SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STATUS OF KERRY DISCHARGE STORY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy Chief and CINC House,

Bless you both for your service. At some point in history you will be in the same light as Patrick Henry or Thomas Paine.

Kerry will be another Benedict Arnold or Alger Hiss at some point.

There is no need to apologize for your efforts, you have thrown yourself on the proverbial grenade for the country.

I cannot say, I'm not pissed as hell right now, but it's with the MSM and the super-libs who conspire. Let's not forget there are many of our legislators that know exactly what is going on and they do nothing.

It frosts my a$$ to no end.

Thank you Chief and CINC!
PO2
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammer2 wrote:
Chief,

Watch your back Chief, if you need help let us know.

Chief,

You have done well and should be proud of what you have accomplished. Sometimes, remaining quiet is the best thing to do. Allow the other side to march right into the kill zone before opening up with all weapons.

I'll be there wiatching your back the minute you signal.

When I was a junior enlisted man, I thought the chief knew everything.
When I got commissioned, I knew it.
rocklobster11
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you need some help, I'm in Sam Johnson's district. As a former Vietnam POW, I'd think he'd be willing to help. I can contact him if you think it would help
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Pm Last Night Reply with quote

Chief-- I sent you a PM last night and never heard back. Don't know if that PM system works or not.

The contact I gave you is as very powerful as it gets.

Pls PM me if you didn't receive it.
fb274
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
I suggest we all start calling and writing a certain senior Senator from the Commonweath of Virginia. Also, it may make sense to find another gathering place to discuss this matter.

Any suggestions?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of the best places is one of the chat rooms----Pal Talk is one where you can/or could open a room in "Social Issues" which would hold upwards to 200+ people-------This is Audio along with Text room at no cost.

Can control who comes in-----can bounce people, temporarily or permanently ban from room.

The only exception to a free room-----cannot sell products or services.
Bill Faith
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject: Admins: Would you rather we discuss this somewhere else? Reply with quote

I can't suggest a "better" place than this for a discussion but if one of the admins thinks it would help I'd be glad to create a blog post where the comments can't be held against the Swift Vets in some way or another. My comment section isn't quite as handy to use as the format here but it accepts html. Would it be useful?
USAF 1970-1974
Viet Nam 1971-1972
RichardP
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll put a PHP forum up at one of my websites, just like this one, all you have to do is say the word and I'll create it and give a link.

PM me and let me know if that would help....
Bill Faith
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably better than I can offer but my offer still stands. Just say the word.
USAF 1970-1974
Viet Nam 1971-1972
PO2
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:27 am    Post subject: Speculations. Reply with quote

Allow a bit of speculation here. None of these things are official, nor do they have any recognition by anyone.

Kerry got commissioned. Commissions last a lifetime unles surrendered or revoked. The minimum service required on first enlistments or commissioning is SIX years, usually divided into FOUR Active duty, TWO Fleet reserve. Upon completion of the active duty portion, a DD-214 is issued entitled DD-214N (During the late '60s) and labled "Armed Forces of the United States Report of Transfer or Discharge). In block 13a of that form appears the character of service. In block 14 of that form, appears the "District, Area Command or Corps to which Reservest Transfered". Those two blocks would answer the questions posed here.

Typically, at the end of an enlistment, the person is discharged through an administrative action (completion of contract). Commissioned officers would be required to resign their commission (in accordance with a cited regulation) or the Navy would have to issue orders to terminate the commission and cite the applicable regulation

If Kerry was charged with a violation of the UCMJ, a more senior commissioned officer would have to sit in judgement. If the violation was serious enough, it would have to be a board of officers that would pass judgement. In any case, the regulation would be cited in the orders for seperation/discharge if that was the result.

A minor (in the eyes of the public) violation could result in an "other than honorable" discharge. The types of OTH discharges have been covered elsewhere in this thread. Revealing the facts of this nature would not have a great impact on Kerry, and would be viewed as "mud slinging" by many voters.

If the violation was serious, and a board of officers recommended discharge, the information would be devistating to Kerry. It must be remembered that the Vietnam war was never a declared war, so the idea of aiding the enemy in time of war would be debatable.

The issue is how to handle any information concerning an OTH discharge. One way is to do things like 60 minutes planned, wait until there is insufficient time for a response from Kerry after the information is revealed. This would impact on the general election vote and Kerry may not get elected. If Bush is winning the election, why throw in the Ace if not necessary. Another is to wait to see if Kerry is elected and assumes the Presidency and then bring impeachment charges against him. If the opposing party has a majority in both houses of Congress, the impeachment would progress and stands a chance of succeding. Kerry being impeached, and found guilty of "high crimes" would put a stain on his political party for a long time.

As I said, speculation only, but plausable.

PO2
Cpt. Ret
NAVFORV 67-68
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41200

Please take a look

"There is overwhelming evidence that the Navy gave John Kerry either a dishonorable discharge or an undesirable discharge – which is the equivalent of a dishonorable discharge without the felony conviction – and that, as a result of such discharge, he was stripped of all of his famous but questionable Navy awards and medals. And the kicker? The evidence is on his website!"
Bill Faith
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:32 am    Post subject: New WND article Reply with quote

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41200 Retired AF Col. Earl Lively has choice words about Jean Fraud.
USAF 1970-1974
Viet Nam 1971-1972
Bill Faith
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoGooder: Guess I wasn't the only one who saw that. Very Happy
USAF 1970-1974
Viet Nam 1971-1972
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were are all looking for it.

Now, is this something we can work with?
Bill Faith
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to hear from someone who can say "I've seen the papers." This one's not it, but maybe there's still time.
USAF 1970-1974
Viet Nam 1971-1972
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya wanna have some fun?? Like to solve puzzles??

Go to http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12699&start=180 over in the Research folder....

Topic is "Kerry Finances Developing Oct 30." Take some time to read Geano's amazing work and have a good time playing "connect the dots."

I think it could also be titled "How Many Criminals Can You Find?"...

"We Decide, You Lose" would work...

Personal fav: "Kerry - The Story of a Traitor"

Let me know what you decide to title the story - then tell your friends. All of them. By email.

broken link edited/me#1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 10 of 15

Jump to: