SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SwiftVets after the election
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: 527 AND ALL THAT ?? Reply with quote

It will take lawyers to figure out if this site can go on, and the

orginal swiftvets not get "the dirty trick demoncrat atts up their rear ends

for ever"

The truth will hurt the MSM lips to ever say, most will die and be

buried 30 years from now , and have one of the "left wing nut case"

buds say "lie prayers over their goofy coffins saying here lies the

defender of "John Kerry's honor" and that kind of crap.

The real test will be the one like

GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY

WHO OWNS NBC AND ARE WRITTING THE

CHECKS TO TOM BROKEN JAW, LITTLE TIMMY RUSTY
BUCKET, CUTIE CURIKKE , A LA BLINK, BLINK

WITH A LONG COMPANY LO/GO OF "WE BUILD GOOD THINGS TO

BRING THINGS TO LITE"

ect. theri stock price and stock ownership should not , EVEN IF IT EARNS

HIGH ECT.$$$, should not be going up (stock price) and or its

stock onwership should not be going up among "real americans" as

they are the "final enablers" who make it possible for the

"liars to have a check and a place to do the "dire deeds of lies"

PUT ANOTHER WAY, CUT OFF THE MONEY
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wescoot2 wrote:
The fight of Vietnam Veterans will not be finished until our names have been cleared, and the History books reveal the truth.....

Sorry Wescoot but you'll be very old by that time. Truth in history appears glacially and once a thing is written, it never really goes away. Once this battle in the 40-Year War has been won, our Vietnam Vets will have been vindicated. It'll be time to move on without guilt or shame. When Humpty Dumpty is gone, we need to put a period on this travesty. Be comfortable with that and the knowledge that the record will be straight someday.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roon wrote:
I think the underlying battle in this election has been the Media against the American People. And it is imparative that this battle be fought to the end no matter the outcome of the election

What makes you think it was any different in the 1960's when the Vietnam veterans got their reputations shamelessly smeared by the media, and where millions of Indochinese were butchered needlessly by the Communist plague?

That is the truth about the MSM. Nobody elected the media...they don't represent the Amerian people in any democratic fashion...and the alternate media has exposed their extreme bias and complete lack of objectivity.

In effect, the MSM has seriously breached the only contract it had with the American people - the unwritten contract of trust. Major reforms are needed in hiring, participation, separation of fact vs. opinion, removal of selective errors of omission and commission, and built-in rebuttal mechanisms -- for starters.

-- FDL
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fully concur with FortDix, this is between the MSM and the populace. There have been too many shinanigans this go round to let it pass.

Think about it, The original hacking into the DNC plan to sabotage judicial hearlings as a strategy exposed.... than skewed into the 911 commision which was one of the ugliest jokes ever played on the American voter.

(Do you know that Gorreleck and Richard Clark have a 20 year friendship?)

The Abu Gharib mess, the missing 300 tons of explosives, Dan Rathers forged..... yet accurate exposure of bush's records? The lack of exposure of Kerrys never having signed the form 180, and of course the silencing and ridiculing of the SBVT crew. I'm barely scratching the surface here!
d19thdoc
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This fight is just beginning . . . finally! What the Swift Vets and John Kerry have coalesced for all of us to finally see out in the open is the real nature of the threat we face. Just because the Soviet Union met its just fate, that does not mean the ideology that created it died and went to hell. Marxism is still here, under the fake guise of “progressivism” or “social justice” or whatever other fuzzy-swell-sounding euphemism they can cook up for their marketing purposes.

I got into this because Kerry is the living personification of the BIG LIE about the Vietnam War and those who served in it. I wanted to help set the record straight for history and to wake up the people of this country, lulled by narcissism and selfishness and godless hedonism and self-indulgence – all the spirit sapping gifts of this intentionally corrupted culture. Chaos and apathy! And what kind of system of government is thus enabled to bring that under control?

The Vietnam war was not even the real issue for the left - it was merely their pretext to drive a stake into the heart of America. They are now doing the very same thing with the war in Iraq. When Khrushchev said "We will bury you" he knew that meant from within and that it would take a long time.

The time is now here. That's what this is about. Kerry is just an empty suit without any moral compass, a front-man for the real threat, and it is everywhere in our society and culture.

A hundred million lives were lost in the 20th century trying to stop the very things Kerry represents from overwhelming western civilization. Like termites they have been subverting our foundations for forty or more years – religion, the family, the academy, public education, the media, mass culture, the military, the legal system.

As merely one example, not recognized by most, the real reason Judeo-Christian religion is under attack is that the Ten Commandments invented and made possible private property. Who would be against that? It has nothing to do with “religion” or “rationalism” or “secularism” or the Constitution. It’s about who owns the stuff and who rules the roost.

Their goal is anti-democratic, anti-free enterprise and anti-American. They would much rather have their hand picked “comrades” in black robes make all the important decisions, because what they are after will never (or not yet) get voted in, IF the people know who and what they are actually voting for. Thus, the necessity for Kerry to lie and switch and dodge the truth about himself. His truth is unelectable. In his morally relative world, his “truth” is non-existent.

If the black-robed oligarchy does not achieve their nonsensical utopian goals, don’t think violence is not next. Look at their Brown Shirt tactics already afoot on a small scale – kind of like a dress rehearsal and product development test for the police-state.

The reason totalitarian elites have to use violence to achieve power and stay in power is that no one would willingly choose what they stand for. Lie first, use pseudo-legal manipulation second, then shoot all who oppose you last.

The new (very old) left that has infested and highjacked the Democratic party is every bit as much a threat to the American way of life as Islamofascists, if not more so.

What kind of response do you think would come from a "liberal" Kerry administration if a really big terrorist attack hit one of our cities? It would be their wished-for blessing - the opportunity to impose martial law for starters.

Stay in the fight. Don't let what we fought 200 years to build go down in a dust cloud of apathy. This is just the beginning.
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we actually have any of the Swiftees or POWs posting on here?

Does anyone know if they read our posts? They would see more support than they realize is out there.

They have done a very brave and honorable thing by bringing this out in the open at who knows what cost to their famillies. We will fight on for them. It seems like thanking them is just not enough. They deserve a very big parade that was denied them many years ago.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

d19thdoc wrote:
Quote:
A hundred million lives were lost in the 20th century trying to stop the very things Kerry represents from overwhelming western civilization. Like termites they have been subverting our foundations for forty or more years – religion, the family, the academy, public education, the media, mass culture, the military, the legal system.

There it is. You have hit the nail on the head. It's communism/marxism at the heart of the subversion of America. And your analogy about the termites is extremely correct.

We are now as a country facing the most dangerous period in our history.
Never before has America been so infiltrated as it is today. We have our work cut out for us and now's the time to start. While the cancer is exposed and out in the open. It doesn't let itself be seen like this too often.

I know I'm not the only one taking names.

Dusty
Algesan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mediachannel.org/ownership/chart.shtml

Have fun.
avant
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: SwiftVets After the Election Reply with quote

I don't know if the SwiftVets will be here after the election, but I assume they will be and continue this brave fight. I want to be a part of that fight and will be here to do whatever I can. I want to see Kerry, the media, and the ignorance of the masses exposed. I have found here and honesty, dedication and commitment that I'd really thought was lost. The patriotism and pride of service and country has inspired me even more that I was before coming here. Thank you all for what you did and continue to do.

Avant
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are several Swifties posting here and I will be here as long as the site is opened. Now, I am not privy to the Powers to Be but I can get information to them as well as Rbsirley, he was an Officer of the 45 boat so he has more contacts and a few others. I am proud to have served with this Outstanding group and you all have made a Big difference in this Election.
F. Rottles
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally am extremely grateful to the hard run that the SwiftVets/POWs made on behalf of my country. THANK YOU.

This summer has been analogous to the early days of Operation Sealords. The Swiftees, and their supporters, have taken the fight into the teeth of the enemy by raiding the rivers and canals of the newsmedia.

There were three elements in the success of Operation Sealords.

1. Interdiction.
2. Pacification.
3. Vietnamization.

These are roughly comparable to the large project of reclaiming the honor of Vietnam Veterans (and allies such as the Vietnamese and the Australians and others). Each have already seen progress.

1. Interupt the monopoly of the MSM/Left on the Vietnam conflict and on its lasting lessons; and deny sanctuary to the likes of M. Moore, Kerry, and such.

2. Welcome the return of Vietnam Veterans to the family table in America. Counter the latent hostility inherent in the stereotype; and open hearts and minds to the principles of honor and duty and service to country. Resettle the old anti-American strongholds.

3. Veterans like the Swiftees/POWs have another 3-4 decades to pass the torch to the next generation. The new norm in our popular culture -- in the history books and in the memories of those who will "never forget" -- will be truthful and will put the lies in their proper place.

This is a huge project. Persistence and urgency is still requried. But also pacing and a view for the end goals. Some of the work will be grim and contentious, but there is also joy in setting things right.

I shouldn't overstretch the analogy, and I wouldn't wish to put more on their plates than they already have, however, perhaps the Swiftvets/POWs have brought to the American people the hard reality of what the fight is all about. It is about the Vietnam conflict, yes. It is about the record of Kerry, yes. But it is much more about the future of this country.

That makes their cause my cause. And the cause of our generation.

God Bless.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

d19thdoc wrote:

That is a good summary of the points of attack: religion, the family, the academy, public education, the media, mass culture, the military, the legal system.

I am proud to have participated in this fine group and of whatever small contributions I might have made to the SwiftVets efforts.

A little personal info:

I've had the misfortune to have tasted a number of these attacks personally. While not a military person, my recognition of these dangers began early, but were brought to the fore by a few major observations and events in my life:

1. The subjugation of my sister to leftism, and her subsequent alienation from my family, at great pains to my parents; partially leading to a premature death for my father from heartbreak; and

2. As a physician in the transit industry, my obervations of massive abuse and fraud in the workers-compensation system, aided and abetted by the leftist unions and lawyers.

3. Personal abuse and near-destruction of my career by the leftist Ivy League -- after I had put my (Jewish) life on the line by aiding Saudi children with birth defects in a medical research project -- only to be abused by well-connected, far-left blue blood senior professors who wanted to steal my intellectual property, while administration aided and abetted the rape of my work. (While I was a Jew in Saudi Arabia being treated well by the royals, the leftist anti-Christians at my blue blood Ivy University at home were screwing me over royally).

While these issues pale to insignificance in comparion to what this country's Vietnam vets went through in Vietnam and then back in the states, these things that happened to me were wake-up calls that turned me from politically-aloof and liberal-inclined (not leftist) to a recogition that adherence to laws and conservative traditions was essential in any civilized society.

Seeing 9/11 from my office window in N. New Jersey cemented my thinking.

I am not military (longstanding cardiac rhythm problem) but in the 1980's I belonged to the Fort Dix Rod & Gun club as a civilian, and enjoyed target shooting with my AR15 and other guns on a range there. Also, my dad, a WW2 vet, had a service-connected disability and he and my mom were granted access to the military commissaries. He loved going to the Fort Dix commissary and PX and talking to the young men and women in uniform he met there. I enjoyed going with them (I still do, have to drive mom there in her old age) and doing likewise. Hence the moniker FortDixLover.

F. Rottles wrote:
I shouldn't overstretch the analogy, and I wouldn't wish to put more on their plates than they already have, however, perhaps the Swiftvets/POWs have brought to the American people the hard reality of what the fight is all about. It is about the Vietnam conflict, yes. It is about the record of Kerry, yes. But it is much more about the future of this country.

No overstretch. That is extremely well-said.

-- FDL

Last edited by fortdixlover on Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:20 am; edited 8 times in total
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The battle must continue. The leftist media in this country must be exposed for what they are...subjugaters of patriotism and morality. Their goal is to nullify and pacify the American population. Why is that? Partially because so many of them were educated in universities predominated by Marxists. People like G. Soros whose God is money wish to bend our nation to serve their own perverse economic aspirations, and he has the financial ability to unduly influence the MSM.

The emerging world economy will put more pressures on our way of life. We have seen in kerry a prime example of the ideal "world view" leader for America. The world is myoptic and suffers from both short term and long term memory deficiencies. A strong America with no colonialization aspirations but only well intentioned desires for all nations is in everyone's best interest.

So my point is that SwiftVets has galvanized a great many Americans with the compelling truth that damns kerry and the MSM. This momentum should not be squandered because it came at such a high price paid for by 58,000 and held in disdain by kerry and the MSM.
Al_Hawaii
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If, God forbid, Kerry wins, he should be impeached! If his discharge was an administrative action, any trial would not be double jeopardy. We'd still have that other moron, Edwards, to deal with, but at least he's not a traitor, just a lawyer.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4moreyears wrote:

So my point is that SwiftVets has galvanized a great many Americans with the compelling truth that damns kerry and the MSM. This momentum should not be squandered because it came at such a high price paid for by 58,000 and held in disdain by kerry and the MSM.

For the 58,000.................

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: