SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You guy's will love this

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:31 am    Post subject: You guy's will love this Reply with quote

My eldest son was visiting this week and his wife is a teacher, which also means that she is a democrat. I had her fired up a couple of times throughout the week but the grand finale was awesome. They left yesterday morning for their drive back to Nebraska, They just called and said that they were almost home. 1,865 miles they drove across country sporting a Bush/Cheney 2004 sticker on their mini van!!!! They haven't found the well placed sticker yet. You are probably thinking that it is a dirty trick and I am mean. I didn't even know about it till they drove away and my wife pointed it out. She is the perpetrator. So if anyone see's a brown mini van with Nebraska plates sporting that sticker honk and wave that is the democrats working for us!! Semper Fi.
Marine4life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all fairness my son won't say anything because he is Republican. It is her van that she drives to work. I am sure another liberal will point it out to her. He votes and she doesn't so it doesn't matter anyway, she is 28 years old and has never voted. In her credit she said that she doesn't vote so she doesn't have the right to complain. But she hates GW Bush by what she is told by the other liberal teachers. She didn't even know anything about Kerry and she said that she wants him for President because we need a change. Of course I enlightened her on his record and introduced her to him. She has since changed her view but still doesn't like Bush. It will be funny when she finds the sticker, my son will catch hell for a week on this one. Semper Fi.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

You are sooooo Baddddd!! LOL
Where the heck have you been? I've missed all you guys,and ladies too. Come on back and help me give the LIBS hell. Very Happy
Marine4life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will Marine wife. With my job I am so hit and miss lately. I just pop on for a minute and get the call to go back to work. I will make a point to go over to your site and give my two cents today. It wasn't me, it was my wife but I will get blamed. What the heck I will take credit it was a good one! Semper Fi.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

Careful now, you don't want to sound like a LIB! Take credit for the good, blame someone else for the bad... Very Happy
As the wife of a Marine,or ANY vet,I'm betting she learned how "to handle it" a long time ago.
We soon learn, if we want to stay married to our man,we're also married to his branch of service.( We're coming up on 50 years very soon.) He's still Marine,I'm still his wife,and loved every minute of it! Smile
tikoys
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good that your wife doesn't vote!!!!
garb1015
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life
Thumbs up to your wife. I'll sure your son and daughter-in-law did have people honking and waving as they drove past them. At least I hope they did.
BTW, my sister is a pre-school teacher in Downey and I have seen to it that she will not be voting Democrat in November. She has been spreading my ranting and raving to some of her fellow teachers and hopefully will convert some of them.
Marine4life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garb, ya it is pretty funny. I bet they were labeled dumb farmers for Bush.

Tikoy, reread the post it is my daughter in law not my wife. My wife will be voting for Bush/Cheney come November.

Semper Fi.
tikoys
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Marine. I misspoke. My point is that we are lucky that a lot of people who support Kerry probably don't have the motivation to go vote. They will probably only go to the polls if someone pays them and picks them up in a short bus.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

I heard on Fox today how they're paying in Nevada,as well as several other states, by the number they can register to vote. Naturally there's that element that takes advantage,by registering several times.

They pulled the same thing in Fla. in 2000. They registered in as many as 3 precints,took names from headstones, and people still in prison. When they were caught at it, thats when they whined and counted,and counted and recounted their chads,to see how they were hanging. Laughing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: