SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Proposed DC Rally ***Cancelled***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Son of a VET wrote:
look a little closer:

Quote:
Paid for by Kerry-Edwards 2004, Inc

I think that sums it up. It's crap.

That's friggin' insane - how can they get away with an article presented as if it's real news like that, with only that one-line disclaimer at the end of it?

Shocked

Its called Campaign Finance Reform
Wolfgang
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before seeing anything here, but just seeing that joke of a push-poll on Drudge, I sent him a rather nasty note for linking to it.

I didn't read the whole story only because it was obviously nonsense once I read the questions they asked--it was a total joke. You can get pretyt much any results you want if you ask doofus-level questions--and the questions they ask are 100% pro-Kerry doofus-level.

I think Drudge should be absolutely ashamed of himself for linking to it. It'd be downright hilarious if it weren't able to persuade the naive. I started laughing--but I stopped when I realized some owuld take this seriously.
Leslie
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mason Dixon polls are out (most accurate in 2000, I think) showing good numbers for Bush.... (yea!)
PowerPro
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeorgiaBoy

Quote:
According to realpolitics.com W has gone from a 3.0 spread this morning to a 2.1 spread tonight.

Are you sure about the web addy? realpolitics.com looks to be a leftist anti W website (my first clue was the big W with the cancel sign through it and my second clue was the list of websites it was promoting...)

Do you mean realclearpolitics.com perhaps? If so, I'll check that out...

Thank you SBVs & POWs FT! Your service to this country is incalculable!!!
GeorgiaBoy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerPro wrote:
GeorgiaBoy

Quote:
According to realpolitics.com W has gone from a 3.0 spread this morning to a 2.1 spread tonight.

Are you sure about the web addy? realpolitics.com looks to be a leftist anti W website (my first clue was the big W with the cancel sign through it and my second clue was the list of websites it was promoting...)

Do you mean realclearpolitics.com perhaps? If so, I'll check that out...

Sorry you are absolutely correct, I forgot the clear in the addy
CaptnJack
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="cbeseda"]
NavyChief wrote:

If it's any consolation -- tell him a real nice article will come out Monday that he can dance for joy...

- Chief

I bet you teased the prom queen too!

Mon is running a close time frame although much better than AFTER 11/2! There are a ton of guys here just waiting to get a message out fast and far. Nothing I'd like better than to see kerry lose big time. What a fantastic present to have MA send him home to Teresa too. Not to rush it now-- it needs done correct so the MSM cannot ignore or spin it.
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41200

Have you seen this yet???!!!

Do Gooder

"There is overwhelming evidence that the Navy gave John Kerry either a dishonorable discharge or an undesirable discharge – which is the equivalent of a dishonorable discharge without the felony conviction – and that, as a result of such discharge, he was stripped of all of his famous but questionable Navy awards and medals. And the kicker? The evidence is on his website!"

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41200

Last edited by DoGooder on Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While we wait -

Ya wanna have some fun?? Like to solve puzzles??

Go to http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12699&start=180 over in the Research folder....

Topic is "Kerry Finances Developing Oct 30." Take some time to read Geano's amazing work and have a good time playing "connect the dots."

I think it could also be titled "How Many Criminals Can You Find?"...

"We Decide, You Lose" would work...

Personal fav: "Kerry - The Story of a Traitor"

Let me know what you decide to title the story - then tell your friends. All of them. By email.
MagCo
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
I am very sorry. Please tell him it's all my fault. If it's any consolation -- tell him a real nice article will come out Monday that he can dance for joy... - Chief
Good deal that they're not saving it for a legal challenge after the election. I think that GWB would rather pardon Kerry than keep him out of office with an impeachment/lawsuit. Hm. President John Edwards. That would be scary, maybe. But that's who O'Neill would vote for, isn't it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: