SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Petition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Petition Reply with quote

Why don't we set up another petition on this site to sign. One that requests the President and Congress to re open the POW and MIA issue and normalization of Relations with the Vietnamese Government.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, the results of such any such poll in the near future could only be disappointing.

Job One is to educate the populace - I, for one, never knew that we had left so many unaccounted for until I started checking into "this John Kerry guy" back in February.

The information on the web is both confusing and discouraging.

It appears that our own DOD and/or State Dept. is more interested in keeping a lid on the truth and the history of the POW/MIA issue than almost anyone else.

Educating people and stirring them to care enough to start putting pressure on their elected officials - that's what we're up against.

It's going to be a long, slow road.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy: I agree 100% with your contention that we mush educate the public. In the same way we had to educate the public on the real John Kerry. As of the Democratic Party Convention John Kerry was a Decorated War Hero. In just 3 short months we were able to tell the American People that John Kerry was not who he presented himself as. John Kerry himself after the first barage from the Swifties decided that the best was not to confront it personally but to get his serogates to do the dirty work. America saw right through that. What he did do was to make "Unfit for Command" the largest best seller on the NY Times book list. Which I am sure the presses burned as that was printed. Two months later the POWs joined the Swifties the second barrage. John Kerry then had to attack the POWs and their documentary again sending out his minions to attack the theaters and Sinclair Broadcasting Group. Again, John Kerry sat silent. John Kerry never addressed the charges direct. He knew he could not. He knew that not only did he have Vietnam Vets knowing the truth but he had those that did not serve that knew the truth and the generations that were born afterwards were going to ask what it was all about. All John Kerry could say was they lied. Never once telling his story and avoiding anyone who would possibly ask the hard questions. They are saying now that 90% of America saw the banned Documentary. They are saying that the 527 that most effected the election was the Swiftboat Ads. They are saying that the Soros bunch and the millions provided to defeat Bush were defeated by a small band of Brothers that started with 100,000.00 seed money that multiplied that into enough to present their side of the Kerry lie in amounts of 50, 75, 100 at a time were able to take on the billionaires of the left and blow them out of the water. Now you have the Bush Architect saying it was the Swiftboat Vets and POWs.

Navy_Navy-Navy I am un employed right now. Things are tough. I will promise you this right now. If we get the Swiftboat Vets and POWs to back this effort and continue with another ad to get the MIA story out to the American Public I will go sell my body and blood to see to it they get the financing to do it and I am sure there are many who will do the same. I am sure that John O'Neill will be asked soon to make many appearances on the talk shows. When he does it will be covered. The word will get out. We can educate the American people in weeks. Not in the 30 years it has now taken yet we are still saying that we need to educate the American People.

The only question I have is how do we convince the Swiftboat Vets and POWs to take on one more battle. Surely they have Honorably served every time they have been asked so far. What great Americans.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Unfortunately, the results of such any such poll in the near future could only be disappointing.

Job One is to educate the populace - I, for one, never knew that we had left so many unaccounted for until I started checking into "this John Kerry guy" back in February.

The information on the web is both confusing and discouraging.

It appears that our own DOD and/or State Dept. is more interested in keeping a lid on the truth and the history of the POW/MIA issue than almost anyone else.

Educating people and stirring them to care enough to start putting pressure on their elected officials - that's what we're up against.

It's going to be a long, slow road.

Really so true. I just found out two days ago that it was John Kerry that shut the door on the POW/MIAs between 1992-1993 and that this meant that we would no longer be able to search for them. This is dispicable. Kerry will rott. Twisted Evil
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: POW/MIA's Reply with quote

A few months back I came across a POW/MIA website, where families had posted pictures of loved ones missing. I have never been able to find the website again but I was surfing around in winter-soldier. I do recall a post from a family that John Kerry and John McCain managed to shut the door on finding these men, by distroying documents. One family made the comment that there were not able to find any information on POW/MIA's but they did manage to find and come home with John McCain's helmet from when he went down in Vietnam.

Kerry and McCain are both in it up to their eyeballs covering up for self gain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: