with an ever-increasing voice facts about Iraqi mass killings that would result from a withdrawal.

Millions of people died at the hands of the Communists after Kerry and Co. effected a U.S. pullout from Vietnam. NEVER AGAIN.

-- FDL
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry won't win.
LSU Engineer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coatandthai wrote:
Nothing (NOTHING!) justifies keeping the truth from your fellow Americans.

On a very general level, I think very few people would disagree with that statement. However, in the real world, I can think of quite a few situations where secrecy is justified.... national security, witness protection, rape shield laws, etc etc etc.

In this specific instance, let me pose a hypothetical dilemna of situational ethics:

What if broadcasting the truth about Kerry tomorrow would actually boost his chances of being elected on Tuesday? How? I dunno - maybe because the public would perceive it as a "late hit", or it would dilute a bigger message that the RNC is trying to convey on Sunday, or maybe it would open a can of worms that also paints GWB in a less than flattering light (e.g., he had a upgraded discharge too).

Don't misunderstand - I feel sure that none of these things are actually true. Purely for purposes of discussion though - in your mind, would any of these reasons justify sitting on information for a couple of days?

To me, cooling my heels for a couple of days is a small price to pay to make sure that pompous lap poodle doesn't get elected.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 7 of 15

Jump to: