SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Madonna calls for US troops to leave Iraq
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Madona says we should leave we should leave. He views are critical.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder what her (and all of Hollywood, for that matter) view on the Sudan is? I think we should encourage her to go check it out, and give us a full report. While she's in that part of the world, maybe she could take a swing by the Ivory Coast, and assess that situation as well.
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She and all of her liberal friends should be drafted into the military and sent off to some netherworld sand hole to wait out the duration of the Bush presidency. Then (if they survive) they can come back and try to live in sane society. If that doesn't work the first time they should be sent to some Marxist reeducation compound. The Chinese could do them very well I'm sure. Mad

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
Did she do the interview in that phoney British accent she has affected? Is she still running all over London wrapped in tartan? Stupid sl*t. If I catch her in my clan tartan I am going to. ..uh...speak to her nicely about posing as something she is not. Evil or Very Mad

She rented out a castle in Scotland for her dog-and-pony "wedding" to that dope she married. Rented castles for made for TV weddings. Hey Madonna, getting married in someone else's castle hardly makes you a princess. Good Lord, they are the dictionary definition of noveau riche. A relative of mine says that they were beyond obnoxious, and the people in the village started a petition drive to force America to take them back from the UK. I said, "Hey, not so fast..."

Maybe the rest of her ilk will now join her. I am sure she can put them up on her sofa.

AND: The BBC! BAH! The BBC is what CBS wants to be like when it grows up.

Better not wear my clan Tartan either. The strumpet left the country and should stay away. She is a revolting degenerate.
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Brother...I guess she wants to be the new Jane Fonda....My wonderful wife,former canadian and "JEWS FOR BUSH 2004" (a 2nd Generation Jew...meaning her parents survived the nazi concentration camps) just about blows a lid everytime someone mentions "Kaballah". which is nothing more then a recent invention and mysticism cult with no connections to real or true Judaism.It would carry(Kerry) about the same respect as would a religion created by John Kerry....other modern inventions are: Here we go:

The Palestinians want their own country.There's just one thing about that there are no Palestinians.It's a made-up word. Israel was called Palestine for 2,000 years.Like "Wiccan","Palestinian" sounds ancient but is a modern invention.

Before the Israelis won the land in war, Gaza was owned by Egypt, and there were no "Palestinians" then, and the West Bank was
owned by Jordan and there were no "Palestinians" then either. As soon as the Jews took over and started growing oranges as big as basketballs, what do you know, say hello to the "Palestinians," weeping for their deep bond with the lost "land" and "nation."

So for the sake of honesty, let's not use the word "Palestinian" anymore to describe these delightful folks who dance for joy at our deaths until someone points out they're being taped. Instead, let's call them what they are:

"Other Arabs Who Can't Accomplish Anything In Life And Would rather Wrap Themselves In The Seductive Melodrama Of Eternal Struggle And Death."

I know that's a bit unwieldy to expect to see on CNN. How about this, then: Adjacent Jew Haters". Okay, so the Adjacent Jew Haters want their own country.
Oops, just one more thing. No, they don't. They could've had their own country any time in the last 30 years, especially two years ago at Camp David.

But if you have your own country, you have to have traffic lights and garbage trucks and Chambers of Commerce, and worse, you actually have to figure out some way to make a living.

That's no fun. No, they want what all the other Jew Haters in the region want:Isreal They also want a big pile of dead Jews, of course--that's where the real fun is--but mostly they want Israel.

Why? For one thing, trying to destroy Israel--or "The Zionist Entity"--as their textbooks call it--

for the last 50 years has allowed the rulers of Arab countries to divert the attention of their own people away from the fact that they're the blue-ribbon most illiterate, poorest, and tribally backward on God's Earth,

and if you've ever been around God's Earth, you know that's really saying something.

It makes me roll my eyes every time one of our pundits waxes poetic about the great history and culture of the Muslim Mideast.

Unless I'm missing something, the Arabs haven't given anything to the world since Algebra, and, by the way, thanks a hell of a lot for that one.

Chew this around and spit it out: Five hundred million Arabs. Five million Jews.Think of all the Arab countries as a football field and Israel as a pack of matches sitting in the middle of it.
And now these same folks swear that if Israel gives them half of that pack of matches, everyone will be friends.Really?

Wow, what neat news. Hey, but what about the string of wars to obliterate the tiny country and the constant din of rabid blood oaths to drive every Jew into the sea?

Oh, that? We were just kidding.

Just reverse the numbers.Imagine 500,000,000 Jews and 5,000.000 Arabs. Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite to themselves? Of course not. Or marshaling every fiber and force at their disposal for generations to drive a tiny Arab State into the sea?

Nonsense. Or dancing for joy at the murder of innocents? Impossible. Or spreading and believing horrible lies about the Arabs baking their bread with the blood of children? Disgusting.

No, as you know, left to themselves in a world of peace, the worst Jews would ever do to people is debate them to death.

Now, Arafat..Hurry up and die you bastart terrorism godfather so you can get to hell.
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detective: I hear you, I really do. AJH is just as easy to say as the PLO. Will immediately switch to that when referencing the AJH.

Clinton sending Carville to Israel so he could get Barak elected. Evil or Very Mad

I thought that administration would never go away.

And NOW I know why I hated algebra so much! No wonder it never made any sense! Like I told my high school algebra teacher: Why do you people insist on mixing numbers and letters? Aren't numbers enough of a problem on their own?

Aye, GM, just because we make a wee bit of cash selling the tartan and renting them a drafty room in a mouldy castle so they can play Queen for a Day, tha' doesn't mean they kin be a Scot. They no ha' the heart. Or the sense.

I am a second generation American-Scot on my father's side. Our tartan is very dark, because my family clan is so warlike, so Madonna wouldn't want to be wearing it anyway. She should find some nice Franco-weasel silk plaid to wear. Something in a garish yellow and pink. More her style.
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, GM, just because we make a wee bit of cash selling the tartan and renting them a drafty room in a mouldy castle so they can play Queen for a Day, tha' doesn't mean they kin be a Scot. They no ha' the heart. Or the sense.

I am a second generation American-Scot on my father's side. Our tartan is very dark, because my family clan is so warlike, so Madonna wouldn't want to be wearing it anyway. She should find some nice Franco-weasel silk plaid to wear. Something in a garish yellow and pink. More her style.[/quote]

Aye, Laddie, my folks on my dad's side got here a bit farther back than that in one of the Scots-Irish Emigrations. They raised a bit'o-hell with King George. Suggested Reading - James Webb "Born Fighting". New Book on the Scots-Irish
Kimmymac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lass. I be a lass.

Another great book: How the Scots Saved Civilization.
MSeeger
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madonna, you are a racist. You call yourself compassionate, but the truth is, you don't think to see the other side of the coin: the bloodbath that would follow if we were to pull out of Iraq just because you and your ilk wanted us out of there. Like John Kerry, it wouldn't bother you in the least. Why should it? These people are not White.

I recall how mighty Europe was up in arms whenever Slobodan Milosevitch was up in Serbia threatening to take over the world, and we had to join NATO forces to take him out. Of course, that was under Bill Clinton's administration. Where were the voices of dissent then, Madonna? It didn't bother you that there were innocents being killed then, did it? It was all for a noble cause...THEN.

So what's the difference? Iraq isn't threatening Mighty Europe the way Slobodan did. And the Iraquis aren't WHITE. Forgive me everyone if this seems like an off the wall rant, but nobody has taken the time to point out the obvious racist overtones of the liberal position on Iraq. Okay, so maybe theirs isn't the most advanced culture in the world...that doesn't mean that they don't deserve freedom, the same as the rest of the folks we can't help, as much as we want to.

And the alternative to us not being in Iraq, Madonna is thirty thousand Iraqi deaths per year...under the leadership of a monster like Hussein.
How compassionate is that?

Maria
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Madonna is a wonderful role model. The rest of the whinning Kerryites should follow her lead and move to England, if they'll have them that is.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Madonna Reply with quote

MSeeger signs his posts "God is not mocked".

Madonna used to wear lots of rosaries at her concerts, and her stage name used to be used for the Virgin Mary. With all her lewd behavior and taking in vain the name of the Mother of God, "Madonna" is mocking God, and she (like all of us) will have to face Him one day.

Dies irae...
Kimmymac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HER! MSeeger is female....I think. Maria...girl?

Anyway, MSeeger, no way was your rant "off topic" is was excellent and so true!

GREAT rant. You ought to send it to her!
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Phoenix paper headlined the review of her last prformance here:

MADONNA FRIGHTENS CONCERT GOERS.

It seems the audience was startled several times during the performance when they could hear her real voice, out of sync and harmony with the pre-recorded concert. Her PR flack countered that the concert was only 80% prerecorded!
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye. Well. I can see I'm not alone in this place. Tell me, Are all the Celts here conservative??. I'm in great company. There's nothing more unnatural than a liberal Celt except prehaps an atheistic Celt if there is such a thing in the world.
The Celts and the Jews. What a combination, two of the most insanely passionate God Loving peoples on the face of the earth engaged together in the name of God in a Holy War against tyrany. ABSOLUTELY UNBEATABLE.
Let the rabble dabble in their mysticism, potions and spells. The God of Abraham is my God and the Tent of Jacob my dwelling place. So it has been since the time of St. Patrick.
My folk, like the Jews, are an ancient people with a long memory. We are by nature a nation of warriors, poets and scholars. We do not fear death but we would rather die than live in a lie. It's not what a person dies for that matters, but what he/she lives for. Those who live for the "TRUTH"
will know GOD. Those who embrace life do not love death. They do not seek to escape form the trials of life but rather they turn and face them as a warrior faces an enemy he must conquer. SPINELESSNESS IS NOT GODLINESS. A coward can never be a truly pious man for a coward does not know GOD.. Faith is courage in the face of adversity. Adversity is something we should expect in life and we should learn to face and deal with it constructively.
Tradition tells us that each soul, when it is born into this life, is given two cups. One is a cup of sweetness. The other is a cup of bitterness. Each soul must drink from both of these cups before it finishes this life. None may escape from this reality. Not you, not me, not a king nor even the President of the United States. In this God is absolutely fair. We all must drink from the same two cups. The Liberals have become drunk on the cup of sweetness and pleasure. Now it's their time to taste bitterness.
Lets see what it makes of them. Mad

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My heritage is English, Irish, Scottish, Swiss, German, Dutch, and Cherokee and that is just on my mother’s side according to an aunt researching genealogy. Guess I am just an American that didn’t like Kerry because I believe he is a communist and a traitor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: