SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NavyChief or Admins Please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
commdog
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: NavyChief or Admins Please Reply with quote

So, should we continue with the letter writing campaign, or should we lay in the weeds?
/CD
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Re: NavyChief or Admins Please Reply with quote

commdog wrote:
So, should we continue with the letter writing campaign, or should we lay in the weeds?
/CD

I am sensing a shift in the media outlets more willing to report things now. I think by next week they will have run the post election thing to death and be looking for stories. Best to get our licks in there now to prepare them.

- Chief
commdog
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. I'll see if I can recruit a couple of Remington Raiders to help me out this weekend. Semper Fi Chief...and it's been a pleasure serving with sir.
/CD
JackMcC
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Anything else we should know Reply with quote

Hi. Is there any coordinted effort to reach the MSM in the next few weeks, or at all?
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Research continues. Once more info becomes available we'll try the "crank er up machine" again.

- Chief
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: