SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yasser Arafat Death: Please post comments HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MassInd
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a thread that was going on during Don Imus' coverage of the funeral. I don't like Imus, but just reading through the thread makes me sorry I missed it. Crying or Very sad

It's hilarious!

Check out IMUS on MSNBC! On NOW.

Here's another worth a chuckle:

Bush Applauds Arafat's 'New Attitude'

p.s. ( Send it in when you sign it.)

"This is the best election night in history." --DNC chairman Terry McAuliffe, 2 November 2004, just before 8pm EST
Poacher
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take that nobody likes him then.
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Jimmy Carter says Arafat was a "powerful human symbol". The "human symbol" I always displayed when seeing Arafat on TV was flipping him the bird!
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poacher wrote:
I take that nobody likes him then.

I personaly despise him and wish that Israel or someone else had put 3 bulets into his Brain Housing Unit years ago. Here is a man responsible for the deaths of thousands, both Israeli and Palestinian (because of his inability to accept Israel) given Full Military Honors by France?!? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
This subject really gets me going and it would be best I just simmer down now.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is well known that Arafat secreted away billions in aid from Europe, Arab countries and the USA meant for the benefit of his so called Palestinian people. So wheres the money? It is thought Arafat kept the Swiss bank numbers to himself and himself alone, not even trusting his wife, let alone any other PLO muckymuck. I'd love to see and hope that even as we speak, forensic account CIA agents are tapping into Arafat's stolen monies and they will be used to improve the plight of freed Iraqi/Afghani peoples. On the flip side, it is vital these monies are kept out of the hands of UBL and his surrogates because they may be used (now that Saddam can't write checks) to purchase/fund terrorist attacks worldwide.
CaptnJack
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arafat-- dead. Now there is an opportunity, although slim, for peace in the ME. The 1st opportunity Isreal has to completely eliminate HAMAS should be taken advantage of mentioning it is in support o0f the new (no matter who) leadership. Lots of imposed incentive.... I hope there was more celebrating in the streets of Isreal than in the dead bastards compound.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they get it someday!
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Maybe Arafat's good buddy Osama will show up and they can be buried along side each other. Smile

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Judgement Day Reply with quote

It is time for Ara Fish to be judged at the pearly gates of heaven and John who has gate duty that day says to Ara Fish; “We’ve been expecting you to arrive Chairman Ara Fish and there are 72 people waiting for your arrival”.

Ara Fish has one his broad smiles on his face as he passes thru the gate and looks beyond to see a large group of men. Ara Fish smiles even more broadly as he knows the merciful God has given him the virgins he really desires.

One of the men approaches and he recognizes him from somewhere and he realizes he has seen his picture on a US one dollar bill.

All of sudden George Washington walks over to Ara Fish and starts wailing on him and beating him terribly. Washington shouts out “Hey Tom bring that broomstick over here and get busy”. Thomas Jefferson takes the stick and pokes it in places, which are unspeakable here.

Chairman Ara Fish barely breathing after all the other men joins in the unspeakable assault on his most private areas moans out “God what happened? I served you faithfully and you promised me 72 virgins when I arrived in heaven?”

George Washington leaned over and said to Ara Fish, “See you Muslim boys are always screwing up the translation of what God really said.”

Ara Fish looks up thru swollen eyes and said; “I couldn’t have been mistaken I heard it my whole life.”

Washington looks down at Ara Fish and smiling broadly says; “Ara Fish you fool! God said you would meet 72 Virginians not 72 Virgins.”

Independent that leans right of center.
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdonions wrote:
Time to break out the beer and throw a pig in the ground in celebration of that old terrorist finally going to see his maker.

Guess since he did not die a martyrs death, he wont be getting his 72 virgins. Anyone think he will be getting 72 ancient crones as a reward? Twisted Evil

How about 72 clones of Suha? Twisted Evil

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
C-130 Son
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C-130 Son wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen,

Arafat's 79 virgins are awaiting him now:

Laughing Laughing
USAFE5
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C-130
these young men are too good looking to waste on that POS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: