SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John O'Neil on Hannity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: John O'Neil on Hannity Reply with quote

just came over air want his reaction to election
tiptie
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Neil is talking.

USCG
61-69
tiptie
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannity is keeping O'Neil over into the next hour. Great!

USCG
61-69

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx Sean
salutevets
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nov 8th 3:20 pm... Listening to Hannity..Is this the radio show y'all talking about? I haven't heard O'neill yet, but Sean said he's bringing O'Neill on, after the break...
Fort Worth area....
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John says kerry should still apologize, at least to the POW's and the 58,000 brave souls lost in action. I think kerry needs to be run out of the senate.
salutevets
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
John says kerry should still apologize, at least to the POW's and the 58,000 brave souls lost in action. I think kerry needs to be run out of the senate.

Agree all the way...I heard the interview and it was great that Sean let him speak his mind...A lot different than O'Donnell. Laughing
Three cheers for Sean Hannity also...
Jazzoi
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

salutevets wrote:
Nov 8th 3:20 pm... Listening to Hannity..Is this the radio show y'all talking about? I haven't heard O'neill yet, but Sean said he's bringing O'Neill on, after the break...
Fort Worth area....

We may be on a one hour delay here.
Dallas here, but a TCU Alum.

Go Frogs!

ummm, errrrr, uhhhhh, NOT the French ones. Smile
sevry
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

producehawk wrote:
I think kerry needs to be run out of the senate.

I agree. And particularly because he'll use this as a platform not merely to re-establish himself with a leftist party 'faithful' that like to blame everyone but themselves, and so Kerry in this case, but potentially as a means to try again for the Presidency if no Dem governors are found by the party, instead. He'll try to 'lead' in political disputes with the President, perhaps over Court nominees. And people would say, that couldn't happen. Kerry can't argue against the truth that came out from the Swifties. But wasn't it strange and unbelievable that Kerry got the Dem nomination at all, and came within 100K, or however fewer after the provisional ballot stuffing? It couldn't happen again? I don't know. One would THINK that enough has come out. But.
happyday
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could happen again, and it will happen again if the factors which put sKerry in that position aren't changed, and that doesn't seem to be happening. I think he needs to be run out of government altogether, because he's broken his vow to uphold the Constitution.

Momma used to tell me that a leapord can't change his spots. And sKerry has a lot of them he's trying to cover up.
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

producehawk wrote:

Yes! Tossed out of the Senate for giving aid and comfort to our enemies...

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: