SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry's Concession Speech
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ghost wrote:
all they want to do is knock down the bush presidency

they want to commit as much damge to bush as they can ,,try to weaken bush one more time

No, they want to weaken America. Bush is just an obstacle in their way.
MTS17446
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

msindependent wrote:
How about "I was winning in the exit polls, before I lost it". Twisted Evil

I like that one!
Redview
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: gonna be hard on him Reply with quote

I just have to wonder how hard this will be on him.

He sure acted to me like he was SOO confedent he would just
run with this.
He had to be fed that most of the time.

I don't see him handling this with grace of any kind.

I have this picture of him in a straight jacket giving his
consession speech, blubbering or screaming.

I hope he can do this with some class, but you have to wonder.

Allmost makes you feel sorry for him..........not.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How about "I was winning in the exit polls, before I lost it".

Damn you I've been trying to come up with this phrase all morning ........ you beat me to it.

Very good.
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think his speech will be more like

Before I concede, I just want to remind you all that I was a hero in Vietnam, I have much better hair, and I am richer than all of you.
I should have won, you people that voted for Bush are all idiots cause
Mama teresa said so. Please reconsider, cause I am smarter and better than all you commoners that I just pretended to be like.
With that I would like to concede and now I am off to party with my real freinds, the french, the taliban, iran, and especially my good freinds and the country that DOES respect me, the north vietnamese commies.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a really interesting question. When faced with all the Swifties threw at him, HE never did personally respond to any of it at all AND his campaign ignored it for as long as possible, hoping it would go away. Kerry himself has seldom put himself in a position where he had to face questions in uncontrolled situations. He has never admitted wrong doing of any kind. He has been caught in lie after lie and not once has he squarely faced it.

I know one thing for sure. He is trying everything imagineable to somehow not have to give a speech himself. It is going to be extremely difficult for him to do that.....if not physically and emotionally impossible. Kerry is not a well man. He is a mental looney tune. It is hard telling what this may do to him. It will be interesting to watch.

Hmmmm, then, when phase 2 hits him..............................*evil Laughing *
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanna wrote:
This is a really interesting question.
Kerry is not a well man. He is a mental looney tune. It is hard telling what this may do to him. It will be interesting to watch.

Hmmmm, then, when phase 2 hits him..............................*evil Laughing *

Kerry is right at this moment producing an 8mm film of himself
describing how he won the election and became president.

He has camoflage paint on his face and is sitting in a dark room
with just a flashlight on this face.
He's speaking into the camera which is interviewing himself.........

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy ... "The Shining "

Last edited by NortonPete on Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
MassInd
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Zogby said I won in a landslide!!!!
Poposwife_Retiredarmywife
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what word to use for the place where the left wing moonbats like to howl their frustration, so I'm going to leave you to guess which site I'm talking about.

But there alot of them are insisting you call him "President elect" screaming that "It's not OVER!" Jumping on anyone that says "Dude lets face reality here" Some are saying that the machines were set up and its stolen again, some are saying that theres NO WAY Bush could have gotten Fla (Gee I guess running himself ragged to aid people there even though he KNEW he had a debate while F'n primped and posed in front of the mirror had NOTHING to do with it eh?)

Ohio concerns me, I'm a number cruncher and theres still a slim chance Kerry could pull it out. Its a starving to death, slide down the drain kind of slim...but still a chance. Stranger things have happened.

He would have to get 87 percent of all of the provisional ballots, and that is if ALL the ballots are good. (Added a +5 % for a bush lean in overseas ballots from our military)

That means he would have to get 98 percent of 90 percent of the provisionals if history holds true with how many are throw aways.

(did that make any sense) ?

Lorelei
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna be looking for any hint of divisivness at all.

Bush continually gets the credit from the MSM for the polar pollitical scene today. The Gore campaign and the MSM coverage of the last ellection are the impetus of the chasim.

Gore was declared the winner a half dozen times and eventually they spun this into bush being illegitamate as president.

Lets see how well Kerry does at unifying the country which just handed him his pink slip..... A country he did everything he could to divide and weaken in a time of war, so he could be president for a day.

I hope they let The contesse Tereza speak......... at length.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: