SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CMB69
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

Draftee, 4th ID, RVN, '69-'70.

Several months ago, when it became clear that skerry was a "viable" candidate and was going to make the most of those vets who supported him, I had the idea - wouldn't it be great if everywhere he went some vets would show up and make it clear they did not support him. I talked to my vet friends and posted the idea on a couple of forums that are frequented by vets, but no one seemed interested. I'm not the pushy type, and I did not have the info you all did.

With greatest respect, I congratulate you for continuing to serve your country. We have all received a valuable education, an if he is not elected I believe you are the biggest factor.

I hope you will continue to pursue the truth about his discharge, whatever the outcome of the election.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome, CMB69. The 4th had some good guys. Jump right in anywhere you desire. We have to defeat Kerry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: