SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post Forum Withdrawal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Butch
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Post Forum Withdrawal Reply with quote

I was going throught some bad times because this site was under maintanence. Try to do that at night while I'm asleep.

Watching the news today and Kerry was out somewhere kicking for votes and a guy wearing a Vietnam Veterans hat came up and shook his hand. I was so upset by that idiot. Hasn't he read anything lately? I don't think the word is getting out about what Kerry did to us Vets.

I really dislike the current media and how anit-Bush they seem to be.

Boycott CBS.

Cool
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just CBS? What about ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC & PBS -- everyone of them has a big liberal bias. I watch none of them. Even the History channel let's their bias show at times.
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
Sgt-Keeper
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Anyone can buy a hat Reply with quote

Don't get crazy with those fakes. They did it to us in 1971. Just demand that they prove their service in-country or as a vet with a DD214. I now carry a copy with me at all times. I challenge the media and all others to prove their support as a vet or STFU!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: