SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did Kerry hire a spy for a National Security Position?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Did Kerry hire a spy for a National Security Position? Reply with quote

Quote:
From Our Past As Prologue Department

"Right out of the starting gate, Mr. Berger was an unfortunate choice for a national security position with the government because of his prior role as the chief Washington lobbyist for the Chinese Government's trade office.' Let me repeat that. 'Mr. Berger was an unfortunate choice for a national security position with the government because of his prior role as the chief Washington lobbyist for the Chinese Government's trade office."
-Rep. J.D. Hayworth (R-AZ), House of Representatives, Congressonal Record 3/23/99

COULD IT POSSIBLY BE THAT THIS GUY IS AN ACTUAL SPY????????
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

retracted

Last edited by hist/student on Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
DougReese
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hist/student wrote:

This needs to be investigated completely, no if's and's or but's about it.

No wild conspiracy theories, rather a large array of dots illuminating a
very troubling image of possible espionage at the highest levels of
American leadership.

You guys crack me up!

Excuse me if I don't hold my breath waiting for the investigation.

No wild conspiracy theories? Paleeeze!

Doug
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DougReese wrote:
hist/student wrote:

American leadership.

You guys crack me up!

Doug

Doug,

Are you saying that SockBerger didn't violate the highest level of Top Secret Codeword restrictions embodied in the US Code?

Are you saying it's incorrect for the public to speculate on his motives?

Are you saying it's incorrect for the public to demand that the Congress and the Justice Department investigate this fully and report the results to the people?

Are you saying that employing speculation in the political process is somehow beneath comtempt?

If you do, then you should become a Republican because speculation, innuendo, and lies has been the "breakfast of champions" for Democrats since Tammany Hall.

Would you be clammering for such actions if Condi Rice were the accused?

It's really sad that you won't hold your breath waiting for an investigation. Unfortunately, I share your cynicism but probably for different reasons.

Based upon your comments above I would hope that your cavalier attitude would be just as evident if the target were a Republican.

Yes, I know you that you understand what cavalier means in this context but, not every visitor here does.

Best personal (non-political) regards, Wink

Tom

Quote:
Main Entry: 3 cavalier
Function: adjective
1 : insouciant and debonair
2 : marked by lofty disregard of others' interests, rights, or feelings : highhanded and arrogant or supercilious : given to airy dismissal of things worthy of attention <cavalier in his methods, too lordly over appointments and forgotten promises -- F.Tennyson Jesse> <cavalier ignoring of his arguments>

DougReese
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
DougReese wrote:
hist/student wrote:

American leadership.

You guys crack me up!

Doug

Doug,

Are you saying that SockBerger didn't violate the highest level of Top Secret Codeword restrictions embodied in the US Code?

Are you saying it's incorrect for the public to speculate on his motives?

Are you saying it's incorrect for the public to demand that the Congress and the Justice Department investigate this fully and report the results to the people?

Are you saying that employing speculation in the political process is somehow beneath comtempt?

If you do, then you should become a Republican because speculation, innuendo, and lies has been the "breakfast of champions" for Democrats since Tammany Hall.

Would you be clammering for such actions if Condi Rice were the accused?

It's really sad that you won't hold your breath waiting for an investigation. Unfortunately, I share your cynicism but probably for different reasons.

Based upon your comments above I would hope that your cavalier attitude would be just as evident if the target were a Republican.

Yes, I know you that you understand what cavalier means in this context but, not every visitor here does.

Best personal (non-political) regards, Wink

Tom

Quote:
Main Entry: 3 cavalier
Function: adjective
1 : insouciant and debonair
2 : marked by lofty disregard of others' interests, rights, or feelings : highhanded and arrogant or supercilious : given to airy dismissal of things worthy of attention <cavalier in his methods, too lordly over appointments and forgotten promises -- F.Tennyson Jesse> <cavalier ignoring of his arguments>

No.

No.

No.

Yes, especially considering who is doing the speculating.

No.

Doug

Who just got his first chance at replying via the new system (the real reason I was being a smartass). . . . . and I like it.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question 4 was.

Doug's response:
Quote:
Yes, especially considering who is doing the speculating.

Does this mean those who do not share your political ideology are "somehow beneath your comtempt"?

So a truth quest from a disparate perspective is contemptuous?

Sounds like you're coming from a ideological totalitarian perspective when you say "who is doing the speculating". In effect, "if you don't agree with me or my vision of political discourse, you can't speculate?"

BTW, I share the same weakness! Wink

That's why "No Spin Zones" are so important in political discourse and why the mainsewer media in America is failing the people and the nation.

"Just the facts, Ma'am." Sgt. Joe Friday. Laughing
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

retracted

Last edited by hist/student on Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:06 am; edited 4 times in total
DougReese
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hist/student wrote:
So all that other stuff is accurate and should not be investigated, is that what you are saying?

No, I didn't say that. I didn't say anything about the other stuff.

Doug
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote of the day

Brokaw: "Did you know that [Berger] was under investigation?"
Kerry: "I didn't have a clue, not a clue."
Brokaw: "He didn't share that with you?
Kerry: "I didn't have a clue."

He forgot to say, “no” to the second question. "I didn't have a clue" is non-responsive to the second question; it doesn't make sense.
prdCOmom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is an interesting little trivia morsal concerning Kerry and Bergler.
On the day that it was announced that Bergler was being investigated by the FBI, The Kerry campaign removed Kerry's anti terrorism plan from their website.
Wonder why?
Apparantly Free Republic found the cache and retrieved the link and document. Here it is.....
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1175720/posts
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

NOTHING is beneath them! They hired known perverts to go door to door signing up voters,in Florida,Missouri, and Ohio. Some moral "values"
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look at it from a different point of view. Everyone here knows that I am an avid Bush supporter and a Republican, that is no secret. However in light of that I also held a security clearance at one time, which I took very seriously. Now I personally don't care if this was a Republican or Democrat that violated the security of our Nations secrets. If this was Mrs. Rice I would equally advocate punishment to the fullest extent of the law. The question that bothers me is, if the security personnel saw him stuffing his drawers with sensitive documents why was he allowed to leave the building. Seems to me that a search would have caught him redhanded and there would be no need for an investigation. I question the motives of the people on duty who are sworn to protect these documents. Are they Democrats that aided him by looking the other way, or are they Republicans that were giving him enough rope to hang himself? Either is unacceptable to me. When they saw him stuffing he should have been grabbed and searched immediatly, of course after he passed through security so they would have him. A search within the security area would do nothing. Berger committed a crime no doubt and should be punished to the maximum sentence allowed for this type of crime, but so should the people who watched him do this and did nothing to stop it. They essetially aided Berger during the commision of a crime and are equally as guilty. Semper Fi.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

I agree with you Marine 4 Life.What he did was a crime,the people watching are also guilty. But you know what? The Left is more concerned with WHO leaked the story! Go figure!

Personally, I think he was removing evidence of Clinton's TREASON in selling our top secrets to China! That's where President Bush made his biggest mistake. In trying to reach out,he kept Clinton holdovers.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Marine4life....remember the republican party usually hold their candidates to be accountable...the democrats just spin and make excuses...just in case some of you want examples...let me see...1) Trent Lott 2) Newt Gingrich 3) Col North 4) Richard Nixon for the republicans...let me see for the democrats we have 1) Robert Byrd 2) John Kerry 3) Teddy Kennedy 4) Bill Clinton.

So we will see how this case runs it's course. Remember he is still innocent until proven guilty (but if it was a republican we know they would have been tried and convicted by the liberal media). Sad, I know, but true.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: