SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Evangelical Christians, Orthodox Jews and Roman Catholics...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: We will not sink but in the boat with Noah and Bush Reply with quote

We wil show them that are more of us to be saved and not sunk in the water with the sinners but be on boat with Bush and the Swift Boat Vets and Noah.
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife is very politically active...as well as very much JEWISH.There has been a massive swing this year of jewish voters who have always voted the liberal ticket to now voting strictly conservative.you will find even hollywood celebrity Jews like ron silver the actor,gene simmons of the band KISS and even former liberal jewish mayors of new york supporting BUSH.These guys are not letting up either..they are seen nightly debating and winning debates against the unarmed left.

my wife has a bumper sticker that says......."Vote Republican,
Jews against a second holocaust! " and "Jews 4 GW Bush 2004!".... driving in LA the other day in the fairfax district (huge Jewish neighborhood in LA,close to Beverly Hills and West LA) we were getting honks and thumbs up every five seconds......of course I turned on my emergency amber Dash/Deck strobe lightslights everytime, hahahahaha! Cant call me stiff! Jews have always voted the left ticket line for years...this may be just the thing we need! Not to mention American Blacks are showing support for Bush and the GOP as NEVER before!!!Hispanics also have a great love of GWB. bub bye Kerry,! you ******* liar and coward!

Law Enforcement For Bush 2004!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: