SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How many saw the news

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: How many saw the news Reply with quote

My Governator spanked the left, he called them girly men. Man that was funny, he don't play around. I have respect for a man that say's whats on his mind and doesn't play "politically correct". Guess the gay's and lesbians have their panties in a bunch over it. It is funny to watch the dems scramble to spin his comments and try to take the issue off why he said it. He said it because the dems are stalemating the budget here and refuse to do their job. It is the same tactic that they used against Pete Wilson. They don't remember that a bunch of them got the axe in the next election because of that crap. Go Arney, I got your back. The funny part is that Arnold has gone in and cleaned house just like he said he would, the dems won't work with him so he goes to the source of the problem and works it out. This effectivly renders the dems totally ineffective. They are sitting back watching him correct everything that the dems screwed up and they can't stop him. He goes to the source then to the people of the state. I know this is off topic as far as Kerry is concerned but it is an example of what we need to do to get our country back from the immoral left. We need to be more like Arney and call it as we see it, not as the left wants you to call it. He is a role model that shows us that we can stop the Kerry's of this world and get the moral majority back at the helm. Semper Fi.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is obvious they have never been nose to nose with a DI bad breath and all. I can't emember the words my DI spewed at me but I am sure it was more then being called girly boy in a light hearted way. We are at war and our leadership needs to buck it up and find their back bone. It sort of reminds me of the kids that got picked on that would go crying to their mommy.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police

Last edited by coldwarvet on Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coldwarvet wrote:
It is obvious they have never been nose to nose with a DI bad breath and all. I can't emember the words my DI spewed at me but I am sure it was more then being called girly boy in a light hearted way.

Shocked Shocked Shocked GASP Shocked Shocked Shocked

How POLITICALLY INCORRECT of your DI...

He should be immediately sent to SENSITIVITY TRAINING AND DIVERSITY TRAINING CLASSES!

Rolling Eyes

FDL
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes that was 1975 and PC hadn't quite found its way into the thought process of my DI's mind yet.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
NYCnative
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that was a riot! Laughing

Didn't he then say, "OK, wimp then". Like they'd like that word any better.

The Dems are saying they are at a stand still because of the womans right to sue for sexual harassment, is that correct? Arnie said it was about the trial lawyers. Funny how close The Govenator is to that issue!

He certainly knows how to get attention. Good for him. Take it to the people, excellant!

"Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof." -Inscription on the Liberty Bell
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way the Dems chose to respond did more to prove the charge than dispell it. Saw one Cal. State Rep. on John Gibson's show on Fox News. He did more bobbing and weaving than Ali doing the rope-a-dope.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night Jay Leno had McCain on and McCain said "if the dress fit's" then he stopped and laughed. They are trying to spin Homophobic, that instead of refuting the slam. I don't really know the hold up that they are using but it is a standard Ca. democrat tactic to hold the budget ransom when a Republican is the Governor. Arnold just don't care about them, he is a buisnessman and knows how to get things done. He will bypass them into submission. Semper Fi.
SOnioins
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I truely think that the Hollywood "stars" just have an inflated since of their worth. Since they are movie stars and alot of people go nuts over them they think that their opinion is worth a hell of alot more than the "average American" That could explain the alot of the ultra liberals that have a tendancy to follow blindly.

Their is alot of movies I wont watch due to the actors that are in them. Mainly the ones that put their feet in their mouths and spout the liberal rhetoric
NYCnative
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOnioins wrote:
Their is alot of movies I wont watch due to the actors that are in them. Mainly the ones that put their feet in their mouths and spout the liberal rhetoric

Ditto! Evil or Very Mad
I used to like Ed Asner until he started with the hate speech.
Bon Jovi.. good bye, used to love him. Now I can't stand the sight of him.
Drew Barrymore, loved her!

What is really sad is, they really don't have any reason to hate Bush so much. Much of the hate comes from their idea he lied to us and enjoys invading other countries for no other reason but to avenge his daddy. This is so insane! You would think these were reasonably intelligent people. I guess not! Sad

"Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof." -Inscription on the Liberty Bell
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hate that the Left has for the President comes not from the their perception that he lied but because he is a Republican.

My feeling on the state of this country is that the Ultra Conservatives and the Ultra Liberals have succeeded in creating the split that we all get to enjoy today. The scariest part of it all is that the Ultra Liberals have taken over the entire Democratic Party and for myself i can see no redeeming quality in either their President or Vice President candidates.

Up until the time the more moderate voters get pissed at what is happening then nothing will change.
NYCnative
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdonions wrote:
The hate that the Left has for the President comes not from the their perception that he lied but because he is a Republican.

My feeling on the state of this country is that the Ultra Conservatives and the Ultra Liberals have succeeded in creating the split that we all get to enjoy today. The scariest part of it all is that the Ultra Liberals have taken over the entire Democratic Party and for myself i can see no redeeming quality in either their President or Vice President candidates.

Up until the time the more moderate voters get pissed at what is happening then nothing will change.

The only people I see who split this country are the Libs! This is one war. Not two different ones! That is what it's come down to. That is the one thing that they are using in order to attack Bush on everything he does. I am not a Republican, I voted for Clinton and then Gore. I saw how it turned around to degrade Bush. To accuse him of everything under the sun. Until they get it through their heads there is only one war and Iraq was a part of it, there will not be a United America.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: