SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The True Story of Kerry's Bronze Star

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Phenom
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: The True Story of Kerry's Bronze Star Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I'm a new member that found out about the website on the radio today. I live in Massachusetts and heard Van O'Dell on the Pat Whitley radio show today. He was telling the real story of how John Kerry pulled Jim Rassmann from the water after a swift boat was hit by a mine. I tuned in to hear the end of the story, I was wondering if anyone here could give the full account of the incident. I don't believe a damn word Kerry says and I really would like to know the truth about this incident.
I live close to Boston, and I really can't wait for these people to leave. I'll be voting for Bush, although I assume Kerry will carry the state.

Thanks in advance.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard! Thanks for standing firm in the land of the Kennedy's. If you take a couple hours and read all the documents of fact that have posted it might overwhelm you as it has me.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
The bandit
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See:

http://idexer.com/articles/jim_rassmann.htm
The Phenom
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help.
It sometimes is a little hard living in such a liberal state, but I tough it out. This Presidential race is actually going to be my first vote and I'm damn proud to vote for Bush. I'm going to be attending Norwich Military University in the fall and I want to serve under Bush.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the information.

I listened to Liddy yesterday twice..... I heard it repeated in the middle of the night after a guy here said Liddy did'nt know what he was talking about with these home movies stuff.

I also talked with a young girl soldier straight out of ‘gitmo’ Cuba, she’s Army reserve actually. The More I learn the more disgusted I’m getting with the democrats and I didn’t vote in the last election. I’ll be voting this time and not for Kerry.

That dog and pony show of kerry's arrival at the Convention was bazaar. How come they attack everything about the current mission of the soldiers covering my ass and cheer on Kerry and his buddies who are turning out not to be the ‘magnificent seven’ but more the ‘Mendacious Seven’.

I keep hearing these attacks on Kerry’s service record are a repeat of the attacks on the great hero Max Cleland, triple amputee. I just learned Cleland wounds are from a accident screwing around with a hand grenade, and one of Kerry’s was shooting a mortar or something at a bunch of rocks like playing with fireworks. The only attack machine I’m swamped with is the absolute hate coming From the mouths of Michael Moore, Janine Garaffelo and the like. And Jimmy Carter, sitting with Moore!!!!

Mrs. Clinton and Mrs. Kerry both say I’m un-American and they say they didn’t say it or mean it. Crap, I never heard Bush say anybody was un-American . And does that guy who threw the hand grenade His commanders tent on the opening days of the war and got beat up while being captured, does he gets a purple heart for that, a bronze star for successfully evading the enemy, who happened to be his fellow soldiers. There is only so much crap a bucket can hold before the folks dishing it out find themselves covered in it.

Man.... Bush flys out to greet retuning sailors on that aircraft carrier who have had the longest and hardest mission of all the ships at sea at that time.

Their mission was complete, they were coming home and the Democrats turn it into some sort of scandal, thanks sailors and screw you for liking
George Bush and vollunteering to serve, we've got a election to throw.

A real scandal is Mrs. Kerry telling me I might be un-american and then telling the reporter she never said it and 'shove it'.

Sandy Berger stealing secret documents to cover his ass, Joe Wilson and his wife lying all over the damn place about Saddam Hussein trying to get a hold of yellowcake. Crap he was on the news with Jim Lerher last week explaining away how the Iraqi's were actively working with those guys in Africa to import 'mung beans and goats'

How damn stupid am I supposed to be?
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sound to me, friend, that you're not stupid at all. I just wish a lot more people would get the true message of the demagogocrats as clearly as you have. Laughing

Welcome aboard!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: