SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Big Funny! Kerry's Supporters Realize He's a Flip-Flopper!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject: Big Funny! Kerry's Supporters Realize He's a Flip-Flopper! Reply with quote

We've been saying for months now that Kerry is a self-serving, flip-flopping, weasel.

The left has, of course, not agreed with us. But of course, eventually, they HAD to notice....

Well, they finally did.

Dig this hilarious thread over at D.U., where they are getting all pissy about Kerry flip-flopping on an issue of some importance to them.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading some of the replies over there, it's no wonder this country has become the laughing stock of the world. With comments like the following, I can envision another Civil War on the horizon;

Quote:
"I don't care what his position on Israel is now. It won't be what it is when he gets into office."

"Sit out the vote??? That is a sure way for 4 more years of Bush. Hold your nose and vote Kerry if you must, but VOTE!!!!"

"Our positions are right, and the public knows it. There is no reason for our candidates to be crooked like repugs. They should tell the truth and let the public decide. Then, if we win, we have a mandate to make the changes we believe in. Otherwise, its not democracy, its a sham."

"I feel nothing but contempt... for this guy. Here he has a chance to lead the world into a safe harbor of peace and what does he do? He adopts the insane policies of Bush and panders to the Israelis. If he gets elected, we will still be fighting an uphill battle to regain our country. I'll be holding my nose on voting day.
Meet the new boss.... "
Remember, only YOU can Undo the Coup!!!

"BAD MOVE JOHN!! IT IS TIME TO MOVE AWAY FROM ISREAL!!

our relationship has been nothing but trouble for the palestinians and us. 9-11 was a direct result of our so called "Support"."

"Why would Kerry, as a left-wing Democrat President, support a right-wing government and its rightist policies?

I'm starting to regret my $50 donation to Kerry First the driver's license issue, now stronger support of Israel. He already doesn't support gay marriage. F***.

I guess I'll still vote for him, but he better start catering a bit more to my needs."

"The battle is NOT for swing voters. The battle is for the ignorant, uninformed people who get their news from corporate media and still believe their government wouldn't lie to them, who happen to be labeled "swing voters".

It's not about targeting well-informed voters who consider themselves moderate. It's about shaping the uninformed "mushy middle" just enough to slip into the White House, principles be damned.

That's one of many reasons why the DLC must be utterly destroyed if real progress is to be made in social justice and other progressive causes. The DLC is the asp in the apple basket, ready to poison the Democratic electorate."

It's downright scary that these people have the same right to vote that the rest of us do.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's downright scary that these people have the same right to vote that the rest of us do.

Actually, the scarest thing is that these people feel that they are in the right, and have all the correct ideas on how to save the world and this nation. Now, that's damn frightening!

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could only read part of that garbage - it's scary to me that some of these people actually have access to a computer - they sound like they need serious doses of psychotropic drugs.

And the way that some of them put one and one together and come up with three is just incredible.

On one board I was reading, a Kerry supporter says,

"I know that ____ didn't do what he said he did."

"But I don't think ____ was lying when he said he did that."

Just how mis-wired does your brain have to be, before a circuit blows on logic like that? I know he didn't do what he said he did, but he wasn't lying when he said he did it. Rolling Eyes

I give up. I still try to speak to rational people on either side, but when someone is that blinded by ideology and fanaticism, it's like pizzin' in the wind. A waste of time and too much of a mess to clean up, afterward. Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: