SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank You Swift Vets

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FireDog53
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Thank You Swift Vets Reply with quote

I want to thank the swift vets for a job WELL DONE. My donations went for a great cause (defeating Hanoi Johnny). Hanoi Johnny still needs to answer for his treasonous acts, so keep at him regardless. Again THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
octoberlady
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Thanks swift vets Reply with quote

THANK YOU ALL Smile ONCE AGAIN YOU ALL HAVE SERVED AMERICA Smile MY HUSBAND IS SERVING IN IRAG AND HE THANKS YOU ALL TOO.
THE LORD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS Smile
Smile BIG SMILE FROM OKLAHOMA
Mustang
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

Thank you for the marvelous effort and contribution to the future of this nation. Mustang
tumbler
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm So proud Of You Guys I could Bust!!!!!!!! Laughing

Thanks for telling the world the truth! The public, because of you, now knows what is really at stake in preserving American freedom, and the sacrifices you have made.

You have reminded America that character and honor matter!

God Bless!

Tim
NavVet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Mission Accomplished Reply with quote

To all Swifties:

I thank you and your country thanks you. You may not get a medal, but you will get the lifelong gratitude of those you saved from having to serve under a Commander in Chief, who betrayed his country.

For giving the rest of us an opportunity to contribute to the cause, thank you again.

V/r
NAVVET
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWIFTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JUST WON THE LARGEST BATTLE IN YOUR PROUD HISTORY OF BATTLE!!!! MYSELF.MY FAMILY,MY BELOVED CALIFORNIA,MY GREAT NATION AND THE ENTIRE FREE WORLD OWES YOU SWIFTIES A BIG HUGE THANKYOU AND JOB WELL DONE!!!!

HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THE EFFORTS OF THE SWIFTIES IN UNMASKING THE LIES AND TRUE CHARACHTER OF KERRY ...SAD TO SAY BUT BUSH WOULD NOT HAVE WON.I JOINED THIS FORUM AND ORGANIZATION FOR EXACTLY THIS REASON, PROVIDED FREE SERVICES TO VETS (AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO,FREE OF CHARGE) BECAUSE I BELIEVED THIS WAS A FIGHT WORTH FIGHTING FOR!

CONGRATS SWIFTIES! GO ON A GLOAT! YOU DESERVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT.....I'M A HAPPY MAN TODAY!

DETECTIVE JOHN R. , HOOKING UP VETS WHO HAVE LOST TOUCH IN THE YEARS AFTER.............YOU CAN COUNT ON ME TO CONTINUE TO FIND YOUR LOST SHIPMATES AND VETERAN BUDDIES.................
Lazarus
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on a job well done.

Thank you all for your service to our nation.

God bless you and please let it be known, that in so many ways that cannot be repaid, we are deeply indebted to you.

Freedom is on the march, and America is pushing back the frontiers of tyranny!!!

:)
bastiat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: One more Thank You Reply with quote

Thank you! Thank you! And congratulations. I truly think you made the difference in this election. I hope that all of you - a true band of brothers - can get together sometime and celebrate. You won't get a ticker tape parade but you deserve it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: