SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BOR suggests Bill Clinton for Sec. of State
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tex
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: BOR suggests Bill Clinton for Sec. of State Reply with quote

Wow. HaHaHa.

So long, BOR. It's been real.
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an idiot...I was listening to him on the radio the other night and his little arrogant mannerisms remind me of what it is that bothers me about people like him...he's an opportunist...does that remind you of anyone that we've been dealing with extensively recently? Mad

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Oh, crap!

As if "centrist Republican" leadership at State wasn't trouble enough, this azzhat suggests someone who would spend his entire tenure actively undermining our interests?

We need a housecleaning at State, not a reinforcement of the elitist anti-Americans already firmly esconced in the positions of authority. Good Lord, what is this guy thinking????

Oh well, at least we've got a good housecleaning started at the CIA. Bring it on, baby! Twisted Evil
JB Stone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

President Bush has chosen national security adviser Condoleezza Rice to replace Colin Powell as secretary of state in his second term, a senior administration official said Monday.

Powell, a retired four-star general who often clashed with more hawkish members of the administration on Iraq....

Don't send out a boy to do a MAN's job....!!!!

[img]http://images7.fotki.com/v113/photos/1/106521/780956/CondiRice-vi.jpg?1097464423[/img]

:smoke:

~~~~~~~

She's ready to kick some UN Butt....!!!!

Last edited by JB Stone on Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Reilly just absolutely equated Michael Moore's treatment of Bush with SVPT treatment of Kerry and said...

"The Swiftboat stuff: Kerry's this, Kerry's that, hate him, hate him, hate him. That's the society in which we live now...Demonize the person with whom you disagree!"
JannDallas
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say about Clinton and nominating him

Till pigs fly.
Marquis
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR must be on some sort of euphoria after getting out of his phone-sex scandal... The guy was real a long time ago, now he his simply so full of himself that he actually believes that Clinton will be Sec Of State??? Please, someone put me out of my misery, or in the very least, cancel that SOB!!! Help!!!!
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only Secretary of State Clinton is qualified to be is the State of Victoria's Secret. Twisted Evil
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR is a left wing, abuser of women that has NO class.

He lives for the approval of the MSM and especially from the Elitest leftest.

He is staving for the attention and ultimately is a lying coward.

Bush needs to pack the courts and his administration with neo-cons and right wing conservatives.

Good bye Colin Powell -- Glad to see you go!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Rielly is a male chavanist of the worst kind. He just can't stand the idea that a woman like Condi is smarter than he will ever be. His arrogance is sickening. BOR has no class and could learn a few things from Sean Hannity.
I will not be watching him anymore after tonights display....I've had all I can stand. Evil or Very Mad
GIaunt
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR said that Clinton could bring old europe in & who could be better with Israel & Palestine --- and then said "almost no down side"

How about needing loyalty in the cabinet
How about someone not trying to steal the show
How about someone who wouldn't be a spy for the DNC and the Hillary campaign????

I can think of a lot of downsides....
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted (and still want) Bill Clinton to be the U.N. Ambassador (since he wants to replace Kofi Annon) ...
That would placate a lot of countries and keep Bill on a short leash.

Originally, I wanted Don Rumsfeld to be Secretary of State, but Condi is much better in this scenario. Can you imagine Condoleeza Rice telling "our first black president" Laughing exactly what U.S. policy was going to be and how it was going to be presented?
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR did say something about Clinton being good at relations. When I heard that, I told my wife, "he's right, Bill Clinton is real good at relations, especially the young ones" Wink Laughing Rolling Eyes
WSue
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to find BOR amusing. Enjoyed his protest against all things French and even agree with most of his border protection ideas. BUT his abuse of SwiftVets and obvious protection of Kerry turned me off so I turned him off.

Thought his recorded phone conversations would do him in but enough money was paid by BOR and FOX so that all that's been swept under the rug and near forgotten. He's even starting pushing his book for kids again. His ratings remain high among FOX viewers. Don't know why.

Sue
Retired Navy Wife
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't why ANYONE especially a swift boat supporter would watch BOR anymore, he hates the swifties and LOVES THE left.

He is a dog to the core, generally a very bad person who longs to be accepted by the MSM and left elite.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: