SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You Tipped the Scales

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sackrat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: You Tipped the Scales Reply with quote

Thanks to your determination to make the voters aware of Kerry's true character, both by "Unfit for Command" and this web site, you have saved this country from another, but far worse, Clinton-like Presidency. While only a small percent of the voters are willing to accept the unshakeable evidence that everything positive in Kerry's campaign is a lie, enough did to buy time for the complete and convincing story to emerge to keep Kerry from another term in the Senate. He needs to follow Daschle out.

I know that SVPT is non-partisan, but Kerry's philosophy of deception and opportunism is rampant in Democrat circles. It is amusing that again they are wondering how to package their party to make it more palatible. That was the tone during the more serious moments of their Convention, and they obviously failed then. Probably they believed the liberal 527's and the mainstream misleadia would make a change unnecessary. Without your actions, they no doubt would have succeeded. Your publicity during the Republican Convention helped to give Bush a decided boost in the polls, but the boost subsided after the debates. I was worried.

You can be content to know that your organization succeeded in your goal to keep Kerry from being our commander in chief, and I thank you.

Joe Earley
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: