SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KERRY DISCHARGE - THE JIMMY CARTER LEGACY CONTINUES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caleb Flerk
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: KERRY DISCHARGE - THE JIMMY CARTER LEGACY CONTINUES Reply with quote

The following post appeared this morning at 11:30am EST on
Deleted by Admin

Mark L. Sullivan is an attorney with Sullivan Taketa LLP, in Westlake Village, California,

http://www.calawcounsel.com/attorneys-mfs.htm

Hope someone on the West Coast can follow up on this one.

Deleted until such time as this can be properly verified.

Last edited by Caleb Flerk on Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an unauthenticated letter. Please refrain from linking to it until it can be authenticated. Thanks.
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Lew.

Folks, please keep in mind that in the short history of SBVT that NO allegation or issue either at the press conference back in May, the book Unfit for Command, or any of the interviews of the members has been discredited by facts. NOT ONE.

The reason for this solid "case" is an uncompromising stance of checking the story, verifying, and establishing corroborating evidence. I applaud the founders of this stance and it is the quintessential character traits that have made these men what they are: honorable, with the highest integrity.

The recent news stories of the "lost" explosives is a fine example of what happens when less than honorable people grab at snippets and then call them facts without verification.

Stay the course. If the facts are verifiable and can stand on their own they too will be released and like the previous points mentioned above, will be unassailable.
Caleb Flerk
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Folks, please keep in mind that in the short history of SBVT that NO allegation or issue either at the press conference back in May, the book Unfit for Command, or any of the interviews of the members has been discredited by facts. NOT ONE.

Gentlemen,

Guess I got a bit antsy and jumped the gun on that one. I have no objection to the "slap on the hand" and applaud you for keeping the standards as high as they've been over the months.

This election has made me nuts and I don't suppose a steadying hand is anything to complain about. It tells me you are on game.

Thanks for watching out for the truth. Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: