SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bush Will be impeached
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: Aye. But where is the balance point? Reply with quote

I find it strange that people who I knew to be liberal in my youth have become todays Neo Conservatives and those who were then conservative are now right wing extremists. Strange things happen when the political winds blow strongly from the left. I think it time to readjust our sights for windage in order to hit our target. The old definitions of "Liberal" and "Conservative" no longer apply to the reality we must now face.
Fascism is Fascism regardless of which side it takes. I find the argument of Capitalism versus Communism to be a nonsequitor. How can you have a discussion when both sides are totally ignorant of the single premise upon which both their arguments are based?
"Every thing in life is an exchange of values for the enhancement and continuation of life" This is the basic premise upon which the science of economics is founded. Anything which does not contribute to the enhancement or continuation of life is of no use to any one. True wealth is a product of the creative spirit and that spirit can only live where men are free to live and to explore, to think and to do as the "Holy Instinct" within them directs.
The Eagle needs both wings in order to fly.
Bird who only right wing spins must turn alway a widershins
Bird who only left wing spins must give to right the final win
Isn't it time that we all stopped flying around in circles? Lets all agree that we are all Americans first. Let what ever else comes come in its time and we will be ready Very Happy

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: