SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WOW!! What a women...Teresa Heinz-Kerry opens her mouth!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: WOW!! What a women...Teresa Heinz-Kerry opens her mouth! Reply with quote

I could not believe when I head that Ms. Heinz-Kerry told a reporter to "Shove it" when she asked a question.

Teresa Heinz Kerry informed her home-state delegates to the Democratic National Convention to restore a more civil tone to American politics, then minutes later told a newspaperman to "shove it."

"We need to turn back some of the creeping, un-Pennsylvanian and sometimes un-American traits that are coming into some of our politics," Teresa Heinz-Kerry informed Pennsylvanians on Sunday at a Massachusetts Statehouse reception.

A few minutes later, Colin McNickle, the editor of the conservative Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, asked her what she meant by saying "un-American," according to a tape of the episode recorded by Pittsburgh television station WTAE.

Heinz Kerry said "I didn't say that" several times to McNickle. Then turned to consult with PA Gov. Rendell and some others. When she turned to McNickle a few minutes later, he continued to question Ms Heinz-Kerry, and she told him: "You said something I didn't say. Now shove it."

What class (NOT) this lady has. But then again being married to John Kerry does not really say she has much class does it?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! You know, I have no heartburn over her telling a reporter to shove it.

I think reporters should be told to shove it more often. Daily, at least. Very Happy

And that's probably the politest way I'd ever put it, if I had to deal with the media on a daily basis.

I loved it when Cheney told that smarmy, phony Leahy to F*** off. I thought it was great. Some politicians need to be told to f-off at least once a day, too. Let's get some real HONEST dialogue going here! Let's see what's behind the phony smiles and the "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" politics to the REAL "I'll scratch your eyes out!" attitudes so many of these politicians sincerely feel for each other.

What I have trouble with is that Mrs. Heinz repeatedly denied having said what was clearly videotaped just minutes before. She's not a stupid woman - what would make her insist several times that she had not just said what was recorded? And then weasel out of it with a namby-pamby, utterly ridiculous explanation?

And it's ironic that before she told the reporter to shove it, she had JUST completed a plea for people to re-engage in civil politics and discussion, instead of mud-slinging and nastiness. *g* I think that's funny as hell.

Keep 'er coming, Tah-ray-zah! Smile
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she needs to be sent to the Laura Bush finishing school to learn how to be a lady. But then this is a trait of the democratic party now and will continue if it is allowed. Hilllary was a big mouth as well and tried to run the Presidency. We don't elect first ladies, we elect Presidents. Therefore a big mouth potential first lady will hurt Kerry. So keep on talking Terry baby. A first lady is to compliment the President, not to dictate policy or such, Laura Bush is nothing less than a class act. She doesn't speak about anything that is out of her realm of responsibility. She visits schools and pushes her literacy program, she is a teacher and is passionate about these issues that all teachers should embrace. This is not new for her she has been doing this job for several years, long before she was first lady. Reporters don't have to ask her these type of questions, why, because she has class. Even in tough questions about her husband she responds with dignity and elloquence. This is one of the many other reasons that she will never have the chance to be in Laura's shoes. Semper Fi.
MarineBrat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
I think she needs to be sent to the Laura Bush finishing school to learn how to be a lady.

Laura's a great First Lady. Grace and style. I feel like the Whitehouse is safe in her stewardship. She would be appraciated by Martha Washington and Mary Lincoln.

Now with Teresa Kerry, I have this hideous image of her smoking clove cigarettes in the Lincoln Bedroom! Sad I bet the Whitehouse staff is seriously dreading this election.

MarineBrat
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visions of the Rolling Stone interview and the comment to the Secret Service man while snowboarding come to mind.

Just when you thought no one could be more arrogant, rude, insenstive and obnoxious than the Klintons -- the Dems present to America The Kerrys.

The Democrat's vision is for this country to be like France. Arrogant, greedy, and cowardly. Great!
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: