SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHO WILL LEAD TO HOLD KERRY ACCOUNTABLE?" second verse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Poole wrote:
A Point of View has the dedication but needs to grow readership. For example, it hasn't had a posting yet today. We have a year or two to decide but wherever it goes, we should stick together to maintain sufficient strength to expose him.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but have you considered that perhaps if you were to join my forum and post, the readership may grow? I can only put information out there at my forum and blog...it takes readers and posters and dedicated conviction to the cause to make it grow. Talking does not do it, I am for action. Very Happy

Oh, and btw make sure you check before you make such a statement, I have had a blog response today, and quite a few posts and responses at my forum. Smile
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doll wrote:
...if you were to join my forum and post...

I did join and of your 51 members, I'm #48. I meant no disrespect in any way and hope you don't take it that way. At the time of the posting, I had just checked for new material on your site and found none. I visit your site regularly and believe it will grow if a consensus is reached to make it the spear point. Sheesh, folks sure are sensitive these days. Maybe I'm a little too old and need to leave this battle to the young.

In simple summary, I believe there's more than one way to skin Silky Pony but the SVPT method was noble, effective and to be emulated.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Poole wrote:
doll wrote:
...if you were to join my forum and post...

I did join and of your 51 members, I'm #48. I meant no disrespect in any way and hope you don't take it that way. At the time of the posting, I had just checked for new material on your site and found none. I visit your site regularly and believe it will grow if a consensus is reached to make it the spear point. Sheesh, folks sure are sensitive these days. Maybe I'm a little too old and need to leave this battle to the young.

In simple summary, I believe there's more than one way to skin Silky Pony but the SVPT method was noble, effective and to be emulated.

I apologize....you used a different aka so I did not recognize you...my error...I am humbly corrected.

Tom wrote:
Quote:
Sheesh, folks sure are sensitive these days. Maybe I'm a little too old and need to leave this battle to the young.

Oh please help, we need your wise advise...I respect all my elders. I am no spring chicken and believe me, if I came across too sensitive or defensive I do apologize and that was not my intent. I have just been having some attacking emails sent to me criticizing me for going after skerry and telling me that my blog and forum are worthless and that I am a dumb b****h. So for that reason I may appear too sensitive, but certainly I respect your opinion and welcome your input here and at my place. Very Happy
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ditto"

I am #52.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coldwarvet wrote:
"Ditto"

I am #52.

CWV

Thank you CWV!!!! We need all the help and support we can get!!!! Very Happy
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doll wrote:
...we need your wise advise...I respect all my elders...

Aw shucks little filly, I don't need all that patronizin' and fawnin' but I did enjoy it. A team of horses couldn't drag me from the fight with Silky thats acomin' pretty soon. Very Happy

doll wrote:
...having some attacking emails sent to me criticizing me for going after skerry...

While you're growing your web site, my advice is to grow a hard shell for your mental well-being too. Normal criticism for something like this is vicious and it's much worse from those abnormal, the left that is. Heck, I've been criticized for saying nice things.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Poole wrote:
doll wrote:
...we need your wise advise...I respect all my elders...

Aw shucks little filly, I don't need all that patronizin' and fawnin' but I did enjoy it. A team of horses couldn't drag me from the fight with Silky thats acomin' pretty soon. Very Happy

doll wrote:
...having some attacking emails sent to me criticizing me for going after skerry...

While you're growing your web site, my advice is to grow a hard shell for your mental well-being too. Normal criticism for something like this is vicious and it's much worse from those abnormal, the left that is. Heck, I've been criticized for saying nice things.

The left is most definately ABNORMAL. OMG.....look how they are going after Condi, now Teddy Kennedy is chiming in....God help us to get these fools out of public office for good.

I am going after MASS and skerry first...he is the worst, and I think Kennedy will lose....he has lost his mind! Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is now all about history and reality. So-called historians like Douglas Brinkley will write the history of the swiftees and O`Neill will go be cast as the villian and John Kerry will be the victim of our lies and distortions. That is the reality.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack Mclaughlin wrote:
It is now all about history and reality. So-called historians like Douglas Brinkley will write the history of the swiftees and O`Neill will go be cast as the villian and John Kerry will be the victim of our lies and distortions. That is the reality.

Oh, I do not think so. Lies are always exposed and as time has not been as kind to Teddy Kennedy, Billy Clinton, time will tell the lies also of John Kerry and the truth of John O'Neill.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doll wrote:
...Lies are always exposed...

True, they are. However, exposure often doesn't occur for 50-100 years. I'm not that patient and want the truth before the next election. Now that the baton has been passed to the "POWs," does anyone know the link? If you try "powsfortruth.com" you get "Moveon.org." If you try "http://www.vietnamexpows.org/" you will be redirected to "http://atlas.lunarpages.com/suspended.page/" and presented with the message:
"Visitors
We are sorry but this site is experiencing difficulties at this time.
Please return shortly!
Thank you for your patience.
Webmaster - please contact support as soon as possible."

Perhaps "http://a-point-of-view.com" is the place. Certainly the 7,677 registered SVPT members and the 25 million Veterans in this country will be looking for something to fill the void.
nutcase
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: notwithstanding all of the above,,, ??? THE NAVY ITSELF Reply with quote

YOU SEE WHILE I WAS IN THE NAVY

THE NAVY DID ADVISE ME OF MY

INCORRECT CONDUCT SEVERAL TIMES

AND I DO REMEMBER GEN. WALT OF THE MARINES

REMINDING THOSE ON "HIGH" OF THEIR CONDUCT

NOW IT SEEMS THE NAVY DOES NOT now KNOW HOW TO

DEAL WITH ONE OF ITS OWN WHO HAS THE WORST

CONDUCT KNOWN TO ANY MEMBER OF AMERICAN

UNIFORMED SERVICES OTHER THAT BENNIDICT ARNOLD

AND THE CURRENT NAVY BRASS AND LEADERSHIP DOES WHAT

ZERO ,, less than zero, they defend and

allow the outrage,,,,, justice for them also......

HELLO CHIEF OF NAVAL OPERATIONS
WHERE ARE THE LEADERS,,, NO ONE AT THE HELM?????

all of you below decks ,,, counting the money??????
and retiment conditions, promotions,

looks like you guys are in "sink" with the "cult of the senate"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: