SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lesson from the Clintonistas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cazador
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Lesson from the Clintonistas Reply with quote

Hi,

I read the Newsweek article about the Kerry campaign and found it interesting what Joe Lockhart would do every morning -- He'd ask, "Okay, what do we want in today's headlines and how do get it there." That's not an exact quote but the meaning is clear.

My suggestions are two-fold:

1) Going forward, the next phase should be to get the media to focus on the Kerry's campaign of lies about the Swifties. Using Lockhart's question as a guide -- The game plan could be weekly.

a. Turn the media spotlight on John Kerry's record.
    b. Focus on his discharge.
    c. Focus on his Communist leanings.
    d. Other

2) Decide the fate of this site and move forward with the above mission plan. Perhaps it is renamed and we take over the site with the blessings of the Swiftvets. Renaming only means that we get another domain name and "point" the new domain towards the current Swiftvets.com site. The graphics need to be changed to reflect the new mission with the Swifties and POW's support of the new mission to take down John Kerry.

Cazador
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cazador wrote:
...get the media to focus on the Kerry's campaign of lies about the Swifties....

Just a few comments. First, IMO, you're correct that we need to get the media to refocus on Silky Pony and particularly his dismissal. Secondly, changing the name of this group, dismantling this energetic body or any such action would only weaken a powerful force for truth.

Finally, the great lessons learned from the Clinton era are, he disgraced the oval office, he committed perjury (a felony), he was disbarred in Arkansas, and finally, he was the second president in history to have been IMPEACHED! After all that, he was allowed to remain in office as POTUS, he's now getting millions for his library to memorialize all that shame, he's making millions on the lecture circuit and he's the most admired and powerful Democrat.

In view of all that, how will the left wing treat Silky when no misdeeds have been proven and the Swiftees are seen as liars by about half the country?
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Clintons are not finished with their White House ambitions. Expect Hillary to announce her candidacy in 2 years. The MSM will give her all the time she wants. Her opponent will face even more partisan media coverage than Bush did.
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Hillary will be the democrats choice.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

army72 wrote:
The Clintons are not finished with their White House ambitions. Expect Hillary to announce her candidacy in 2 years. The MSM will give her all the time she wants. Her opponent will face even more partisan media coverage than Bush did.

They just do not get it. Moral values, moral values, moral values, us country folk do not go along with a CIC that gets a blow job from a young intern. And then a wife that said on 60 minutes during the 1992 campain “I am no stand by my man Tammy Wynett kind of women”. Now that is the ultimate flip flop. I can’t speak for the rest of you but there is no way my wife of 25 years would stand by me if I had a young underling service me. Perhaps blue county urban women put up with this kind of behaivour from their men but I do not see how she is going to be able to make any changes in the electorial map.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She will get a large percentage of the vote. We know she automatically will carry 49% (that is what Kerry got). With major help from the MSM she'll run a campaign the likes of which has never been seen before. She'll try to appeal to women voters with offers of everything under the sun. She'll have the MSM make national healthcare THE topic. I couldn't understand why anyone would vote for her, but I also could not figure why anyone would vote for Kerry.

Expect to see her everywhere on MSM.

Have any of the Hollywierds moved out of the country yet? How many made the claim that they would if Bush won? I didn't hear any of them argue about moving their jobs overseas. I've heard that the costs are much lower if they use foreign extras but have yet to see the protests.
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Poole wrote:
Cazador wrote:
...get the media to focus on the Kerry's campaign of lies about the Swifties....

Just a few comments. First, IMO, you're correct that we need to get the media to refocus on Silky Pony and particularly his dismissal. Secondly, changing the name of this group, dismantling this energetic body or any such action would only weaken a powerful force for truth.

Finally, the great lessons learned from the Clinton era are, he disgraced the oval office, he committed perjury (a felony), he was disbarred in Arkansas, and finally, he was the second president in history to have been IMPEACHED! After all that, he was allowed to remain in office as POTUS, he's now getting millions for his library to memorialize all that shame, he's making millions on the lecture circuit and he's the most admired and powerful Democrat.

In view of all that, how will the left wing treat Silky when no misdeeds have been proven and the Swiftees are seen as liars by about half the country?

Furthermore the OM are not friends of those who want the truth about the Kerrorist exposed...This will not be an easy campaign...most people will say,

"let's just move on" OR
"Can't we just all get along."

If we are going to pursue this campaign it better be with steely eyed determination. Even I hear John O'Neill saying, (paraphrased): If JFK ever gets into the presidential arena again, I'll be there to combat him. Is he/SVPOWsFT going to lead us in this campaign (say to unseat Kerry from office?) or will we collectively decide that this (his defeat on Nov. 2) is as effective a result as we could have hoped for and just keep a wary, watchful eye on sKerry?

I would like us to go after him, if possible - that's my vote...and I think the world of SVPOWsFT...

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: