SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Parody for Concession Speech

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Parody for Concession Speech Reply with quote

“We established an anti-American presence in most cases by showing the flag upside down and firing lies at Bush and veterans on every media outlet,” said Kerry. “Those were our instructions, but they seemed so out of line that we finally began to go to campuses, against good judgement and fair play, and instigated fear and turmoil in the minds of college students that were supposed to be our targets. We discovered we were brainwashing a lot of innocent people, but the morale became so highh among the officers on those ‘swift boats’ that we were called back to KerryKampf for special instructions from George Soros and UBL. He told us we were doing the right thing. He said our efforts would help win the war in the long run. That’s when I realized I could never remain silent but needed to distort the realities of the war in Iraq.”

Ok may be my finest work. Back with more. Join in the fun everybody! CTW
RA19667585
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"YOU FOOLS! YOU STUPID INCOMPETANT FOOLS! You have failed to recognize my greatness! Don't you understand? It was necessary to break some Vietnam Veteran eggs in order to create the great John Kerry omlet. I would have brought Utopia to the entire world! But you stupid idiots failed to recognize my greatness.

It's those evil Swiftboat Vets! They have ploted against me from the very begining! Even back in Vietnam they were jealous of me and they had it in for me! The fools! They thought that the opinions of Admiral Zumwalt were more important than mine! They cheated me out of my Congresional Medal of Honor so that I only got a Bronze Star instead!"
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry's preparing his concession speech.

It's an after action report to get another purple heart as Dubya just dealt him one big can of whoop a$$. Wink

And, of course, he'll remind us, he bloody bleed for this country. Rolling Eyes

Debbie
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctw, that's too damn good. I'll try and put some effort into doing one later today..

Funny
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: