SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disgusting, Grotesque, Racist Dr. Rice Cartoons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USAFE5
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Disgusting, Grotesque, Racist Dr. Rice Cartoons Reply with quote

Disgusting, Grotesque, Racist Dr. Rice Cartoons

see www.rushlimbaugh.com for links

This are horrid and so demeaning to Dr. Rice. If they had been about a liberal I bet they wouldn't have been published.
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and if that isn't enough, there's always Ted Rall's brutal racism!

http://www.ucomics.com/rallcom/2004/11/15/
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sent an e-mail to Project 21, the National Leadership Network of Conservative African-Americans, asking them to call for apologies from these liberal media outlets who carry this hateful, divisive, racist material.

Back in July of this year, Project 21, the National Leadership Network of Conservative African-Americans, has asked the civil rights community to join them in demanding that cartoonist Ted Rall be dropped from the distribution roster of Universal Press Syndicate.

see full story:

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2004/july/0720_rall_cartoon.shtml
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Anti-Rice cartoons Reply with quote

Condoleezza Rice's parents always told her to beat racist prejudice by being twice as good as the whites, and she has lived that to the hilt. These cartoonists will be eating a healthy dose of crow before too long.

I can't wait until the first meeting between Dr. Rice and Kofi Annan--now THAT should be fireworks!
GIaunt
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Condi Rice, PHD...

She is brilliant...
and calm under fire....
remember her public testimony to the 9/11 Commission - and they were firing at her....

I enjoy political cartoons from all views as long as they are good satire... which REQUIRES some TRUTH.... or its just not funny...

The diplomatic corps is an insular & tough crew.... But, they need to have some housecleaning done - She has a tough job and I'll bet she does it well...

Good Luck Condi.... ignore those little people .... I believe you are twice as good as any of them.....
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat Oliphant is an excellent cartoonist but has a penchant for the evil hit piece, and the Condi one is about the worst I've seen. If you haven't seen it, his cartoon for 4 November is - believe it or not - anti Kerry.

http://www.ucomics.com/patoliphant/2004/11/04/

Scroll down on that page to the little calendar and you can see all of his November 'work'. Most fit for the bottom of the birdcage.

Schadow
misako
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Condi is the best and will be a GREAT Sec of State. Her talents, acumen and intelligence far surpass the rest of Bush cabinet. She won't be bothered with this silly racist and left loony nonsense and I am waiting for her to biff Chirac and Annan plus a bunch of others on the world scene. And it will be interesting to see who will try to take her on in her confirmation hearings. Like Kerry, to name one idiot. I know she will play them as skillfully as she plays the cello.
She will clean the fog and obscufation out of Foggy Bottom and bring about a sea change in diplomatic policy and will do it with clarity, ethics, intelligence and skill. We are fortunate to have her and I applaud her outstanding character, career, dedication, imagination and intelligence. Go Condi!!
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently is ok for liberals to be racist, judging by Oliphant's cartoon of DR. Condelezza Rice and James Carvell's use of the word "homo" on the Sunday morning gab fest shows. Such hypocrits! Remember the H**L the Republican majority leader in the Senate took for his off hand comments at the birthday party for the 100 year old Senator? Nevermind though, even-thinking Americans in Red and Blue States see through the liberal hypocracy. Twisted Evil
MSeeger
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an interesting transcript and audio on Rush Limbaugh's site, where two Black men called in and they were HOT about what the press is doing to Dr. Rice.

The first caller said he was waiting for Jesse Jackson and others to condemn this, but said he wasn't going to hear anything but silence from them because they were more Democrat than Black. Methinks I hear the sound of credibility crunching.

And the second caller was an equally passionate young Black Democrat who was ticked off at the wayshe was being treated as well, and he kept saying that he wasn't a Bush supporter by any means. But he said he knew a lot of Black people who had voted for Bush for the simple fact that the Democratic party has gone off the deep end.

And I will tell you, that I hope the Black community wakes up, and that they will remember in 2008 which party named the first Black woman to be Secretary of State, and which party it was who not only made fun of her, but showed themselves as the bigots they truly are, and no friend of the Black or Hispanic or any other minority out there.

Maria
Poacher
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disgusting. May God go with her. My goodness me she has got guts.
DLI78
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that Dr. Rice will do very well as Secretary of State. While she is the first black woman in the job, don't forget she is replacing the first black man in the job, in an administration that also had a black Education Secretary.

President Bush has chosen some of the best minds in the country to help him run the government, and some of them are black (and Asian, and Hispanic). While the demoncrats TALK a good game, this president has CHOSEN a diverse cabinet.

How many black people did Clinton have in his cabinet? Or Carter, there's another passionate liberal.

I don't think we need quotas or other nonsense limiting how a president picks his/her cabinet. But I find it fascinating that the NAACP can't stand the first president to have three black people in such prominent positions in his administration.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't remember another administration with more minorities in the top positions. His cabinet looks kinda like my office, just older.
GIaunt
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dems have fallen prey to Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton & the like...
These dolts are getting VERY RICH by making sure that their brothers are victims, not successes.... and that the rich, old white guys are GUILTY...

The dems, who believe that "white, rich" America is quilty of EVERYTHING fall right into the trap.... Now they are in cahoots with Jesse & Al and don't know how to get out....

And Jesse & Al are gaining POWER from the Dems ---

It's like having a tiger by the tail --- how do you let go?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: