SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Impeach Bush agenda has begun
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually Rush has been saying this all along---with the Abu Ghraib fiasco. If they do go through with this it will be squashed cuz they don't have the powere anymore in the Congress!
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be easy to fix.
swap Rumsfeld and Powell in job responsibilities, or maybe Rumsfeld, Powell, and Ashcroft.

hehehehe Cool
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The impeach threat is just a way for them to diffuse to some extent the agony of defeat. I makes them feel in control and once again, superior.

I remember when Ahnold won the recall and many lefties said they were going to throw him out of office too. Yeah right!

Sure is fun watching them squirm. I saw a lot of it at work today, liberals in agony in the morning. However, they got better as the day went on because they all vented to each other and that helped them get it out of their systems. I was a good boy, I did not outwardly gloat or even give them a smirk. I doubt if they would have done the same for me if Kerry had won.

Zell Miller
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps what we need is a penalty for wasting taxpayer money on frivolous and malicious impeachment efforts. Those found to be guilty should become ineligable to hold government jobs or receive taxpayer funded benefits.
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, well, I love a good juicy story as much as anybody, but impeachment just ain't gonna happen. You guys: listen--the Carvilled/McAuliffed Dems got b*tch slapped yesterday.

I don't think I need to list all the ways, right? The historic takedown of the Senate minorty leader, the largest popular vote total in recent history, yada yada.

They are huddled together and hunkered down trying to figure out how to stop the bleeding and regain power.They are not prepared to risk more hemorraging by trying our patience with bogus impeachment crap.

Even they aren't that stupid.

Unfortunately.
nccjones
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That is Bush's problem.
Swift Boat Vets & POW's did not form, and are not formed, to protect "the Bush Administration".

Since this is in Geedunk & Scuttlebutt, I'm sure we can discuss it here. I understand what the Swift Vets are for, but many people met online here with the same ideals and beliefs, and this forum is still going strong.
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck54 wrote:
The impeach threat is just a way for them to diffuse to some extent the agony of defeat. I makes them feel in control and once again, superior.

I remember when Ahnold won the recall and many lefties said they were going to throw him out of office too. Yeah right!

Sure is fun watching them squirm. I saw a lot of it at work today, liberals in agony in the morning. However, they got better as the day went on because they all vented to each other and that helped them get it out of their systems. I was a good boy, I did not outwardly gloat or even give them a smirk. I doubt if they would have done the same for me if Kerry had won.

This is one of the key differences in the constituencies!

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
avant
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="jwb7605"]
Anker-Klanker wrote:
I'd advise taking this warning seriously.
They may not succeed, but they WILL try.

That is Bush's problem.
Swift Boat Vets & POW's did not form, and are not formed, to protect "the Bush Administration".

GW is all grown up, knows what his skeletons are (if any), and needs to take care of those problems his own self.[/

Anker-Klanker I agree with you and jwb, this is not just Bush's problem. Remember, Kerry alone was not defeated. This was also a direct slap in the teeth to leftest commies in the democratic party who tried to slowly inch their way into our government. This is a threat to all of us. With the money available to them (the Aspen 5 billionaires for one example) do you really think, one defeat will stop them?. They have a poisonous venum that they want to spread to poison this whole country and have to be watched carefully.

Avant
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The repubs put up with slimeball WJC for 8 yrs. Can't the dems suck it up this time? Sure, impeachment of Clinton was achieved but this was because of something he did while IN office. Doubt very much GWB acted in any way improperly during these past 4 years. Heck--I don't even know the name of GWB's secretary! But how could I ever forget Betty Curry in some way acting as liason betwen WJC and Monica? I don't doubt George Sorry will try anything with his clean Question money, but maybe before he can get anything started he'll be accepted into the St. Terry monestary--for good!
Mustang0302
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing's for sure...in all their rants about impeachment, you won't hear any of the "usual suspects" bring up the subject of "Treason"...then again, that might be an interesting opportunity. I wouldn't put it past them; they are to the Democratic Party what 19 islamofascist enemies were to four airliners full of innocent passengers.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stern is a pig of a man who thinks he has the right to offend anyone at any time, and hide behind the first Amendment when he gets called on it. Along with Kerry, he represents the kind of America we don't want anymore, and we won.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rb325th wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Even if there was Cause (and there isn't), the Republicans now Dominate the Senate and the House! zThe American People sent a big message yesterday and it was not just about the Presidential Election, "The divisions cease or your outta here!"
We The People spoke and these other self important individuals had best be paying some attention to that. (You hearing this howie, and mikey moore et all?) Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ditto

After the Clinton fiasco, most Americans should have an idea how impeachment works.

Hopeful Bush haters can't seem to count.
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their impeachment effort will only swell the Republican rolls. Bring it on!
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So why all the contention? This is troll behavior. The attitude of the defeated liberals is a topic of discussion. No one has asked SBVs to give one dime to defend president Bush.

[quote="avant"]
jwb7605 wrote:
Anker-Klanker wrote:
I'd advise taking this warning seriously.
They may not succeed, but they WILL try.

That is Bush's problem.

GW is all grown up, knows what his skeletons are (if any), and needs to take care of those problems his own self.[/

Anker-Klanker I agree with you and jwb, this is not just Bush's problem. Remember, Kerry alone was not defeated. This was also a direct slap in the teeth to leftest commies in the democratic party who tried to slowly inch their way into our government. This is a threat to all of us. With the money available to them (the Aspen 5 billionaires for one example) do you really think, one defeat will stop them?. They have a poisonous venum that they want to spread to poison this whole country and have to be watched carefully.

Avant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: