SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Entertainment For The Next 48 Hours...Or So

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject: Entertainment For The Next 48 Hours...Or So Reply with quote

For the last two months I have refused to watch CBS, NBC or ABC news. My wife still insists on having the LA Times delivered daily (we "discuss" this frequently) and I just never read it.

For the last two months, I only visited websites I respect, with this one being near the top of the list, along with Powerline, Captain's Quarters, Beldarblog, Kerry Spot, Hugh Hewitt, Blogs For Bush, Roger Simon, protein wisdom and a few more.

Also had a steady diet of Hannity and Larry Elder on radio.

I am glad I did this as I just didn't want to expose myself to all the crap from the MSM and the Dem bloggers. Why should I, I wanted to stay positive and feel good about this election. It worked big time. Very little stress, lots of good stuff from the friendly sources.

BUT NOW the game changes. NOW it's a different kind of fun for the next 48 hours. NOW it's time to watch Dan, Peter, Tom, Colmes just squirm and be in pain, 24/7.

NOW's the time to click over to Kos, Wonkette, Joshua Micah What's His Name and all the other moonbats and listen to crying and whining.

Oh it's going to be fun.

Last edited by PC on Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: The Look on Chrissy's Face Reply with quote

Your right, the look on (Deleted by Admin) Chrissy Matthews face will take the pain away from watching his lard butt and CnN Al Jazeera.

Independent that leans right of center.
eXcel
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching CBS for the last 2-3 hours, I keep breaking out into very loud and uncontrollable laugher every few minutes. I hope I'm not keeping the neighbors up =D
dldc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They say they have lawyers on the ground in Ohio as we speak. I'm worried they will pull enough strings to put Ohio in Kerry's column. Please say that won't be so!!!
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Not Going To Happen Reply with quote

Hopefully there are still some involved in the Kerry campaign with some class and dignity left. They will understand that Dubya won the popular vote by a true majority 51-48 and shake their heads, knowing even Clinton didn't do that.

Kerry will get input from other prominent Democrats who see this delay as a bad thing for their party.

Remember, Kerry's support peaked right about the time we learned the exit polls were bogus. From that point, the support from the party just drained. Even Edwards sounded empty-he knew it was over. And if there was a glimmer of hope of pulling anything out of Ohio, Kerry would have been in the spotlight himself, rather than sending a message boy.

The John Kerry backlash and finger pointing will start now.

Enjoy as we watch a new whipping boy. There will be a lot of pissed off Dems at John Kerry. (Edwards is so lighweight, no one will care).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: