SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSM Silent on Bin Laden's Attempt to Influence Election

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devil_dog_for_truth
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: MSM Silent on Bin Laden's Attempt to Influence Election Reply with quote

Where is the analysis of Bin Laden's threat to the US?

I saw a number of reports about the contents on his threat, but none of them were an accurate account of what was said. Only by reading the full text of UBL's threat can you see his attempt to influence our elections.

Bin Laden sounds like he's fan of Michael Moore and repeats the same
disinformation put out by the DNC... Haliburton, "the rush to war", the
"President is a liar", etc.

Bin Laden is doing now what Ho Chi Minh did in the 1970's. He is appealing to our "fifth column", many of whom, are the same people that undermined our effort in Vietnam.

None of this has gotten any air play. The reason is simple. The people controlling the MSM today are the same long-haired radicals who burned our flag, who carried VC flags, and hung posters of Che Guevara in the dormitories way back when. They may have cut their hair and exchanged their love beades for power ties but they are still the same
anti-American narcissicists they were 30 years ago.

So, if you can stomach the read, here is the full text of UBL's threat to "Red" America and his disingenuous olive branch to our clueless brothers in "Blue" America.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/79C6AF22-98FB-4A1C-B21F-2BC36E87F61F.htm

If "Red" Americans, whereever they reside, knew the implications of this message, Bush would win every state in the union.

Knowledge is power.

In spite of the MSM coverup, I think America will follow Australia's example and not Spain's. I guess we will see tomorrow.

Chain-fed, beer-cooled, big green amphibious monster that thrives on blogs
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am surprised by nothing the MSM does. We must start a grass roots movement to hold them acountable for the treason or sedition they have done by their reporting in this election. George Orwell anyone. Lenin for sure. Pray for our country.
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devil-Dog,

I don't think there is anyway, no matter how this thing goes, that the MSM will not fall under some serious scrutiny after the election.

It has been way past outrageous, and oh so easy to prove.

Still, I'm predicting a good showing tomorrow, and if that happens, a lot of the angst over this will quickly pass.

That's something to think about right there... Evil or Very Mad

reconflyer
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While the Dems seem to have fabricated a Kerry endorsement by Schwarzkopf,

THEY DIDN'T FABRICATE A DE FACTO KERRY ENDORSEMENT BY OSAMA BIN LADEN.

That is what the MSM is covering up.

-- FDL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: