SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SBVFT book "Unfit for Command" on sale at Amazon
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbshirley
Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: SBVFT book "Unfit for Command" on sale at Amazon Reply with quote

Quote:
What is swiftvets doing to counter his lies

Go to Amazon.com { http://www.amazon.com } and do a
search of books for "Unfit for Command" by John O'Neill

You can pre-order it now for delivery in September

............ .............

Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0895260174/qid=1091048622/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-2994971-5013423?v=glance&s=books

I pre-ordered mine - can't wait to get it.

The sales rank for this book has jumped from #53 to #22 in just the last two hours!!!!!

And it's not even released until September!

Way to go, Swifties!
JN173
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0895260174/qid=1091048622/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-2994971-5013423?v=glance&s=books

I pre-ordered mine - can't wait to get it.

The sales rank for this book has jumped from #53 to #22 in just the last two hours!!!!!

And it's not even released until September!

Way to go, Swifties!

Preordered mine & it's now at #12. Laughing
PhuCat to Phu Quoc
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry "Unfit For Command"? Who woulda thunk it?

Actually, this is great news.

Went out to NAB Coronado yesterday, climbed all around CCB-18, shot photos including the PBR and PCF 104, publish photos online when I get home from this trip.

Gotta go order my copies!!

Did Jane Fonda help the North Vietnamese communists?
http://vikingphoenix.com/politics/polls/jfondapoll-1.htm
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now up to #6
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just ordered mine, and it is still at 6. Amazing, though.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In-freakin-credible!

Looks like people want to hear the Swifties after all! What a coup!
MarineBrat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's at 4...
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's at 2...
azwhitewolf
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: #2, right behind the 9-11 Commission Report Reply with quote

First of all, I want to thank the veterans that put it on the line for us. I'm not a veteran, but my father served, my father in law served, and my brother in law is serving now. I couldn't serve because I had a bad back injury that the military won't pass. Thank you for your service to our country.

Don't believe for a minute that there aren't thousands of us who are thankful, despite the Moore BS and the attempt to demonize the military. I for one won't let anyone talk down about my country or those that defend her.

I heard the Michael Savage show today (Steve Gardner), and then the Jerry Doyle Show tonight (Bob Elder). Wow. Double shot. I'm glad you're getting the facts on Kerry that you are. People need to know.

I, also, will be ordering the book. I plan on sending out an email, and have already posted about your website (with my comments) to my usual political homepage, www.gopusa.com. There are a few members there who faithfully pass things on to friends, pundits and yes, political leaders, and discuss the issues, and some of the things taht Mr Elder and Mr. Gardner shed light on should make for some interesting fodder. It's not much, but it was the best contribution I could make.

Let me ask you vets something. Would you consider Kerry to be more like:
a) That kid who threw the handgrenade in the tent of his fellow troops in Iraq...

or b) The "conscientious objector" who refused to show up for service?
Or is there a c) ?

Thanks for your time.

AZWW
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: #2, right behind the 9-11 Commission Report Reply with quote

azwhitewolf wrote:
First of all, I want to thank the veterans that put it on the line for us. I'm not a veteran, but my father served, my father in law served, and my brother in law is serving now. I couldn't serve because I had a bad back injury that the military won't pass. Thank you for your service to our country.

Don't believe for a minute that there aren't thousands of us who are thankful, despite the Moore BS and the attempt to demonize the military. I for one won't let anyone talk down about my country or those that defend her.

I heard the Michael Savage show today (Steve Gardner), and then the Jerry Doyle Show tonight (Bob Elder). Wow. Double shot. I'm glad you're getting the facts on Kerry that you are. People need to know.

I, also, will be ordering the book. I plan on sending out an email, and have already posted about your website (with my comments) to my usual political homepage, www.gopusa.com. There are a few members there who faithfully pass things on to friends, pundits and yes, political leaders, and discuss the issues, and some of the things taht Mr Elder and Mr. Gardner shed light on should make for some interesting fodder. It's not much, but it was the best contribution I could make.

Let me ask you vets something. Would you consider Kerry to be more like:
a) That kid who threw the handgrenade in the tent of his fellow troops in Iraq...

or b) The "conscientious objector" who refused to show up for service?
Or is there a c) ?

Thanks for your time.

AZWW

Actually AZWW,

I think that Kerry is both (a) and (b). He'll throw the grenade as he did with his Wintersoldier testimony or,....he'll say, as he did tonight..., he "promises" to throw the grenade but won't...he'll claim "objector" status while passing the grenade to Chirac so that they control the islamofascist threat the way the French controlled the Nazi threat. How long did that last; 3 weeks?

I'm really beginning to believe that Hanoi John's middle name is "Chamberlain" not "F" as in frenchy or feckless. Ah well...

I just wish that I were jesting instead of preparing to die!

BTW, I've spent my entire career in the investment management business (post Vietnam) and here's the advice;

if you have a 401(k) or other discretionary retirement fund that is invested in US common stock and you believe Kerry is going to win... sell it now and invest in a chosen third-world country.

Russia? China? Japan? Don't invest in the USA.... that's professional and not political advice. The only thing you need to know is that I'll be out of the market before you decide. Wink

Why? Because, IMHO, with Kerry appeasing islamo-fascists and communists you won't even want to live here let alone invest here if you survive the next holocaust.

Its coming to you in a nearby theatre courtesy of Massive Michael Moore!
ETSHD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered mine, its now number # 1 on the list. Thank you for all of your hard work to keep this Unfit person from office.

False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOHOOO!!!!! I hope it stays there for a while!!!

Congratulations, Swifties! God love ya - you were there when we needed you back then, and once again, you are serving well!!!!

BZ's!!!!

And welcome aboard ETSHD! Smile
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just ordered a copy. The authors should be proud -- for this book to be ranked 1-2 on Amazon.com it is selling many copies.

I'm thankful this book will be released before the election.
rbshirley
Founder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Media help is on the way Reply with quote

Bhist wrote:
The authors should be proud -- for this book to be ranked 1-2 on Amazon.com it is selling many copies.

Sean Hanity on his radio show this afternoon (Friday, July 30) acknowledged
the popularity of the book and that John O'Neill is scheduled to be a guest to
discuss the book and the mission of Swift Boat Veterans for Truth

Hopefully the release of this book will enable more visibility in all the media

........ This country does not need to have John Kerry again snatch ..........
....... defeat from the jaws of victory in a war that we are winning ..........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: