SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How leftist language kills
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WWANavy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ASPB"][quote="WWANavy"][quote="ASPB"]Here is a very limited example of the "liberal cesspool" You can add the Mega-Moonbat Moore to the list. Liberal Political Thought....No its:

Quote:
The Party of Hatred

BTW this site is not about political ideology, it's about making sure that a communist sympathizer and traitor to America and all veterans is not allowed to be POTUS. Please see www.wintersoldier.com before posting futher in this forum.

Well, that's really interesting. Just about every post I've read so far trashes liberal ideology and uses the word "liberal" in the pejorative. Alright then, you claim that Senator Kerry is a communist sympathizer who is a traitor. How? Under what pretext is this man a traitor? I'd really like to know. I mean I've only made three or four posts to find the "truth" since you claim to have that corner and you are already telling me I can't post anymore from your auspices as the moderator.

Michael,
...a proud liberal Democrat

Sig deleted by Admin

Admin note:

I posted this note to you in another thread. In the chance that you might have missed it, I am repeating it here.

I would suggest re-thinking both your sig and your demeanor if you wish to continue participation in this forum. While we welcome legitimate debate of our contention that John Kerry is unfit for the office of CIC, this forum will not be used to billboard political sentiments unrelated to that discussion.

Thank you,

Admin
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

obviously you haven't taken the time to even review the source I gave you. www.wintersoldier.com Please do so! Another thing you need to understand....trolls will not be tolerated!
WWANavy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
obviously you haven't taken the time to even review the source I gave you. www.wintersoldier.com Please do so! Another thing you need to understand....trolls will not be tolerated!

Look,

All I want to do is engage you in discussion about why JKerry is a traitor and I"m a troll? A troll, as I understand it, disparages peoples belief's or their character. Why in the world would I want to do that? You are veterans for cryin' out loud. Veterans are the last one's here that should be disparaged on opinions or beliefs. Your header says, "Swiftboat Veterans for Truth." Alright, give it to me then. How is this man a traitor? Under what legal pretext does he get charged with treason?

Michael,
...a proud liberal Democrat
ASPB

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the 3rd and last time, please see www.wintersoldier.com It will answer your questions. Can you read? Just spend the time reading posts here for example under "callsign Boston Strangler" and for the 4th www.wintersoldier.com
JN173
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Kerry 4/21/70
Quote:
. I have been to Paris. I have talked with both delegations at the peace talks, that is to say the Democratic Republic of Vietnam and the Provisional Revolutionary Government and of all eight of Madam Binhs points it has been stated time and time again, and was stated by Senator Vance Hartke when he returned from Paris, and it has been stated by many other officials of this Government, if the United States were to set a date for withdrawal the prisoners of war would be returned.............our troops, the moment we set a date, will be given safe conduct out of Vietnam. The only other important point is that we allow the South Vietnamese people to determine their own future and that ostensibly is what we have been fighting for anyway I would, therefore submit that the most expedient means of getting out of South Vietnam would be for the President of the United States to declare a cease fire, to stop this blind commitment to a dictatorial regime, time Thieu-Ky-Khiein regime, accept a coalition regime which would represent all the political forces of the country which is in fact what a representative government is supposed to do and which is in fact what this Government here in this country purports to do, and pull the troops out .......................

I realize that we cannot negotiate treaties and I realize that even my visits in Paris, precedents had been set by Senator McCarthy and others, in a sense are on the borderline of private individuals negotiating, et cetera. Embarassed

ASPB

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and if you and others are too lazy or ideologically biased to click a link, here are the key points. See www.wintersoldier.com for details. That's five times now.

Quote:
o In his April 1971 speech to the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, John Kerry claimed that war crimes committed by the American military against Vietnamese civilians were "not isolated incidents, but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis..." War crimes in Vietnam were actually quite rare.

o Kerry claimed that war crimes were being committed "with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command." In fact, military personnel were warned that "if you disobey the rules of engagement, you can be tried and punished." War crimes were never a matter of policy, and were prosecuted when discovered.

o Kerry charged that the war in Vietnam was a racist war, that "blacks provided the highest percentage of casualties." Research published in B.G. Burkett's book "Stolen Valor" and other sources shows that casualty rates for black and white soldiers during Vietnam closely matched the proportion of America's overall population represented by each race.

o Kerry claimed that Vietnam was "ravaged equally by American bombs and search-and-destroy missions as well as by Viet Cong terrorism..." Later in his remarks, Kerry responded to a question about what might happen to the South Vietnamese after our withdrawal with "So what I am saying is that yes, there will be some recrimination but far, far less than the 200,000 a year who are murdered by the United States of America..." Yet according to historian Guenter Lewy in "America in Vietnam," "...the number of civilians killed deliberately by the VC is appallingly high. No counterpart to this death toll caused by communist terror tactics exists on the allied side."

o Asked for a recommendation about possible courses of action for Congress to pursue, Kerry stated that he had talked with representatives from Hanoi and from the PRG (Viet Cong) at the Paris peace talks, and mentioned his support for "Madam Binh's points." Madam Win Thi Binh was at that time the Foreign Minister for the PRG. These meetings took place in the spring of 1970, before Kerry ever joined the VVAW.

o Kerry was a leader, fund-raiser, and spokesman for Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW), an organization that staged mock mass murders of civilians to dramatize American atrocities, and handed out flyers that read "if you had been Vietnamese" American infantrymen might have "burned your house" or "raped your wife and daughter" and "American soldiers do these things every day to the Vietnamese simply because they are 'Gooks.'"

o Kerry's used "testimony" from the VVAW's "Winter Soldier Investigation" as the basis for his war crimes charges, although none of the witnesses there were willing to sign depositions affirming their claims. Later investigators were unable to confirm any of the reported atrocities, and in fact discovered that a number of the witnesses had never been in Vietnam, had never been in combat, or were imposters who had assumed the identity of real veterans.

o The deception extended to the VVAW leadership. Executive secretary Al Hubbard claimed to have been an Air Force captain wounded piloting a transport over Da Nang in 1966. Hubbard was actually a staff sergeant who was never assigned to Vietnam.

o The Winter Soldier Investigation was financed by pro-Hanoi radicals such as Jane Fonda and Mark Lane, who hoped to undermine American support for the war by framing American soldiers as mass murderers. At the same time, the North Vietnamese military was torturing American prisoners of war to make them confess to identical crimes. At least one former POW has stated that Kerry's testimony was used by North Vietnam to demoralize American prisoners during interrogations.

o John Kerry has denied any association with Jane Fonda, but he attended the 1970 VVAW leadership meeting that chose Fonda and Executive Secretary Al Hubbard to do a national speaking tour to raise money for the VVAW and launch new chapters. Fonda was also the primary source of funds for the Winter Soldier Investigation, where Kerry was a moderator.

o The VVAW signed the People's Peace Treaty during Kerry's tenure -- the VVAW even sent a delegation to Hanoi. The document was a laundry list of North Vietnamese bargaining points, including the key concession that the United States must agree to withdraw all troops before any negotiations could take place for the return of American prisoners.

o The VVAW was at the heart of the propaganda effort that so effectively smeared American servicemen in Vietnam as murderous, drug-addled psychotics that returning veterans were cursed and spat upon in the streets. In fact, as shown in B.G. Burkett's book "Stolen Valor," Vietnam veterans are more psychologically stable and successful than their civilian counterparts.

o The VVAW was a radical and potentially violent organization that formally considered assassinating prominent supporters of the war. As reported in the New York Sun by Thomas Lipscomb, during a November 1971 meeting in Kansas City the VVAW leadership and chapter coordinators voted down a plan to murder several U.S. Senators, including John Tower, John Stennis, and Strom Thurmond. Two VVAW members who were present, Randy Barnes and Terry Du-Bose, place John Kerry at that meeting, as do the meeting minutes and FBI records. Kerry claims to have resigned from the VVAW at the meeting or shortly thereafter, but there is no evidence that he ever informed authorities about the conspiracy. Kerry continued to publicly represent the VVAW until at least April of 1972.

carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, ASPB! You give him something to discuss and he disappears. Rolling Eyes
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WWA:

With all due respect to you and your dad, the "liberal" today is not the "liberal" of your father's era. Even the liberal wing of the Democrat Party was more reasonable and had some good leaders. The liberals of today are well represented by the likes of Moore, Goldberg and other yo-yos. Although I cannot speak for your dad, I doubt he would recognize the liberals of today. The liberals of of this generation have been hijacked by the Left -- those who delusions cloud their judgement.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: