SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jim Nance on The Don Imus Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Jim Nance on The Don Imus Show Reply with quote

I wish all our people could have listened to Jim Nance and Bo Dietle discuss the fradulent and distorted exit polls on election day. Bo, who has his own investigating company said this scandal started with Dan Rather and the exit poll scandal was just a continuation of the 60 Minute hit piece. We should get behind Bo and help him pursue this.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did see that and it was wonderfull. Imus is a interesting fellow.... I enjoyed listening to him repeat the story of John Kerry totally 'blowing off' stopping his campaigne train at the Imus ranch where there were a couple of hundred sick kids waiting beside the tracks.

That guy Bo is fantastic.........
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why I should be listening to Don Imus, when he called the swiftboat vets "drunken liars" and open hates them. He supported Kerry and his mocking and hatred of Christianity is transparent.

I'm letting Imus go , he and BOR deserve each other.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean however over the past week I've been watching CBS news with Dan Rather purely for entertainment.

It's great, ever since Sinefeld went off the air I've been in search of something as ammusing. Dan is funny.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped watching/listening to Imus this year and will not rejoin his audience. The Kerry support and trashing of the Swift Vets was enough for me.
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:
I stopped watching/listening to Imus this year and will not rejoin his audience. The Kerry support and trashing of the Swift Vets was enough for me.

Imus is as good as vermin...what he said last week was reprehensible...I suppose he figures he can "make good" but nothing short of a retraction and apology would even begin to do so.

The exit polls scandal has major legs of its own without him...

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Imus v. Imus not. Reply with quote

Ya'll keep Imus in perspective.

In his youth he took a "trip" and never came back.

All of his personalities are not intergrated!

He is forever lost in indecisive land. Some days he is
for us, some days agin' us.

However, he does have "more guts than a slaugherhouse'.

Make it an Imus not Imus today.
Mary Ann Parker
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Imus v. Imus not. Reply with quote

Mary Ann Parker wrote:
Ya'll keep Imus in perspective.

In his youth he took a "trip" and never came back.

All of his personalities are not intergrated!

He is forever lost in indecisive land. Some days he is
for us, some days agin' us.

However, he does have "more guts than a slaugherhouse'.

Make it an Imus not Imus today.
Mary Ann Parker

He "plays" his audience and is inherently dishonest. He "routine" is getting tired.
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not about Don Imus who is a real skunk. Jim Nance, A CBS sportscaster who is ready to take on his own network. I think his observation that his network and others were quick to declare Pennsylvania for Kerry but took all night to declare Ohio for Bush even though it was a tighter race in Pa.

Folks, if Jim Nance and Bo Dietl recognize there was collusion between the networks and the polling consortium to hurt Bush, the least we should be doing is encouraging them to pursue this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: