SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ideas for getting Swift Vet message out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wshhml
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Ideas for getting Swift Vet message out Reply with quote

Have you thought of doing a commercial? Kind of like the MoveOn commercials and all those other liberal leftist groups that are running ads all over the place. A way to get the message out more. I'd donate money and I'm sure a lot of other people would in the cause too. John Kerry keeps pushing the 'I am a Vietnam war hero' blah blah blah. He doesn't want to discuss his actions in undermining our troops and the circumstances in which he got out of Vietnam of course. Now the Democrat convention is going to focus on it. The media will continue to attempt to silence criticisms of the true nature of Kerry.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps we should ask Court TV if they would be interested in a doing a Mach trial? The potential for huge ratings might be just to tempting for them.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coldwarvet wrote:
Perhaps we should ask Court TV if they would be interested in a doing a Mach trial? The potential for huge ratings might be just to tempting for them.

The spread of a simple Web video with testimony from the Swiftvets and invited other participants would not be controlled or controllable by the Left.

FDL
stop kerry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is one Idea I had yesterday. I sent the message below to Dan Rather @ CBS. Of course I'm not naive. I know they probably won't read it and most certainly would never act upon it but it still made me feel I was trying!. I wish I had an answer but the only real way to get the message out is to have some sort of 30 second ad that could be shown over and over the way the move-on.org crap does it. But the swifvets seem to not have any rich people like Sorus. Anyway here is what I sent and I won't take back one word of it!!!

ps. It does not look like the pictures I sent to Rather copied but you can see them if you go to Gerald Nicosia's article in the LS times shown below.

Mr. Rather
I saw your news spot on Kerry tonight and watched it again on the web. I heard you ask Kerry whether he had any regrets about his anti-war stance and whether he made any mistakes. His pat answer -I am proud of what I did and that he ran the VVAW. I thought that I sensed you had a real question about his anti-war crap. Your piece then diverted into his utter hypocrisy about how it makes him mad that Bush was in the reserves while he fought in Nam- Wow he didn’t seem to care when THE REAL DRAFT DODGER BILL CLINTON was running-Kerry even defended Bill Clinton who ran off to study in England saying in effect:'Vietnam was a long time ago -lets forget about it'!! Why don't you interview the Swift Vets for truth??? I'm sure you'll just ignore what the swiftvets for truth are saying --that Kerry's anti-war activities make him unfit to be commander- in- chief!!!!!! As usual your CBS left wing bias has painted Kerry as 'hero'. You have glossed over his anti-war actions which were more than reprehensible--they were seditious!!!. You won't allow any person for the swiftvets any live om air debate time with Kerry or any of Kerry's supporters. In other words you are just another propagandist trying to bash Bush and make Kerry out to be a Vietnam version of Audie Murphy. The swiftvets have a million more times credibility than Kerry ever could or his paid 'band of brothers'!!! The fact that 250 swiftvets is 30+ times the people that are in Kerry's band of brothers will be ignored and not mentioned. As the article below shows Kerry also sat in a room with his buddy Scott the 'assassin' Camil of the VVAW group on 12-13 Nov. 1971 and plotted whether to murder 3 US senators. CBS would not dare let you mention that even though the long article LA Times below proves it.

Gerald Nicosia proves it from redacted FBI files!!! Here's three sites that you should read before you show his entire fluff piece. It shows that he is hated by veterans like myself and millions of others for his anti-American crap in the 70's with bias even today!! You news people will block this story because you are in effect working for Kerry!!! I have watched you for decades and I thought you were fair but not allowing the public to see how Kerry betrayed this country after he came home is wrong!!

http://coral.he.net/~swiftvet/

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/7/2/212352.shtml

http://www.latimes.com/features/printedition/magazine/la-tm-kerry21amay23,1,1273166.story?coll=la-headlines-magazine

Related Stories

About This Story
Photos

Testimony
(AP)
April 22, 1971

Kennedy and Kerry

FBI Informant
(Nancy Miller Saunders)

Al Hubbard
(VVAW Archive)

VVAW Members
(Scott Camil)
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you haven't noticed, you can now show your support for the Swiftvets mission with a financial contribution. There's a link at the top of the left menu on the new home page.

Give till Kerry hurts! Laughing
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

This is what I've been doing. Starting appx. 2 months ago I wrote Letters To The Editor of several papers.re: Kerry. I gave my website where I promised they could read the truth. ( if they don't have Satellite there is no way they can hear the truth!) Fox is the only place I'm aware of where they can hear it.

I knew there would be MANY concerns to voters so, I cover Kerrys despicable "Record" but I also dig up every thing else I can find. ( today, I found where Kerry,Kennedy, Edwards,and ilk,have filed a lawsuit that will prevent the workers of America from having a vote.) How's that for "lifting them up?"

I found a letter written by a young woman who lost her dad in Vietnam,also lost her Marine husband,and raising 2 children alone.

I found what their plan for socialized healthcare REALLY is,(Canada has it,and it's one helluva mess!They have to wait up to 17 1/2 weeks to maybe ? get treatment,and then only if some idiot at the top decides the patient is worth it. If you happen to be old,overweight, smoke, etc. you get NOTHING! We've had over 17,000 readers in 2 months and2 days. So I know we're reaching some of them.

I couldn't think of any other way to reach the public. I also heard Fox say that the Alphabet channels will only cover 1 hour per night of the GOP Convention.
rua
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Whitehouse Reply with quote

Anyone tried emailng the president himself ( I know he has people who read his emails for him, but still, if it's interesting enough, and the right person sees it, he'll see it eventually)

president@whitehouse.gov
vice.president@whitehouse.gov

Why not go straight to the top? It's worth a shot and the worst that can happen is what? You'll get a reply saying something like...Thank your for your email....? The best that can happen.....Kerry gets exposed in September, far too late to spin much damage control?

Rua
djv
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact Joe Scarborough, O'Rielly and all the other right leaning cable shows. I think this week (during the Dem convention) they would love putting on spokesmans for groups against Lurch.

Then have people contact their local veterans groups and have pickets at every Kerry / Edwards event.

-------------------------
Lurch = The Addam's Family TV butler's twin (kerry)
djv
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw that the pro-kerry swift boat vets are going to speak tomorrow at the convention.

Kerry and the dems are going to make a big push that kerry being a vietnam vet makes him the better homeland security president. Rolling Eyes
Watch for nearly every speaker to mention it. Razz
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone in the Boston or New York area have a sailboat with a LARGE sail?
Smile
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Anyone in the Boston or New York area have a sailboat with a LARGE sail?
Smile

Actually no Jay,

My Valiant 42 is in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. But.....I sure as hell wish it was in Baastan Haabah, ahora misma! Laughing

Tom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: