SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Female Al Qaeda Member Arrested

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Female Al Qaeda Member Arrested Reply with quote

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_12-3-2005_pg7_44

Sunday, March 13, 2005
Quote:
Female Al Qaeda member arrested

BAGHDAD: US troops have detained a female Al Qaeda member headed by Iraq’s most wanted man, Abu Musab Al Zarqawi, US military officials said on Friday.

She is “someone who was picked up” within the last 30 days “and is part of the Zarqawi network. She is at Camp Cropper,” Major General William Brandenburg, the head of US military detention operations in Iraq, said, adding that she was one of three females in custody.

She is the only known female arrested who worked for Zarqawi’s Organisation of Al Qaeda of Jihad in the Land of Two Rivers.

The other two female detainees are Rihab Rashid Taha, a scientist who became known as “Dr Germ” for helping Saddam Hussein make weapons out of anthrax, and Huda Salih Mahdi Ammash, a biology researcher known as “Mrs Anthrax”. The general said that if Zarqawi, who has a $25 million bounty on his head, was captured he would be in the US custody. “He would be ours, the coalition. We would detain him and the central court of Iraq would be the one that would prosecute him,” Brandenburg said.

On the other hand, Zarqawi’s group vowed to defeat “infidels and apostates” in a statement published on the Internet Friday in response to a Madrid conference on terrorism.

“We tell the infidels and apostates, the enemies of God: whatever you do, you will be defeated. God promised us victory,” read the statement from the Organisation of Al Qaeda of Jihad in the Land of Two Rivers, the authenticity of which could not be verified.

The Madrid conference, grouping former presidents and heads of state of democratic countries, on Friday presented the “Madrid Agenda”, a series of recommendations aimed at combating terrorism.

In Mosul, the death toll from a suicide bomb attack on the funeral of a respected Shia professor in Mosul has reached 50, with nearly 80 wounded, the US military said on Friday. The suicide bomber walked into a large crowd at the funeral in a tent at the mosque compound on Thursday evening and then detonated an explosive belt in the latest attack on the newly empowered majority that was oppressed under Saddam Hussein.

Doctors said the toll could rise further, and added that several children who had been at the funeral were missing. The mainly Sunni Arab insurgents fighting to overthrow Iraq’s US-backed government have mounted frequent attacks on Shias. Shia leaders say the attacks are an attempt to provoke sectarian civil war, and have told their followers not to seek revenge.

Meanwhile, angry and weeping relatives buried the people killed in the suicide attack at separate funerals. Officials and families cancelled plans for a mass funeral procession because of fears it would be attacked. Hundreds of men, women and children crowded the main hospital in Mosul, trying to find and identify the 47 dead and more than 100 wounded. “I cannot describe the amount of despair I feel,” said Sher Qassim Mohammed Ali. “I lost seven of my sons, brothers and cousins. I want to know who carried out this attack. We will avenge those who did it.” agencies
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Quote:
On the other hand, Zarqawi’s group vowed to defeat “infidels and apostates” in a statement published on the Internet Friday in response to a Madrid conference on terrorism.

Quote:
“We tell the infidels and apostates, the enemies of God: whatever you do, you will be defeated. God promised us victory,” read the statement from the Organisation of Al Qaeda of Jihad in the Land of Two Rivers, the authenticity of which could not be verified.

I don't think so..

Revelation 20:1-15

(King James Version)

Public Domain

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

This poor wretch. The God he's referring to is not the father of Jesus.

Quote:
Matthew 3:16-17

(King James Version)

Public Domain

16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

What these terrorists believe in is an axe job of the Old Testament and the New.

These poor terrorists need to read the New Testament.
Then they will know that they are not worshipping God but one made up for them by Satan.

Why did the terrorists mention apostates?

John 16:1-13

(King James Version)

2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

We are not the enemy it is your religion. I want you terrorists to realize that we will kill you all.

A Christian Muslim

Quote:
Caner is a committed, born-again Christian, as well as a professor of theology and church history at Criswell College in Dallas, Texas. But he was raised in a strict Muslim home in Ohio and was a devout worshiper of Allah until age 17, when he was led to Christ through the witness of one of his high school friends. Caner in turn led his own brother, Emir, to Christ. Emir is now a professor of church history at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, N.C.

Quote:
The pure love of Jesus

Quote:
Caner said that the only hope Christians have for leading Muslims to Christ is to demonstrate the pure love of Jesus—which is how he was introduced to Christ.

“It wasn’t through the eloquence of a preacher, or the beauty of a building that I came to Christ,” Caner said. “It was through the simple witness of a high school boy who did not care that I wore my (Muslim) robes, and looked different, and spoke different, and had poor English. He did not care that I hung out with other Muslims because everyone else was an open enemy according to my faith. All he knew was that Jesus Christ had died for him and had died for me, and he was saved and he wanted me to get saved, too.”

That high school boy invited Caner to a four-day revival campaign at a local Baptist church in Columbus, Ohio, where Caner experienced the love of God for the first time.

“That church loved me to the cross of Jesus Christ,” Caner said. “They were nice to me in spite of my open hatred toward them as Christians.”

For four days, Caner heard the good news that Jesus Christ was more than just a prophet of Allah as he had always been taught. He was God who came in the flesh to die for the sins of all people. By the fourth night, the 17-year-old devout Muslim was ready to become a new creature in Christ. Caner recalled that the pastor explained God’s mercy and grace in the simplest possible terms.

“Please understand that this is not about conquering Muslims, but about seeing them find peace and hope in Jesus Christ,” Caner said. “It’s not about defeating them. It’s about winning them and loving them, because it’s easy to love the people who love you back, but it’s hard to love the unlovable.

“That church loved me, the unlovable. They shared mercy and grace. That is how you reach a Muslim.”

Let us lead the peace loving Muslims to Jesus, 'The Son of God'.

Before we leave the Middle East I hope that we will have turned some of them to Jesus, The Son of God.

Jesus is not just a prophet.

Build some churches save some people from the damnation of hell.

If left in the state it is in right now you can be sure to fight again.

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please refrain from commenting on matters relating to the administration of this forum. If you have a complaint/observation/suggestion, please direct it to a moderator or administrator via private message (PM).

Thank you

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomSgt wrote:

Cool Cool Cool

Hello,

That was my last post.

I have the four years a came here for.

Good-bye and Keep the Faith!

Admin note: I do not find the comments to be bashing anyone's religion. However, I would like to remind all that our purpose here is not proselytizing. Thank you.

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: