SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THANK YOU!!! SWIFT BOAT VETS ! You beat him!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PierreLegrand
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU!!! SWIFT BOAT VETS ! You beat him! Reply with quote

I have been worried sick about John Kerry becoming the next President of this great country. Thank you for taking care of the country ONE MORE TIME.

My gratitude to you and your families for making this sacrifice, to face those evil men and women in the MSM is beyond expression. I know that had Kerry gotten in he would have sued for peace with the enemy as he did before, he would have been even more dishonorable than he ever was in Vietnam because he truly hates this country. Thank you for putting up with the nonsense and beating him.

Kerry had the MSM, HOLLYWOOD, SOROS, the LEFT, FRANCE and GERMANY as well as the terrorists on his side.

We had you and that was all we needed....plus our terrific President.

MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Congratulations!

Pierre Legrand
Baton Rouge
meggaditto
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to all Swiftvets...I know it was a major contribution you guys made to prevent Kerry from becoming Comander in Chief and I appreciate all of your sacrifices. May God Bless you guys!!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: