SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

COMANDER IN CHIEF JOHN KERRY ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: COMANDER IN CHIEF JOHN KERRY ? Reply with quote

Sometime ago I first read this quote from Tolstoy's 'War and Peace' . The context I encountered it was Gen Patton rallying and educating his officer corps so they in turn could better protect the G I's in the days immediately prior to D-Day.

'The Spirit of the Army
is the factor which Multiplied by
The Mass gives the product of
its Force'
Tolstoy

I do not think anyone can show Tolstoy to be off the mark with this insight.

This said, how did Kerry's conduct upon returning from Nam help or harm his fellow soldiers, those getting shot at, MIA and POW?

Today as the nation, democrats, republicans, all of us, brace for yet another terrorist attack before the election, how does showcasing Michael Moore and Jimmy Carter each in their own way saying the lives lost in Iraq are wasted, how does this conduct either weaken or strengthen America in the face of our sworn enemy's. Enemies who ten years ago stated they will fight to the death to eliminate our infidel souls from the planet.

Read this Woman who posts here 'Kate''s thread about Michael Moore.
http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1401

If this article is correct, by Tolstoy's logic, which I readily accept, by Tolstoy's logic I want a apology from Jimmy Carter and John Kerry. Very few democrat leaders deny the Moore film is full of inaccuracies and deceptive editing..... yet still he is placed in the presidential Box with Carter at their national convention.

Support or troupes by undercutting their mission and spirit. This boat don't float.

To the devil with the lot of them

John Kerry 'comander in chief'.

John Kerry, stop apologizing to the French...... Today the time has come to apologize to the troups you betrayed in 71 and the troops you are betraying today.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard! Uisguex Jack

You are right on the mark. We the few that remember have the burdon of not allowing America to betray those in harms way keeping us out of harms way from being abused by the very people they are protecting.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: