SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keeping a list of who to boycott!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trickworm
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vote with your pocket book and vote with your feet. Don't go there, don't spend your money.
Adnil77
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the interesting side, these are some that do support our President.
Jessica Simpson, Freddie Prinze Jr., Kid Rock, and Britney Spears, to name a few. Actually I was surprised, but pleased, as they reach a great number of young people.
lzrdlps
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Living in Cleveland, we get to have John Kerry and Bruce Springsteen in town on 11/01. Maybe I should go down and hold up a sign asking where he was during the VietNam conflict? Unfortunately the Hollyweird crowd can only read from cue cards. This weekend, we have been swarmed with the ulra-elites. Don't they know that under John Kerry, he is going to raise their taxes substantially. Only my thoughts, and God help us.
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they need to add Star jones, richard dryfess, barbara wlaters and a whole lot more to the celbs list. two can play their stupid game, boycott their arse, don't watch or buy their tv shows / movies/records etc, they will be all crying and sad, and stop with the antibush stuff.
on the other hand, we need a list of GOOD GUYS. and we need to support them. let them knowwe support them. reward them for being a stand up american. it can't be easy being in hollywood and being a republican. Ron Silvers said he does not get invited to any parties.
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: boycott Reply with quote

I wonder if Alan Jackson knows Kerry has been using his music at rally's. I can't believe Alan Jackson would be in support of Kerry. If so someone inform me and I'll boycott him as well. I think most of the Nashville artists are Bush supporters excluding the Commie Chicks.
LubyStarling
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Check out grassroots.com Reply with quote

Tobette wrote:
I know entertainment-type websites exist containing celebs bad behaviors and quotes but I mean a serious news site that these elitists would fear. One that holds truly bad behavior, such as Michael Moore's lies or Dan Rather's fraud, or News outlets' holding of urgent stories for political reasons, accountable. One that would pressure reprimand by legal action or boycotts. A tool to disourage the lies and vile actions these liberals have taken.

LubyStarling
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out grassroots.com Reply with quote

LubyStarling wrote:
Check out grassroots.com
Tobette wrote:
I know entertainment-type websites exist containing celebs bad behaviors and quotes but I mean a serious news site that these elitists would fear. One that holds truly bad behavior, such as Michael Moore's lies or Dan Rather's fraud, or News outlets' holding of urgent stories for political reasons, accountable. One that would pressure reprimand by legal action or boycotts. A tool to disourage the lies and vile actions these liberals have taken.

Adnil77
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping: because they need a taste of their own medicine. I WILL NOT waste anymore of my money or time on these anti-American losers. They should stick to acting and singing, and stay out of politics, better yet, move toFrance and see if they can make it there.
Adnil77
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This website lists not only the Celebs, but journilists and others that support Kerry! BOO!!! Mad
http://home.att.net/~trackitdown/table.html
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think about all the liberal causes these nitwits have been supporting with your money, along with supporting Kerry's campaign. Take the pledge to starve them of any future financing from you.
Adnil77
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really is upsetting that some of them are celebs that I have paid to see at movies and have purchased their CD's and DVD's and this is how they decide to use that money!
They have lost me as a fan, and I hope many more.
http://home.att.net/~trackitdown/table.html
Adnil77
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump:
Even after President Bush is re-elected, Iwill keep up with my boycott, and he WILL WIN!!!
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: MAKE CERTAIN YOU ADD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE NEW YORK TIMES Reply with quote

BOYCOTT
Track It Down
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We keep a running list of people and companies to boycott. Boycott all the celebrities who support kerry, boycott everything from France and Massachusetts, boycott Apple, support Dell, boycott Ted's Montana Grill, etc.
Track It Down
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Boycotts and Endorsements Reply with quote

We are working on a site that will list leftist people/companies/media to boycott and also a corresponding one with right-thinking people/companies/media to support/endorse. It will build on our page of kerry endorsements/supporters at [url]http://home.att.net/~trackitdown/ [/url]

Examples are companies from blue states like Taxachusetts, such as New Balance running shoes and Fidelity Investments, but first we have to check them out to see if by any chance they supported Bush-Cheney.

Also Curves fitness studios for women are among the Good Guys, because they have come under very heavy fire from the left for supporting pro-life causes.

An integral part of any boycott is emailing companies to let them know that you are boycotting or supporting them, and give cogent, well-thought out reasons for your decision. I try to leave the whining and venom to the other side, because they are far better at it.

I'll post a link soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: