SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BOR compares Swifties to Michael Moore!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: BOR compares Swifties to Michael Moore! Reply with quote

On tonight's show, Bor likened Moore's movie 'demonizing' Bush to Swifties doing the same to Kerry!

He is talking to Judge Napolitano about the Peterson verdict. He says that they spent 5 months making the jury hate Peterson. (oh really? it took that long?)

So obviously, bor still thinks the Swifties are lying. and his 'research' was correct. I think his 'research' consisted of asking Brinkley!

he has never (that I saw or read on here) brought to light any FACTS that were not correct. If he could prove them, he would!

email to bor! Twisted Evil
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, "his" research was done by Chris Wallace. I don't think Wallace looked into the story very well - almost superficially - but that was what constituted BOR's "research."
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is the BOR quote about the SVPT tonight, talking first about Michael Moore, and then he says:
Quote:
The Swiftboat stuff: Kerry's this, Kerry's that, hate him, hate him, hate him. That's the society in which we live now. Demonize the person with whom you disagree.

disgusting!
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

after bor had John on, on another show, he said that 'some' of the things in UFC were true, and some were not.... but he never said 'what was not'; I think if he is gonna say that, he should tell what he thinks isn't and what HIS proof is that they aren't. I will ask him that in my email.
He only had JOhn on because of the poll he took and the majority wanted more on the swifties.... he needs lots of emails asking WHAT he thinks is NOT TRUE and why!
does anyone know if John saw that show? and if he contacted bor to find out WHAT bor thinks is not true? BOR did not (of course) bring that up on the show with John on it!

Wallace had an 'interview' with a Swiftie and Hurley? it was stupid. He didn't do any research for his own 'interview'. Except to know their names, the group they were with , what war etc. That's about it.
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh! Mixing apples and oranges. Moore did it for money.
Swifties did it for honor.
Doc Jerry K
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR is an alleged sexual harrasser and perv. His credibility in anything he does is vacant.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one could have looked impartially at the evidence the SVPT have accumulated and come to any conclusion that they are either correct, or that Kerry has bigger beasties in his military record than this.

Moore is demostrably lying, as Dave Kopel has, and continues to document (http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fiftysix-Deceits-in-Fahrenheit-911.htm).
To compare the two is simply impossible.

BOR was simply too infatuated with a loofah and his producer to bother to even take a cursory look at the evidence the Swiftees have so meticulously compiled.
Jerry M
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: BOR is a phony Reply with quote

Don't forget BOR came out against the Swift boat vets comparing them to MoveOn, Michael Moore and other left wing 527's before he did any research at all and before he had even read the book "Unfit for Command". It was only after he took a lot of heat that he begrudgingly shifted his position ever so slightly. His ego is way too inflated for him to actually admit he was wrong. This guy is a hypocrit of the highest order and is not worth watching or listening to.

He is also likely a pervert in the Michael Jackson mold. Looks like he had to buy off his accuser for millions.
ScottyDog
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He may have admitted he was wrong after the John O'Neil meaculpa segment but his actions and words since then have demonstrated he detests the SBVT.

Bottom Line, He continues to refer to the Swifties as a hate group. Just like he continues to refer to John Kerry as a Patriot.

If BOR cannot see the difference he is a moron or a elitist snob.

My 78 year old mother watched last nights segment and remarked; What is wrong with this guy?

Indeed.
Largebill
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: O'Reilly's credibility Reply with quote

I'm not surprised that he would make that comparison. He is always trying to be on each side of most issues. This is the same clown who doesn't believe there is a connection between taking out Sadaam and the War on Terrorism.
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no interest in the opinions of anyone who shamefully disrespects Amercian veterans the way BOR does. He can no longer be trusted as a fair and balanced "No Spin" man. He stubbornly, and ignorantly, associated honorable men with sleazy anti-American trash, indicating he is not who he portrays himself to be.
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had to choose the 5 most dishonest, diingenuous, despicable, pretentious, egotistical people in academia and the media today BOR would top my list.

The other 4 would be Dan Rather, Douglas Brinkley, Geraldo Rivera and Chris Matthews.

Nothing makes my blood boil more than to see the media (even Fox) treat John O`Neill as a contemptous liar while showing the utmost respect for Douglas Brinkley. And Fox is supposed to be on our side. Give me a break.
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: BOR compares Swifties to Michael Moore! Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
On tonight's show, Bor likened Moore's movie 'demonizing' Bush to Swifties doing the same to Kerry!

So obviously, bor still thinks the Swifties are lying. and his 'research' was correct. I think his 'research' consisted of asking Brinkley!

email to bor! Twisted Evil

How much abuse are the Swifties going to take from that low slime BOR before WE organize a campaine against his show.

For the BOR fans still among us, what will it take for you to see the light?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveL wrote:
here is the BOR quote about the SVPT tonight, talking first about Michael Moore, and then he says:
Quote:
The Swiftboat stuff: Kerry's this, Kerry's that, hate him, hate him, hate him. That's the society in which we live now. Demonize the person with whom you disagree.

disgusting!

BOR is dispicable....and did anyone notice how he flip flops all over the place?
I do not watch him anymore.....BOR is demonized......and of the real kind. Twisted Evil
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is so frustrating about all this is that the media "discredits" the SwiftVets claims by running in circles. O'Reilly's initial questioning of Mr. O'Neill if I remember was about the SwiftVets and who served in who's boat and of John O'Neill meeting with President Nixon and about Larry Thurlow's Silver Star... So basically, O'Reilly asks questions the media had posed (not SwiftVet claims) and then says the "allegations arent true". The problem is...The SwiftVets never claimed any of this crap. It isnt necessary to disclose that Larry Thurlow received a Silver Star on March 13th (but it was explained by the SwiftVets when the issue arose), and then they bring up Nixon...Mr. O'Neill never claimed to not have met with President Nixon and has answered all questions about it directly. In fact, the media frequently mixes up the situation, stating O'Neill met Nixon BEFORE he debated Kerry, which is incorrect. Then you have the whole who served with who nonsense. It seems to me like the media fabricates "claims/allegations" the SwiftVets make, and then say well what really happened was this. O'Reilly took at least half of the interview with O'Neill on what other media outlets were saying. The things he found "discredited" were things the SwiftVets never claimed in the first place---Meeting with Nixon, Thurlow's Bronze Star, & who served with who and when...The only actual discussion in the O'Reilly interview that could have been construed in any way as "discrediting" the SwiftVets ACTUAL claims was the no enemy fire on March 13th, but O'Reilly didnt come to a conclusion on this, as he called it "fog of war" or something to that effect. So basically, O'Reilly (nor other media for that matter) has directly refuted an actual SwiftVet claim in my opinion. Yet you have Kerry recanting on at least 3 or 4 major things....With practically no media pressure or questioning, meanwhile the SwiftVets faced fierce questioning from every interview and stood proud and strong in the fire!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: