SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

REPORTING FOR DUTY - Prepared for 2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PowerPro
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:37 am    Post subject: REPORTING FOR DUTY - Prepared for 2008 Reply with quote

Washington Prowler
Published 12/8/2004 12:09:46 AM

REPORTING FOR DUTY
Sen. John Kerry and his Massachusetts minions insist he has not decided on whether he will run for president again. But actions speak louder than words, and when one does things like set up leadership PACs, and take time away from holiday celebrations to hang out with campaign volunteers and state fundraisers, one's intentions ring loud and clear.

Last weekend saw Kerry in New Hampshire thanking his statewide campaign staff and meeting with Democrat officials. This coming weekend finds the Man from Mope in Des Moines, Iowa, for yet another party with his supporters.

Kerry advisers and staffers say the events -- paid for out of Kerry's campaign coffers -- are nothing more than a candidate showing appreciation for the hard work Granite and Hawkeye Staters did for him.

"And besides, the Senator has to make a stop off on his way to Idaho, so stopping off in Iowa just made sense on so many levels," says a staffer. Sooo many levels, indeed.

Kerry is off to Idaho for some pre-Christmas skiing and snowboarding and holiday frolicking with his multi-zillionaire neighbors in Sun Valley.

"Actually, Senator Kerry didn't want to go to Des Moines to avoid the very thing you are trying to do," says a former campaign staffer. "This is not about 2008. It's about bringing closure in a proper fashion to 2004."

Kerry, however, isn't closing all doors. He has already made the decision not to bleed out completely his presidential campaign fund, keeping it up and running for at least two more years, according to sources. Moreover, he still has his Senate re-election PAC, as well as his new leadership PAC, to keep him busy and rolling in political influence.

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=7482

Thank you SBVs & POWs FT! Your service to this country is incalculable!!!
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Kerry Reply with quote

This guy has the HARD HEAD syndrome. My dad use to use the 2x2 on our mule,ouch,yep hit him right in the head with the animal still not moving.

That big-long head he's got must be full of ROCKS. If he continues to follow this course we'll have to bring out the 2x2 in the form of 16" guns(SVPT).
George
Montana
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey gmez2001,

I own mules.
You have to out think and out manuever mules.
Once you gain their confidence they are wonderful.

None of my mules wish to be compared with Kerry.
(They think he looks more like their mom). Others
think he´s more like dad (the jackass).

Also, 2x4´s don´t work on mules.

A better example for Kerry is the chameleon, with the
ability to change the color of his skin.

The Swift Boat Veterans and POWs for Truth
got the truth out on Senator Kerry. If needed,
the Swifties will do it again. Hopefully, it will not be necessary.

But, what I really wish is that the people of Massachusetts
would vote this chameleon out of office.

The sooner the better.

Montana
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that JF'nK is going anywhere soon. I saw a headline on
Drudge last night about Kerry stiffing the pay of his paid campaign
staffers. I couldn't bring up the Washington Post article then, just the
headlines, but really people, if you go around doing this kinda stuff,
nobody will EVER work for you.
Nevada Slim
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: He will never run for president again Reply with quote

We will not see this loser running for president again. The Democratic Party is very unforgiving of its losing presidential candidates. Massachusetts’s senators are 0 for 2 as presidential candidates, although Kerry got a little farther than Teddy.

The problems that sunk John Kerry still exist: he is a phony poseur, a serial BS’er and a character assassin of millions of veterans. If anything, in four years these facts will become ever more obvious. It was a far easier task for him to brand accusers as liars with an election scheduled in a couple of months. By 2008, however, there will have been plenty of time for the facts regarding his disgraceful past to be thoroughly vetted. And the Swiftvets are not going anywhere. It would be a relatively easy task for them to reorganize should the need arise.

The Democratic Party will not again set sail with this albatross around their necks. Stick a fork in Presidential Candidate John F. Kerry: he’s done.
arjr111
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mule

Quote:
A better example for Kerry is the chameleon

Cockroach!
d19thdoc
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 2008 run by Kerry is OK by me. We are not done with him yet.
Mooncusser
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is Kerry's reasoning:

The great and beautiful John Kerry must run again. It is the only job which is equal to the great John Kerry's persona. No other job is worthy of his greatness.

I actually won the election before I lost it.

"It is a good day to fight! It is a good day to die! Strong hearts, brave hearts to the front! Weak hearts and cowards to the rear!" (Crazy Horse)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: