SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stay Logged In Today!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Stay Logged In Today! Reply with quote

To show our support for the Swiftvets and for President Bush let's all stay Logged In here today. I'm sure there will be plenty of Lurkers dropping by. Wink

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream.
It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan
40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Last edited by Fort Campbell on Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
muggedliberal
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got it FC Wink

On my way to vote now.. will give a report from 'Bama, tho we all know the outcome here.. am not taking A N Y chances.

~mugged~
Melissa
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Consider it done!
mdcrandall
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Present and Accounted for Reply with quote

My vote is in.

Never been so invested in an election in my life.

mdcrandall
Proud to be
#3 Son of Snake
#3 Son of Snake
(www.xav8er.com)
closer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Stay Logged In Today Reply with quote

Report for duty at your computers ONLY after you've voted, made sure everyone else has, & worked throughout the day for Kerry's defeat.

The popular vote count is imperative .... Red & Blue states alike.

Don't sit around your computer. until we do all we can to ensure Kerry doesn't become our CIC. This is way too close to sit around!!

It could happen if we don't all work hard enough today til the very end.

Already voted, but taking off time to get out more votes against Kerry.

Signing Off ... AND DOING EVERYTHING I CAN ... until it's actually over.

LET'S ROLL
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am cleaning the house for the first time since we started this rollercoaster ride. But I am checking in ever so often.
Make it a wonderful BUSH day. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: MY VOTE IS IN AND I STOOD AND I STOOD AND PASSED OUT SINK Reply with quote

MY HUSBAND AND I STOOD BACK ACROSS THE STREET AND PASSED OUT SINK KERRY'S BOAT SWIFTLY AND PEOPLE PUT THEM ON THEIR CLOTHES THEIR CARS AND EVEN IN THEIR HAIR
muggedliberal
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got back from voting. Didn't see anyone under the age of 25... HUGE line, things going fine here. My 2-1/2 year old granddaughter was with me in her Bush-Cheney tee shirt. Man in front of us in line, a WWII/Korean War vet, and retired AF, smiled and asked "what's that on your shirt?" Haley smiled at him, and said "vote for Daddy's boss!" (Haley's daddy is in Iraq). Most in line smiled or laughed, with the exception of a couple of obvious Kerry supporters who glared first at her, then at me.

Everything very upbeat here, and I've never seen a line like that in an Alabama election.. EVER

~mugged~
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk

Thanks
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had my knee scoped yesterday, But I still made down to vote on crutches. I live in Washington state so ist probably won't do any good unless Bush is declared the winner early. We are controled by the dense lib population in the seattle tacoma area. I wish each congressinal district got a electoral vote so as to even the playing field in states like Wash. that have big cities that always seem to go dem. I think it is like the experiments they have done with rats. If they over populate a cage they go crazy. That must be why the big population centers always go dem.
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Present and Accounted for Reply with quote

mdcrandall wrote:
My vote is in.

Never been so invested in an election in my life.

mdcrandall
Proud to be
#3 Son of Snake

I know what you mean! I just got done waving a Bush/Cheney sign in the midst of about 6 liberals in the driving rain in Seattle on Lake City Way north of Lake Washington - very busy street...I saw the libs and couldn't leave it all to them...I got soooooo many honks and people stopping and rolling their windows down to encourage me even in the rain..the spirit out there is strong among W Supporters...Get out there and hold a sign - counter the libs at every turn...do not retreat - do not give up and victory will be ours!

On to dual victories for W and for the good people of America and our wonderful armed forces - popular vote/electoral vote!!

The following is a list of state Republican offices:

Call your state Republican offices and volunteer in this last hour!! I'm about to go again!! Get out the vote - help undecideds decide what's truly important and GO W!!!!

Sleepless
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Dancing RED "W" Reply with quote

FortCampbell LOVE your dancing "W"
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. Razz He belongs to Trickworm. I just borrowed him for the day. Razz
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Everything very upbeat here, and I've never seen a line like that in an Alabama election.. EVER

Same here in Huntsville. On my way in to the polling church, I saw a neighbor, a Kerry supporter Evil or Very Mad coming out. So, my vote just served to neutralize him, but we do whatever's necessary. Very Happy

Schadow
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for W about 2:00, matter of fact it was the first time this independent has voted a straight republican ticket. They had what appeared to be one democrat and one republican poll watcher. They both were very pleasant. Even though I really felt watched, it was okay. I just went up there again with a 26 year old first time voter. She was sick and didn't want to drive. There was no line and she kept a paper towel over her nose and mouth the entire time. They didn't watch her like they watched me. However, the woman gave out a huge sigh as the 26 year old ran her ballot through with a big black circle by Republican. We tired not to laugh on the the way out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: