SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(SVPT) Orlando conference and meeting is over.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: (SVPT) Orlando conference and meeting is over. Reply with quote

The SVPT meeting ended this week end and the announcement is "We are standing down." The POWs are going to lead the case against Kerry for now unless Kerry starts to cause trouble and we will continue to monitor his activities. Corsi announced his decision to run but the SVPT cannot back any candidate under the election laws.

Many believe Kerry will run again or try and that he will have others attack our credibility to soften any attempt by the SVPT in the future and to even disrupt the Swift Boat Sailors Association; which was not even involved in the election.

Note: Topic amended
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you and everyone else involved for your service once again in defense of our great country!
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terry, thanks for the update

For all you've all done, you all richly deserve to stand down.
Many thanks for your service, then and now

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kate wrote:
Terry, thanks for the update

For all you've all done, you all richly deserve to stand down.
Many thanks for your service, then and now

I ditto that! Thank you for your service to our country then, and now.
God bless you all. Smile
RiflemanDD730
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, SBVT !!!
rbshirley
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:05 am    Post subject: Re: (SVPT) Orlando conference and meeting is over. Reply with quote

mtboone wrote:
The SVPT meeting ended this week end and
the announcement is: We are standing down.

Their mission accomplished, the Swift Vets fade into history

............................. She's a good ole boat ..................................
............................. And She'll stay afloat ..................................
............................ Thru the toughest gale .................................
................................ And keep smiling ......................................

Let it be said, that when their country called, they responded

............. !! With the Truth !! .................

Last edited by rbshirley on Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: (SVPT) Orlando conference and meeting is over. Reply with quote

mtboone wrote:
The SVPT meeting ended this week end and the announcement is "We are standing down."

Terry...

Thanks for taking the opportunity to fill us in. Any idea if there is to be any type of official statement issued?
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of us may wish to be of assistance to Mr. Corsi. Unless John Kerry is defeated in his reelection bid for his seat in the Senate he will be back. Actually he has never left. He is still fermenting trouble and making himself extremely visible. If anyone knows of a way that I can connect with other private citizens to help Mr. Corsi would you PM me or send me an E-Mail at ch200rh@hotmail.com. Thanks.
JimRobson
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Swift Vets. Your service was key in defeating that traitor.

I hope there is a way to keep this site open as an archive for Political Science scholars and Historians to study. This was a truely unique and historic effort that should be kept available for scholars.

Obviously there would be no one to administer the board so it could be frozen at it's current point as an essential adjunct to the archive.

I am willing to do anything I can to preserve this site.

Bravo Zulu Swift Vets

http://www.thewebplace.com/
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope there is a way to keep this site open as an archive for Political Science scholars and Historians to study. This was a truely unique and historic effort that should be kept available for scholars.

It is my understanding that this site will remain open due to the fact that Kerry will try to make another run for the Presidency and the SVPT wants to keep the communication open and ready to go to General Quarters if he does.

In regard to RBShirley's quote "Their mission accomplished, the Swift Vets fade into history." We have not faded yet, we have just returned to the nomal watch routine, but we are still on patrol.
JimRobson
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Roger on that Terry. Very Happy

http://www.thewebplace.com/
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtboone wrote:
...keep this site open...

I want to join the rest and contratulate everyone, particularly the official body of Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. The job was more than successful because it not only defeated Silky Pony; it also opened wide the eyes of millions like myself who were half asleep. Thanks and kudos. I just don't have enough plaudits for Swift Boaters.

I also want to echo mtboone's hope that this site remain open. It's been helpful in a million unstated ways, to make arguments, precise quotes, etc. If those in control choose to close down the site, I hope for the good of the country, someone reestablishes all the data at another address.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtboone wrote:

It is my understanding that this site will remain open due to the fact that Kerry will try to make another run for the Presidency and the SVPT wants to keep the communication open and ready to go to General Quarters if he does.

In regard to RBShirley's quote "Their mission accomplished, the Swift Vets fade into history." We have not faded yet, we have just returned to the nomal watch routine, but we are still on patrol.

Excellent news! Yes we are all still on watch and that makes all of us extremely happy! Thank you!
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Re: (SVPT) Orlando conference and meeting is over. Reply with quote

mtboone wrote:
The SVPT meeting ended this week end and the announcement is "We are standing down." The POWs are going to lead the case against Kerry for now unless Kerry starts to cause trouble and we will continue to monitor his activities. Corsi announced his decision to run but the SVPT cannot back any candidate under the election laws.

Many believe Kerry will run again or try and that he will have others attack our credibility to soften any attempt by the SVPT in the future and to even disrupt the Swift Boat Sailors Association; which was not even involved in the election.

Note: Topic amended

The JOOD has y'all's leave papers at the afterbrow, Terry. There is no way to put into words the gratitude we all owe you and John and Steve and the rest for what you have done. You all have earned the right to get back to your normal lives after, literally, changing the course of history.

Fr'instance, can anyone imagine the events of this past Sunday in the middle East, had John Kerry become the leader of the free world?

Just be sure and leave a recall number just in case.

Bravo Zulus to you all
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baldeagle wrote:

There is no way to put into words the gratitude we all owe you and John and Steve and the rest for what you have done.

During the course of the two day meeting; we talked about the possiblity of Kerry running again and the wives of the Lighting Rods, like O'Neill, Gardner and the others pray that he does not. They have went through HELL and the thought of that happening again is not something they look forward too. But, they all said, "If it has to be then let it be." I and most of us do not fall into this area of being attacked, yet they were so focused on the potential it could happened again and they will be ready.
The energy and pride that came out of this meeting cannot be described and that will carry us if he rises from the ashes. I hope everyone will join the POW group in their efforts.

note: BBCode corrected
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: