SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks to Moderators and Administrators
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noyesj
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: My many thanks to all on board Reply with quote

I would like to thant every one that had a part in this great web site.

I just hope and pray that all the hard work will prove at the voting

booth that the people are not as stupid as the FAR LEFT trys to make

us look!!!!
ashter
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, ty to all the Mods. This has to be the most informative and encouraging forum I've been apart of. Thanks for squashing the trolls and asking peeps for the site to support allegations. Your efforts have made this site a success.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I add my thanks to all for your thanks Wink

Yes, we are all volunteers, recruited from regular posters like all of you. The Swiftees have a mission that we all agree is first and foremost and are the ones who have really gone out on a limb for us all.

In return, I thank all of you posters for your help in making this a site we all can be proud of. The overall level of cooperation and civility amongst you all is greater than any other discussion forum I've ever been involved in.

Now, let's all get out there and make sure Kerry goes down in flames, as he deserves Laughing
wpage
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to all moderators. You have helped keep me in line when I flew off the handle on a few occasions. I truly appreciate your dedication and long hours. You all deserve a medal.

Sincerely

William
www.thebattleofkontum.com
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will add my thanks as well. You guys are Johnny (scratch that,) George on the Spot no matter what time of day/night. I was thinking about this last night, wondering if you have shifts or tap each other for who gets to take a nap next.

You do a wonderful job and you can tell how much time you put into this. Your passion is evident and to be proud of! Good Job!
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Thanks to all Reply with quote

God bless you one and all for standing up for the values that has made America great, what we all want for our children and grandchildren.

To all the Vets who were brave enough to keep us free 30 years ago, despite what John Kerry did to you, you were brave enough to step up once again to serve your country.

You have all sacrificed precious time from your families to be here. Sharing the truth with all of us each and every day. I give honor and thanks for the freedom of your sacrifice and duty.

This forum of people will stand beside all of you even after the election to bring John Kerry to justice once and for all. We are United in exposing the truth. The record deserves to be set straight and John Kerry deserves to be exposed. The American people deserve to be informed of the truth without biased information.

Tomorrow is a road to victory but the job is not finished. With respect I will stay the course with you all, for however long it takes.

Our prayers will be non stop for our President, He says he feels our prayers. I know he's at peace with himself and the lord is watching over him.

The decision now rests with the lord. God really does have a plan. I believe he want's America to come back to him. I believe the lord is still looking for the lost to find their way

You contributions here have led many back to the right path. History will show that.

I look forward to sharing a Victory with you all tomorrow night.
Very Happy
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thanks to you all! Very Happy
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy To the Admins, The mods, The Vets, and all my new friends..

Thank you so much. Not just for one hell of a forum, but for the sense of "family" that I have felt here from day one. We can all be so proud of the work and prinicpled stand of the SV's, their families and all of us as well. We have had our little spats, not many..but mostly we have had a sense of community of being of one goal, the defeat of Kerry. I am confident now more than ever that that will happen by this time tomorrow night.

I look forward to the victory party!!!! God bless you all..

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
ILUVTHEUSA
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for all the "behind the scenes" work you do. It is appreciated by many more than you know. This is the first time I have ever gotten involved in anything political, but it had such an important message that really got to my heart, that after reading the posts on the site for over a month and a half, I finally had to post myself. Thanks again for the constant moderating and keeping this place a great place to belong to.
Gratefully,
ILuvTheUsa Smile
Tex
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, thanks to all the mods and to the Swiftees/POW's for all your hard work. It's much appreciated, and I've enjoyed participating in the discussions. I only hope your efforts are rewarded tomorrow.
granny23
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to all for a really well run forum. I don't know how you did it.
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too, appreciate your hard work and dedication. I have had a hard time staying focused on work, hockey, holidays, etc. since joining the board! It's such a great place, with wonderful people - and that sense of commraderie I didn't know I was missing from my AF years. You folks do a terrific job, and it is just the best group of people to hang out and plot with!

As noted before, the Swifties just have to say the word and I'm there. Anything they need, I'll do if it's in my power to give. Thanks mods for your support of them and this cause for which we all fight.
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

You are the greatest.

THANK YOU!

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As one of the cats you guys and gals have herded the past few weeks, I just wanted to say thanks. Via con Dios.

And don't get so caught up here that you forget to VOTE (grin).
greasepaint
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to Mods and Admins...
Well done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: